|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5, Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Royal Dutch Company set up operations where?
2. In 1901, the Shah gave D'Arcy access to how much of the country?
3. OPEC lifted the embargo in what year?
4. Britain and France joined with what country to plan an attack on Egypt?
(a) The United States
5. Enrico Mattei did what to change the oil situation in the Middle East?
(a) Broke the 50/50 rule
(b) Refused to buy from Egypt
(c) Bought oil from Saudi Arabia
(d) Negotiated with Iran
Short Answer Questions
1. When did traffic in the Canal resume after the attack?
2. Early in 1942, Hitler developed which plan, aimed at the Caucasus and beyond, to the oil fields of Iran and Iraq, and onward to India?
3. Oil prices dropped after what event?
4. Venezuela nationalized oil production in what year?
5. Who took over leadership of Standard from Rockefeller?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)