|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 38 - 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Aaron, Saul, and David all point to as an excuse for their sins?
2. Which animal does Folly pity for being made to work with men?
(a) The dog.
(b) The ox.
(c) The horse.
(d) The donkey.
3. Which god was given a name that means "foolish" in Greek?
4. Whom does Folly hold responsible for introducing the branches of learning?
(b) Evil spirits.
5. To whom does God reveal the mystery of salvation, according to Folly?
(a) The wise.
(b) Lawyers and theologians.
(c) Rhetoricians, orators, and Stoics.
(d) Little children.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Folly consider to be the only god who shows no partiality?
2. Whom does Folly consider her sister?
3. Who does Folly say refutes pagan philosophers by their way of life rather than syllogisms?
4. Because Folly dispenses every benefit to all alike, what does she think she should be named?
5. Who, according to Folly, interpret the Holy Scripture to fit their own purposes?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)