|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 38 - 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Folly states that a man must be what in order to be a father?
(a) Wise and learned.
(b) Gentle and generous.
(c) Foolish and fond.
(d) Handsome and charming.
2. Folly believes that the happiest men use for their guide only whom?
3. Whom does Folly hold responsible for introducing the branches of learning?
(a) Evil spirits.
4. What does Folly state is necessary for friendship?
5. Philosophers say that man can compensate for what nature has denied him by what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Folly states that a single system of what provides continuous torture for life?
2. Because they are amusing, Folly claims that fools are the favorites of whom?
3. Folly tells her audience that Plato's lover lived where?
4. Unlike the goddess Diana, Folly does not demand what?
5. To whom does God reveal the mystery of salvation, according to Folly?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)