|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 34 - 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do all artists have, according to Folly?
2. How many statues does Folly have?
(a) As many as there are fish.
(b) As many as there are jesters.
(c) As many as there are men who wear her image.
(d) As many as there are stars in the sky.
3. Which soldier was "as cowardly in battle as he was skilled in speech-making"?
4. What does Folly state is necessary for a woman to agree to wedlock?
5. Who segregated passions from the wise man?
(a) The Stoics.
(b) The Epicureans.
(c) The Sophists.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Folly, who provides all advantages in life?
2. Why are women willing to repeat childbirth, in Folly's opinion?
3. Folly believes that the happiest men use for their guide only whom?
4. According to Folly, who despises money?
5. Whom did the ancient sophists praise?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)