|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 34 - 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Philosophers say that man can compensate for what nature has denied him by what?
2. Folly states that a single system of what provides continuous torture for life?
3. In Folly's opinion, what develops prudence?
4. Folly's father is the god of what?
5. What does Folly say everyone finds delightful about adolescence?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Christ first make himself a fool, in Folly's opinion?
2. Who does Folly call unpopular, although they are happy because of their self-satisfaction?
3. According to Folly, if a doctor is foolish, what soars higher?
4. Which poet wrote, "For ignorance provides the happiest life"?
5. Erasmus marvels that present-day ears can bear to hear only what?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)