|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18 - 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Folly's father is the god of what?
2. Folly dresses in unaccustomed garb because she is imitating whom?
(c) The Sophists.
3. How did Folly begin life?
(b) Smiling sweetly.
(c) Running and jumping.
4. What do some foolish men believe will purify them from a lifetime of sin?
(a) A sacrificed pig.
(b) A single coin.
5. Philosophers say that man can compensate for what nature has denied him by what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Folly say that babies have that rewards those who look after them?
2. Folly is the true bestower of what?
3. Whom does Folly consider her sister?
4. In Folly's opinion, what develops prudence?
5. Who protested when his friends rescued him from delusion?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)