|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Folly states that men create art because of a thirst for what?
2. Which soldier was "as cowardly in battle as he was skilled in speech-making"?
3. Who is the only one who can gladden the hearts of gods and men, according to Folly?
4. What is the Greek word for "folly"?
5. To what does Folly recall the elderly?
(d) Middle Age.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Folly born?
2. By Stoic definition, what does folly mean?
3. If someone could look down upon the life of man as Jove does, what does Folly say he would see?
4. What does Folly state is necessary for a woman to agree to wedlock?
5. Folly dresses in unaccustomed garb because she is imitating whom?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)