|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the least deceptive mirror of the mind?
2. Who considers themselves gods on earth if they can use Greek words in their speeches?
3. According to Folly, who provides all advantages in life?
4. According to Folly, what kind of man is unlucky in regards to children?
5. Which god was given a name that means "foolish" in Greek?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Erasmus request the recipient of his book to be?
2. In Folly's opinion, what develops prudence?
3. According to Folly, to whom does life owe its beginning?
4. Orators prepare long speeches to do what Folly does with her what?
5. By Stoic definition, what does folly mean?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)