|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does Erasmus name as a famous author who wrote frivolity?
2. Erasmus remembers that someone wrote the last will and testament of the piglet Grunnius Corocotta, as mentioned by whom?
(a) The Apostle Paul.
(c) St. Jerome.
3. What grows in the place of Folly's birth?
(a) The gardens of Adonis.
(d) The tree of life.
4. Which wise man was driven to drink hemlock because of wisdom?
5. Who considers themselves gods on earth if they can use Greek words in their speeches?
Short Answer Questions
1. How was Folly born?
2. Folly dresses in unaccustomed garb because she is imitating whom?
3. According to Folly, to whom does life owe its beginning?
4. Erasmus follows the well-known popular proverb that states that a man should do what?
5. By Stoic definition, what does folly mean?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)