|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Folly consider her sister?
2. What calmed a violent Roman mob?
(a) A fable.
(b) A storm.
(c) A speech.
(d) A comedy.
3. Who is the father of Folly?
4. What does Folly say that the stoics degrade in public?
5. Folly's father is the god of what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom did Erasmus make the narrator of his book?
2. Folly dresses in unaccustomed garb because she is imitating whom?
3. Erasmus says there is merit in being attacked by whom?
4. Who speaks at the beginning of The Praise of Folly?
5. Who segregated passions from the wise man?
This section contains 131 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)