|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Folly states that a single system of what provides continuous torture for life?
2. Why are poets not as much in debt to Folly as schoolmasters are?
(a) Poets do not live as long as schoolmasters.
(b) Poets are a free race.
(c) There are fewer poets.
(d) Poets are more foolish.
3. According to Folly, members of the church hierarchy leave everything to devote themselves to what?
4. Which insect does Folly consider happy for following its natural instincts?
(a) The wasp.
(b) The grasshopper.
(c) The bee.
(d) The butterfly.
5. Folly states that a man must love whom in order to love anyone?
(d) His wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Folly say would be rampant without her?
2. Which group of learned men does Folly mock for cloaking and bearding themselves to command respect?
3. According to Folly, if a doctor is foolish, what soars higher?
4. Folly believes that medicine and law are an aspect of what?
5. About whom is Folly speaking in the following: "They pay high tribute to folly in believing that what can't be refuted by argument can often be parried by laughter."
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)