|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Folly recall the elderly?
(d) Middle Age.
2. Euripides says that the wise man has two what?
3. Which animal does Folly pity for being made to work with men?
(a) The dog.
(b) The ox.
(c) The donkey.
(d) The horse.
4. According to Folly, who provides all advantages in life?
5. What does Folly say that priests battle for?
(a) Their tithes.
(b) The souls of their flock.
(d) Their theology.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who or what does Folly say provides the gods with laughter, sport, and fun?
2. Because they are amusing, Folly claims that fools are the favorites of whom?
3. How does Folly describe the schools where schoolmasters teach?
4. Whom does Folly consider happier than Odysseus (also known as Ulysses)?
5. What must one do to be considered a god, according to Folly?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)