|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Folly say makes men satisfied with themselves?
2. Folly believes that the happiest men use for their guide only whom?
3. Euripides says that the wise man has two what?
4. What does Folly say that priests battle for?
(b) The souls of their flock.
(c) Their theology.
(d) Their tithes.
5. What does the name "Bishop" mean?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Folly say everyone finds delightful about adolescence?
2. Who can speak the truth without giving offense, according to Folly?
3. Who, according to Folly, believes they support the church by their syllogisms, and without them it would fall?
4. What does Folly state is necessary for friendship?
5. Who comprises the happiest group of people, according to Folly?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)