|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which insect does Folly consider happy for following its natural instincts?
(a) The grasshopper.
(b) The butterfly.
(c) The bee.
(d) The wasp.
2. Who comprises the happiest group of people, according to Folly?
(a) The wise.
(b) Liars, cheats, robbers, and swindlers.
(c) The learned.
(d) Idiots, fools, nitwits, and simpletons.
3. Folly states that a single system of what provides continuous torture for life?
4. Which god was given a name that means "foolish" in Greek?
5. According to Folly, to whom does life owe its beginning?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Folly, members of the church hierarchy leave everything to devote themselves to what?
2. Which age in a man's life does Folly describe as the happiest?
3. According to Folly, who would be disagreeable and disliked if not graced by her divine powers?
4. How does Folly describe the schools where schoolmasters teach?
5. Folly believes that the happiest men use for their guide only whom?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)