|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Folly say that the stoics degrade in public?
2. Who, according to Folly, believes they support the church by their syllogisms, and without them it would fall?
(a) The apostles.
3. The people of which age lived happily without science or learning?
(a) The Middle Ages.
(b) The Bronze Age.
(c) The Golden Age.
(d) The Age of Innocence.
4. What does the name "Bishop" mean?
5. According to Folly, who provides all advantages in life?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Folly say refutes pagan philosophers by their way of life rather than syllogisms?
2. What must one do to be considered a god, according to Folly?
3. What does Folly say that priests battle for?
4. Folly believes that the happiest men use for their guide only whom?
5. Folly states that a man must love whom in order to love anyone?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)