|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Gil ask for almost immediately?
(a) Rosie Napen.
(b) Rose Marin.
(c) Rosy Pamen.
(d) Rose Mapen.
2. What does Canby do to save the unconscious man?
(a) Knocks out the aggressor.
(b) Gives a free round to all.
(c) Closes the bar.
(d) Throws them all outside.
3. What does Farnley threaten to do if the men aren't ready soon?
(a) Involve the Governor.
(b) Find another group.
(c) Go by himself.
(d) Get the Sheriff.
4. Who was his friend?
5. Who tries to explain the concept of law and it's process to Art and Gil?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many sons does Bartlett bring with him?
2. What does Canby suggest should be done?
3. Why is Amigo so sure the group he saw was the rustlers?
4. Why have Gil and Art not been back to Bridger's Wells all winter?
5. What does Amigo contribute to the group?
Short Essay Questions
1. What causes the men to remount and renew their intention to hunt down the men responsible for the rustling and Kinkaid's murder?
2. What does Davies ask Art to do, and why?
3. What does Davies believe that Farnley should do, and how many men agree with him?
4. Who is the only man in sight when Gil and Art pull into Bridger's Wells?
5. What is the one subject that Winder seemed to always get around to harping about, and why?
6. What does Canby tell Art and Gil regarding events they have missed while working through the winter?
7. Why have Art and Gil been away from Bridger's Wells for so long?
8. What do the bulk of the men assembling to ride with Farnley believe?
9. What is Gil looking forward to most about getting back to Bridger's Wells this spring?
10. What does Smith do while they are waiting that backfires on him?
This section contains 1,014 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)