|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of horse does Tetley ride?
(a) An Arab.
(b) A mule.
(c) A Palomino.
(d) A Belgian.
2. What does Art offer Sparks?
(a) A blanket.
(b) A rifle.
(c) A hat.
3. What suggestion is made that almost has Tetley and Gil coming to blows?
(a) That Gil is the one responsible for Kinkaid's death.
(b) The suggestion that Gil has lost his stomach for the hanging.
(c) That Tetley just wants his son to experience death.
(d) That Tetley is eager to kill someone.
4. Who stands beside Art in the dark when the group thinks someone is coming?
5. What does Davies try to assure Jeff Farnley?
(a) That Kinkaid is probably still alive.
(b) That he is ready to act.
(c) That the rustlers will face justice.
(d) That he will be arrested if he continues.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why have Gil and Art not been back to Bridger's Wells all winter?
2. What does Farnley threaten to do if the men aren't ready soon?
3. What does Canby suggest should be done?
4. Who refutes Donald's claim regarding bill of sale?
5. Who's ranch does Martin claim to have purchased?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)