|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What information does Major Tetley bring with him?
(a) The name of the inside man.
(b) The name of the person who paid to have Kinkaid killed.
(c) The name of the killer.
(d) The escape route of the rustlers.
2. Why is Farnley even more agitated?
(a) He was cut off by Canby.
(b) His wife left him.
(c) His friend Kincaid was shot.
(d) He lost his job.
3. Where did Donald Martin claim to have come from?
(a) Shooting Star, Texas.
(b) Jumping Jack, Oregon.
(c) Sinking Spring, Ohio.
(d) Santa Ana, California.
4. What is Gil most concerned about?
(a) The amount of noise they are making as a group.
(b) Not having had a say in who his bosses were.
(c) The head start the rustlers got.
(d) The coming snowfall.
5. What kind of brand does Amigo describe, cinching the fact that the men he saw were the rustlers?
(a) Drew's double X brand.
(b) Drew's double S brand.
(c) Drew's joined M brand.
(d) Drew's joined H brand.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Amigo contribute to the group?
2. What intentions does Farnley announce?
3. How many head of cattle does Amigo claim to have seen?
4. What does Martin suggest to Tetley after Tetley inspects the brand on the cattle they were driving?
5. What condition does Ma attach to her offer of free lodging?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)