|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What news does the new rider bring?
(a) There has been a fire.
(b) There has been a murder.
(c) The stage is coming.
(d) The Sheriff is dead.
2. Why does Gerald claim to have joined the group?
(a) Because he believes the guilty should hang.
(b) Because he is ready to show his father who he is.
(c) Because he has never seen a lynching before.
(d) Because he is weak and his father is not.
3. Why is Amigo so sure the group he saw was the rustlers?
(a) They were heavily armed.
(b) He recognized the brand on the cows.
(c) They were talking about the murder.
(d) They had Kinkaid's horse with them.
4. What was used to cauterize Art's wounded shoulder?
(a) A heated up pistol barrel.
(b) A hot knife.
(c) A heated medallion.
(d) A heated belt buckle.
5. How many head of cattle does Amigo claim to have seen?
(b) Forty five.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of brand does Amigo describe, cinching the fact that the men he saw were the rustlers?
2. What happens to end the poker game?
3. What do Art and Gil see while they are outside?
4. Who is the first man to discuss revenge and action?
5. Who is the first to become unconscious as a result?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)