|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What song does Art begin humming to himself?
(a) My Darling Clementine.
(b) Buffalo Gal.
(c) Home on the Range.
(d) On The Trail Again.
2. Who wants to change the kind of poker they are playing in the hopes of changing his luck?
3. How many head of cattle does Amigo claim to have seen?
(c) Forty five.
4. What was young Greene tasked to do originally?
(a) Get the Sheriff.
(b) Find Mapes.
(c) Go to the saloon.
(d) Assemble a posse.
5. What does Gerald claim he will do if they accomplish their goal?
(a) He will hang himself.
(b) He will sever ties with his father.
(c) He will leave town for good.
(d) He will get blind drunk.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who else was in the coach?
2. Why is Bridger's Wells, Nevada almost a ghost town?
3. How does Gerald feel about being part of the group?
4. Where was Sparks staying?
5. What information does Major Tetley bring with him?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)