|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city do Gil Carter and Art Croft return to after the long winter?
(a) Bell Ridger, Nevada.
(b) Wringer Bells, Nevada.
(c) Well Bridger, Nevada.
(d) Bridger's Wells, Nevada.
2. Who shot the man?
(a) A bandit.
(b) A minister.
(d) Cattle rustlers.
3. Why have Gil and Art not been back to Bridger's Wells all winter?
(a) Their horses were stolen.
(b) The snow was too deep.
(c) They were too far away.
(d) The job required they stay at the cabin.
4. What does Art suggest that Gil do?
(a) Return the money he won from Farnley.
(b) Sleep it off.
(c) Buy Farnley a drink.
(d) Play Farnley again and let him win.
5. Who is the biggest man in the valley?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Art suggest Gil do?
2. How do the rest of the men in the saloon respond?
3. What does Davies try to assure Jeff Farnley?
4. How many people does Canby offer to put up for the night?
5. What kind of horse does Tetley ride?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)