|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when the change of game does nothing to change anyone's luck?
(a) Accusations of cheating follow.
(b) Art gets Gil to go to the hotel.
(c) They decide to play pool instead.
(d) Gil buys a round for the house.
2. What does Canby tell Art?
(a) That some cattle have been missing recently.
(b) That he has a job for him.
(c) That his replacement hasn't shown up.
(d) That his brother is in town.
3. Why is Farnley even more agitated?
(a) He lost his job.
(b) His wife left him.
(c) He was cut off by Canby.
(d) His friend Kincaid was shot.
4. Who changes the attitude of the men waiting from a quarter of a mile away?
(a) Nate Bartlett.
(b) Carl Bartlett.
(c) Gerald Tetley.
(d) Jenny Grier.
5. What does Art suggest Gil do?
(a) Go back inside and resume his game.
(b) Go back inside for a fresh drink.
(c) Return the last hand he won to Farnley.
(d) Return the money he won from Farnley.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Gil suddenly leave the bar?
2. What information does Major Tetley bring with him?
3. Who wins big?
4. Who knocks Gil out?
5. Why have Gil and Art not been back to Bridger's Wells all winter?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)