|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who becomes upset?
2. What does Farnley threaten to do if the men aren't ready soon?
(a) Find another group.
(b) Involve the Governor.
(c) Get the Sheriff.
(d) Go by himself.
3. Why is Bridger's Wells, Nevada almost a ghost town?
(a) The railroad quit.
(b) The town is too far from everywhere.
(c) The stage no longer stops there.
(d) The town has no sheriff.
4. Who does Smith antagonize into joining them in their search for the rustlers/murderers?
5. How many people does Canby offer to put up for the night?
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the rest of the men in the saloon respond?
2. Who is most affected by the death?
3. Why does Gil suddenly leave the bar?
4. What news does the new rider bring?
5. What happens to end the poker game?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)