|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who shot the man?
(a) Cattle rustlers.
(b) A minister.
(d) A bandit.
2. Who picks up his winnings for him?
3. How many sons does Bartlett bring with him?
4. Why does Art join the game?
(a) He likes the waitress.
(b) To keep an eye on Gil.
(c) He has nothing better to do.
(d) To win some money for the weekend.
5. What does store owner Davies suggest Farnley do?
(a) Wait for the Sheriff to intervene and take care of the killers.
(b) Stay in town where it is safe.
(c) Form a posse of his own.
(d) That he handle the burial arrangements for Kinkaid.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who becomes upset with Gil at the poker table?
2. Why is Bridger's Wells, Nevada almost a ghost town?
3. What have Gil and Art been doing all winter?
4. Who gets into a fight?
5. Why is Amigo so sure the group he saw was the rustlers?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)