|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who becomes upset with Gil at the poker table?
2. What was young Greene tasked to do originally?
(a) Get the Sheriff.
(b) Go to the saloon.
(c) Find Mapes.
(d) Assemble a posse.
3. What are the riders offered after they discover Greene is only the messenger?
(a) To be kept in the loop.
(b) Two free drinks and lodgings over night.
(c) Clean bedrolls.
(d) A free meal.
4. What does Canby tell Art?
(a) That his brother is in town.
(b) That his replacement hasn't shown up.
(c) That some cattle have been missing recently.
(d) That he has a job for him.
5. Why does Art join the game?
(a) To win some money for the weekend.
(b) To keep an eye on Gil.
(c) He has nothing better to do.
(d) He likes the waitress.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did the Sheriff deputize before leaving town?
2. What happens to end the poker game?
3. What condition does Ma attach to her offer of free lodging?
4. Why is Amigo so sure the group he saw was the rustlers?
5. Why does Art worried about Gil at the poker game?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)