|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Art worried about Gil at the poker game?
(a) He is spoiling for a fight.
(b) He is losing his winter wages.
(c) He is being cheated.
(d) He is cheating.
2. Who knocks Gil out?
3. What does Canby tell Art?
(a) That some cattle have been missing recently.
(b) That his replacement hasn't shown up.
(c) That his brother is in town.
(d) That he has a job for him.
4. Why are Art and Gil suspected in the recent cattle thefts?
(a) Gil is defensive and mean.
(b) Art has a history of cattle theft.
(c) They have been out of contact and have no alibis.
(d) They have an unusual amount of cash.
5. Who becomes upset?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was his friend?
2. Why have Gil and Art not been back to Bridger's Wells all winter?
3. Why does Gil suddenly leave the bar?
4. What do Art and Gil see while they are outside?
5. Who is most affected by the death?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)