|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who owns the local saloon where they first stop in?
2. Why does Art want Gil to leave the poker game?
(a) He is afraid someone will accuse him of cheating.
(b) He has been cheating all night.
(c) He is almost out of money.
(d) It is a long ride back to the cabin.
3. Who shot the man?
(b) Cattle rustlers.
(c) A bandit.
(d) A minister.
4. What does Farnley suggest?
(a) They get more whiskey.
(b) They arm wrestle for it.
(c) They play a simpler game.
(d) They quit for the night.
5. What does Canby tell Art?
(a) That his replacement hasn't shown up.
(b) That he has a job for him.
(c) That some cattle have been missing recently.
(d) That his brother is in town.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Art join the game?
2. What does Canby do to save the unconscious man?
3. Who knocks Gil out?
4. What does Art suggest Gil do?
5. Who does Gil ask for almost immediately?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)