|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Drew suggest that Davies do?
(a) Ride with Tetley.
(b) Forget any of it happened.
(c) Get some rest.
(d) Go to Canby's.
2. What happens to end the poker game?
(a) New riders arrive.
(b) A fight breaks out.
(c) The hotel serves supper.
(d) Gil's money is gone.
3. What does Art do that earns him the ire of one of the group?
(a) Talk too loudly.
(b) Lights a cigarette.
(c) Sings hymns with Spark.
(d) Starts a small campfire.
4. Who does Gil ask for almost immediately?
(a) Rosie Napen.
(b) Rose Mapen.
(c) Rosy Pamen.
(d) Rose Marin.
5. What does Sparks claim is in all men?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Art join the game?
2. What does the old man tell Tetley to confirm he couldn't have killed anyone?
3. What do the rest of the men suggest to Farnley instead?
4. What distracts Art and makes it hard for him to concentrate on Davies?
5. Who was the first to notice Gerald's horse standing alone?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)