|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which people immediately try to dissuade the men from forming a lynch mob?
(a) Davies and Canby.
(b) Bartlett and Canby.
(c) Canby and Osgood.
(d) Davies and Osgood.
2. What does Farnley threaten to do if the men aren't ready soon?
(a) Find another group.
(b) Go by himself.
(c) Get the Sheriff.
(d) Involve the Governor.
3. Why does Art worried about Gil at the poker game?
(a) He is losing his winter wages.
(b) He is cheating.
(c) He is spoiling for a fight.
(d) He is being cheated.
4. Who gets into a fight?
(a) Gil and Farnley.
(b) Art and Canby.
(c) Canby and Gil.
(d) Art and Gil.
5. What does Gerald Tetley tell Art is the reason that man is now hunting man?
(a) The rest no longer excites men.
(b) To help their fellow man.
(c) To feel a sense of superiority.
(d) To exact revenge.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is in the stage?
2. Who did Ma dislike based mostly on his profession?
3. Who appoints himself as their leader?
4. Who wins big?
5. How long had the ranch been empty?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)