|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does store owner Davies suggest Farnley do?
(a) That he handle the burial arrangements for Kinkaid.
(b) Stay in town where it is safe.
(c) Form a posse of his own.
(d) Wait for the Sheriff to intervene and take care of the killers.
2. What does Art finally insist that Sparks take?
(a) Some food.
(b) A sip of whiskey to keep warm.
(c) His bedroll.
(d) His coat.
3. What does the old man tell Tetley to confirm he couldn't have killed anyone?
(a) Mr. Martin won't let him have bullets in his gun.
(b) He is a Budhist and believes all life is sacred.
(c) He is afraid of guns.
(d) Mr Martin was with him the whole time.
4. What fear does Hardwick reveal?
(a) Fear of poverty.
(b) Fear of the dark.
(c) Fear of disloyalty.
(d) Fear of death.
5. Why does Donald Martin claim to have Drew's cows?
(a) He claims to have purchased them.
(b) He claims to have won them in a poker game.
(c) He claims they were a gift.
(d) He claims to have found them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tetley do after being told about Gerald?
2. Where was the man shot?
3. What does Drew suggest that Davies do?
4. What does Gil notice in the clearing?
5. What did Sparks see happen when he was just a child?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)