|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Art sure that Davies needs?
2. Where did Donald Martin claim to have come from?
(a) Santa Ana, California.
(b) Jumping Jack, Oregon.
(c) Shooting Star, Texas.
(d) Sinking Spring, Ohio.
3. Who tries to explain the concept of law and it's process to Art and Gil?
4. What does store owner Davies suggest Farnley do?
(a) That he handle the burial arrangements for Kinkaid.
(b) Stay in town where it is safe.
(c) Form a posse of his own.
(d) Wait for the Sheriff to intervene and take care of the killers.
5. Who is in the stage?
(a) Gil's sister.
(b) Art's brother.
(c) Spark's father.
(d) Gil's ex-girlfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What have Gil and Art been doing all winter?
2. How far is it to the pass that it is believed the rustlers escaped through?
3. Where does Martin claim to have gotten the cattle?
4. When Juan tries to escape, where does Farnley shoot him?
5. Why does Art worried about Gil at the poker game?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)