|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why have Gil and Art not been back to Bridger's Wells all winter?
(a) The snow was too deep.
(b) They were too far away.
(c) Their horses were stolen.
(d) The job required they stay at the cabin.
2. Who does Gil ask for almost immediately?
(a) Rosie Napen.
(b) Rose Mapen.
(c) Rosy Pamen.
(d) Rose Marin.
3. How do the rest of the men in the saloon respond?
(a) They believe the killer should be lynched.
(b) They think the Sheriff is a lout.
(c) They believe the town is all but dead now, too.
(d) They offer to ride with him.
4. Why does Art worried about Gil at the poker game?
(a) He is losing his winter wages.
(b) He is spoiling for a fight.
(c) He is cheating.
(d) He is being cheated.
5. What was young Greene tasked to do originally?
(a) Assemble a posse.
(b) Find Mapes.
(c) Get the Sheriff.
(d) Go to the saloon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Amigo contribute to the group?
2. Which people immediately try to dissuade the men from forming a lynch mob?
3. What intentions does Farnley announce?
4. What happens when the change of game does nothing to change anyone's luck?
5. What are the riders offered after they discover Greene is only the messenger?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)