|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How far is it to the pass that it is believed the rustlers escaped through?
(a) Ten miles.
(b) Fifteen miles.
(c) Thirty miles.
(d) Twenty miles.
2. What does Art suggest that Gil do?
(a) Buy Farnley a drink.
(b) Return the money he won from Farnley.
(c) Play Farnley again and let him win.
(d) Sleep it off.
3. Where are the rustlers actually headed?
(a) Through the southern range.
(b) Down the river on a boat.
(c) By wagon train to San Francisco.
(d) Through Bridger's Pass.
4. Where was Sparks staying?
(a) In the shed Davies used for storage.
(b) In the basement of the saloon.
(c) In the staff's quarters at the hotel.
(d) In the stables.
5. Who changes the attitude of the men waiting from a quarter of a mile away?
(a) Jenny Grier.
(b) Carl Bartlett.
(c) Gerald Tetley.
(d) Nate Bartlett.
Short Answer Questions
1. What news does the new rider bring?
2. Who tries to explain the concept of law and it's process to Art and Gil?
3. Who knocks Gil out?
4. What intentions does Farnley announce?
5. What does Farnley threaten to do if the men aren't ready soon?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)