|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who changes the attitude of the men waiting from a quarter of a mile away?
(a) Nate Bartlett.
(b) Gerald Tetley.
(c) Jenny Grier.
(d) Carl Bartlett.
2. How many people arrive with Tetley?
3. Who does Smith antagonize into joining them in their search for the rustlers/murderers?
4. What does Gerald claim makes up the biggest part of womens' power?
(a) Their sexual appeal.
(b) Their ability to have children.
(d) Other women.
5. Who did Ma dislike based mostly on his profession?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is shot in the confusion that follows?
2. Who shot the man?
3. What song does Art begin humming to himself?
4. Who does Canby tell them has been spending a great deal of time in the area lately?
5. What does Farnley suggest?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)