|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mapes do before everyone leaves?
(a) Hands out ammunition.
(b) Deputizes them.
(c) Assures them he is in charge.
(d) Outlines the plan of action.
2. Who is the first to realize that he has been shot?
3. What do Art and Gil see while they are outside?
(a) The Sheriff arrives.
(b) A rider approaching very fast on horseback.
(c) An unscheduled stage arrival.
(d) An old friend arrives.
4. What city do Gil Carter and Art Croft return to after the long winter?
(a) Wringer Bells, Nevada.
(b) Well Bridger, Nevada.
(c) Bell Ridger, Nevada.
(d) Bridger's Wells, Nevada.
5. Where does the bullet hit him?
(a) In the leg.
(b) In the chest.
(c) In the shoulder.
(d) In the stomach.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tries to explain the concept of law and it's process to Art and Gil?
2. Why is Bridger's Wells, Nevada almost a ghost town?
3. What does Canby do to save the unconscious man?
4. Who is shot in the confusion that follows?
5. What does everyone believe Art should do?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)