|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Gil most concerned about?
(a) Not having had a say in who his bosses were.
(b) The head start the rustlers got.
(c) The amount of noise they are making as a group.
(d) The coming snowfall.
2. Who becomes upset?
3. Who was the driver?
(a) Andrew Sorrel.
(b) Alec Small.
(c) Alex Large.
(d) Sandy Jarvis.
4. How does Sparks pass the time as he rides along with them?
(a) He tells jokes.
(b) He preaches the gospel.
(c) He sings mournful gospel songs.
(d) He talks to anyone who will listen.
5. What condition does Ma attach to her offer of free lodging?
(a) They have to serve themselves.
(b) They have to pay for their own food.
(c) They have to pay for liquor.
(d) They have to make the beds afterward.
Short Answer Questions
1. What have Gil and Art been doing all winter?
2. How did Gil refer to Rose over the winter with Art?
3. What does Canby tell Art?
4. Who knocks Gil out?
5. Why is Bridger's Wells, Nevada almost a ghost town?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)