|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can Donald Martin not produce a bill of sale?
(a) He claims Drew was in the pasture and couldn't give him one.
(b) He claims to have used it to start the fire so they could keep warm.
(c) He claims Drew told him he didn't need one.
(d) He claims to have had one but lost it.
2. What intentions does Farnley announce?
(a) His intention to quit his line of work.
(b) His intention to leave Bridger's Wells.
(c) His intention to find the killer.
(d) His intention to return to work.
3. Which posse member lives in Pike's Hole?
(b) Willard Tetley.
4. What does the Judge discover from talking to Greene?
(a) That he was the son of one of the rustlers.
(b) That he was lying to them all.
(c) That he hadn't even seen Kinkaid first hand.
(d) That he was paid to spread rumors.
5. What does Gil learn that upsets him?
(a) Rose was married to someone last year.
(b) Rose has brought her whole family back.
(c) Rose is pregnant.
(d) Rose just got married.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the rest of the men suggest to Farnley instead?
2. What does everyone believe Art should do?
3. Which way does Martin tell Tetley he came up?
4. How do the rest of the men in the saloon respond?
5. What does the Judge attempt to do while the group is waiting for the last few to join them?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)