1. What city do Gil Carter and Art Croft return to after the long winter?
(a) Bridger's Wells, Nevada.
(b) Bell Ridger, Nevada.
(c) Well Bridger, Nevada.
(d) Wringer Bells, Nevada.
2. Who owns the local saloon where they first stop in?
3. Who does Gil ask for almost immediately?
(a) Rose Marin.
(b) Rose Mapen.
(c) Rosy Pamen.
(d) Rosie Napen.
4. What does Canby tell Art?
(a) That he has a job for him.
(b) That his brother is in town.
(c) That his replacement hasn't shown up.
(d) That some cattle have been missing recently.
5. What does Gil soon get into?
(a) A game of poker.
(b) A room with a call girl.
(c) A game of pool.
(d) A bottle of whiskey.
6. Who becomes upset?
7. Why does Art join the game?
(a) To win some money for the weekend.
(b) He likes the waitress.
(c) To keep an eye on Gil.
(d) He has nothing better to do.
8. Who wins big?
This section contains 4,339 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)