Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Louis track down?
2. Who does Anne say spoke with Crawford on the phone when he asks her who it was?
3. Who knocked at the priest's door?
4. What does Mitch ask the manager of the bank to do for him?
5. What Modigliani does Samantha admire?
How does the alienation of Peter Usher from the art world reveal the art society's assumptions and moral values?
How does the scene at the party in which Joe Davies reveals Tom's past reveal the values of the characters and the society in which they live? What contribution does this scene make to the whole novel?
Analyze the inner conflicts of Julian and explain how the resolution of these conflicts contributes to the meaning of the work as a whole.
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)