|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What commission does Dixon want for the pictures he lends to Lampeth's gallery?
2. What does the old man tell Mike and Dee after they buy him a drink?
3. What do the art dealers agree to do?
4. What makes Moore believe that the Modigliani is NOT a forgery?
5. What story does the caller give to Louis Broom?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Who is the protagonist and who is the antagonist? Defend your answers with evidence from the book.
Essay Topic 2
How are the titles of the chapters metaphors?
Essay Topic 3
Past events in the novel affect both positively and negatively the present actions and attitudes of certain characters. Choose a character and explain how the past event and the character's relationship to it, contributes to the meaning of the whole novel.
This section contains 865 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)