|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What question does Mike ask Dee that she says no to?
2. What makes Moore believe that the Modigliani is NOT a forgery?
3. How does Arnaz blackmail Peter and Mitch?
4. Where in his house does Cardwell keep his art collection?
5. What does Willow suggest they do about the "ransom"?
Essay Topic 1
Write an essay in which you identify the mystery of the novel and explain how the investigation illuminates the meaning of the work as a whole.
Essay Topic 2
Analyze the character of Charles Lampeth. How do his decisions affect other characters? How do they affect the plot? How does his role affect the work as a whole?
Essay Topic 3
Analyze the inner conflicts of Julian and explain how the resolution of these conflicts contributes to the meaning of the work as a whole.
This section contains 863 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)