Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Louis track down?
2. Who does Anne say spoke with Crawford on the phone when he asks her who it was?
3. Who knocked at the priest's door?
4. What does Mitch ask the manager of the bank to do for him?
5. What Modigliani does Samantha admire?
Essay Topic 1
How is Tom a villain? Analyze the nature of Tom's villainy and show how it enhances the meaning of the work.
Essay Topic 2
Analyze the inner conflicts of Julian and explain how the resolution of these conflicts contributes to the meaning of the work as a whole.
Essay Topic 3
How are the titles of the chapters metaphors?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)