|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money did Peter, Mitch and Anne make on the forgeries?
(a) Two hundred fifty pounds.
(b) Three hundred seventy-six pounds.
(c) Five hundred forty-one pounds.
(d) Four hundred twenty-one pounds.
2. Why does Lipsey decide to wear a camera and sunglasses?
(a) He does not want to be recognized.
(b) He wants to be a tourist.
(c) He thinks he looks too much like a policeman.
(d) He wants to take pictures.
3. What does Willow offer to Lampeth when he returns from his weekend in the country?
(a) A stiff drink.
(b) Money for the forgery.
(c) His resignation.
(d) A cigar.
4. Why did the priest lie to Mike and Dee?
(a) He thought they might harm the Daniellis.
(b) He did not trust the couple.
(c) An old habit of protecting the Jews.
(d) The Daniellis had asked him to long ago.
5. Who is Mike?
(a) He is the one who called the newspaper.
(b) He is an art expert.
(c) He is Mandingo.
(d) He is the Arnaz character that blackmailed Peter and Mitch.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Tom go see Wright and Mandingo?
2. How long does it take Mitch and Anne to sell all of the paintings?
3. What does the top art expert say about the forgeries?
4. What do the police say in the paper about the forgers?
5. What does Lipsey have for Lampeth?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)