|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lipsey have for Lampeth?
(b) Information about how Julian has the Modigliani.
(c) The Modigliani.
(d) Information about how Dee has the Modigliani.
2. What painting is the first one that Mitch and Anne offer for sale?
(a) The Gravedigger.
(b) The High Chair.
(c) Starry Night.
(d) A Pissaro.
3. When was the chateau built?
(a) In the nineteenth century.
(b) In the sixteenth century.
(c) In the seventeenth century.
(d) In the eighteenth century.
4. What commission does Dixon want for the pictures he lends to Lampeth's gallery?
(a) Thirty percent.
(b) Twenty percent.
(c) Thirty-five percent.
(d) Twenty-five percent.
5. What question does Mike ask Dee that she says no to?
(a) Will she live with him?
(b) Will she let him help her sell the painting?
(c) Will she marry him?
(d) Will she leave him?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the bungalow that Julian goes to in Dorset village?
2. Under what pretense does Anne claim that she has the masterpiece painting?
3. What does Anne learn about herself while participating in the scam?
4. What does Anne do when she gets into the taxi after she sells the painting?
5. What kind of a car does Lipsey rent to go to Poglio?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Julian continue his search after he leaves the priest?
2. What set-up does Mitch ask of the manager of the bank where he deposits the money from the paintings?
3. What does Lampeth say to Willow about the effect the forgery scam will have on the art world?
4. Who is Mandingo and how does he get involved in Cardwell's collection?
5. How had Julian changed since the last time that Samantha had seen him now that he is ready to open his gallery?
6. What is Louis' hand in the story of the forgeries once he has the professor identify the painting as such?
7. How does the search for the Modigliani bring Dee and Mike closer together?
8. Why does Tom go visit Bill Wright?
9. How do each of the art dealers feel about the request from the forgers and what agreement do they come to?
10. How does the old man sitting in front of the bar in Poglio play a joke on Dee and Mike?
This section contains 1,024 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)