|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Anne say spoke with Crawford on the phone when he asks her who it was?
(a) Her father.
(b) Mr. Meunier.
(c) Charles Lampeth.
(d) An attorney for the estate.
2. Where do the art dealers meet?
(a) At a restaurant in London.
(b) At Julian's gallery.
(c) At Scotland Yard.
(d) In the New Room.
3. Why doesn't Louis Broom actually work on Wednesdays?
(a) The paper is in print on Wednesdays.
(b) No art critic articles go in Wednesday papers.
(c) His editors always change the story topic on Thursdays.
(d) No bosses are in the office on Wednesdays.
4. What information do Dee and Mike give Lipsey?
(a) They tell him that the painting is in a chateau nearby.
(b) They tell him Dee is related to an art dealer.
(c) They tell him Modigliani's sister has the painting.
(d) They tell him they are searching for a Modigliani.
5. What makes Moore believe that the Modigliani is NOT a forgery?
(a) The colors.
(b) The signature.
(c) The strokes of the brush.
(d) The age of the paint.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Contessa share with Lipsey before he leaves the chateau?
2. What does Mitch take with him when he leaves the bank?
3. Who is Julian driving to see in Dorset village?
4. What kind of a phone call does Louis believe that he is answering?
5. What name did Peter use for the suite at the Hilton?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)