|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Modigliani does Samantha admire?
(a) A woman tending to her chores.
(b) A naked woman kneeling on the floor.
(c) A man and a woman dancing.
(d) A woman holding her infant at her breast.
2. What does Willow see in the corner by the door as he is about to leave?
(a) A forged painting.
(b) A real Modigliani.
(c) Shopping bags full of groceries.
(d) A pile of cash.
3. How many paintings does Peter load into the van?
4. What makes Moore believe that the Modigliani is NOT a forgery?
(a) The age of the paint.
(b) The strokes of the brush.
(c) The signature.
(d) The colors.
5. Who handles the press statement for the art dealers?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lipsey tell Dee and Mike when they ask to see the picture of his daughter?
2. What does Cardwell tell Samantha about his wealth?
3. What does Anne go to Harrods' for?
4. Why did the priest lie to Mike and Dee?
5. What does Lipsey have for Lampeth?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Arnaz show up at Peter's door, and what does he want?
2. What does Lipsey find at the chateau that Mike sends him to?
3. What set-up does Mitch ask of the manager of the bank where he deposits the money from the paintings?
4. How do Mitch and Peter respond to the write-up in the newspaper about themselves?
5. Why does Louis Broom decide not to tell his editor about the phone call he receives concerning the forgeries and what does he do instead?
6. How does Tom get what is rightfully coming to him?
7. Why does Tom go visit Bill Wright?
8. How does Julian continue his search after he leaves the priest?
9. What does Julian discover about his Modigliani and what does he first plan on doing about it? How is that plan obstructed? What is his second plan? How is that obstructed? What is his third plan?
10. What is Louis' hand in the story of the forgeries once he has the professor identify the painting as such?
This section contains 1,278 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)