|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the bar in Poglio, what does Lipsey do to find out if Dee has been there?
(a) He pays the bartender to answer his questions.
(b) He drops a picture of Dee for the bartender to see.
(c) He asks the bartender if he has seen Dee.
(d) He shows the bartender a picture.
2. What commission does Dixon want for the pictures he lends to Lampeth's gallery?
(a) Thirty-five percent.
(b) Thirty percent.
(c) Twenty-five percent.
(d) Twenty percent.
3. What word is Louis' boss fond of using?
4. What does Anne show Crawford when he states that he needs another opinion about the painting?
(a) A stamped certificate from the estate.
(b) An address where Crawford can find her the next day.
(c) A letter of authenticity from Lampeth.
(d) A letter with Meunier's letterhead and stamp.
5. What reason does Peter give to the newspaper for the forgeries?
(a) To disgrace the dead artists.
(b) To make money.
(c) To draw attention to real live artists.
(d) To prove that the art dealers of London only care about money.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Tom go see Wright and Mandingo?
2. Who does Anne say spoke with Crawford on the phone when he asks her who it was?
3. Who does Samantha compare Cardwell to to make herself feel better about robbing him?
4. What does the Contessa share with Lipsey before he leaves the chateau?
5. Why did the priest lie to Mike and Dee?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)