|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of a car does Lipsey rent to go to Poglio?
2. Where in his house does Cardwell keep his art collection?
(a) Up the double staircase one floor.
(b) In a special room off of the living room.
(c) In the dining room.
(d) In the basement.
3. What does the old man tell Mike and Dee after they buy him a drink?
(a) He asks for another drink.
(b) Nothing, he cannot speak English.
(c) That there were no Jews who ever lived there.
(d) That the Danielli's own a bar on the west end of the village.
4. Who is Mike?
(a) He is an art expert.
(b) He is the Arnaz character that blackmailed Peter and Mitch.
(c) He is Mandingo.
(d) He is the one who called the newspaper.
5. Who has the real Modigliani?
(b) Mike and Dee.
(c) Samantha and Tom.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the priest lie to Mike and Dee?
2. Who does Samantha compare Cardwell to to make herself feel better about robbing him?
3. What word is Louis' boss fond of using?
4. What name did Peter use for the suite at the Hilton?
5. What do the police say in the paper about the forgers?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)