|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who claims the Van Gogh is a forgery after seeing it?
(a) Julian Black.
(b) Lord Cardwell.
(c) Charles Lampeth.
(d) Professor Peter Schmidt.
2. What does Lipsey have for Lampeth?
(a) Information about how Dee has the Modigliani.
(b) Information about how Julian has the Modigliani.
(d) The Modigliani.
3. What happens to Tom?
(a) He walks out on Samantha.
(b) He gets caught by the police for selling drugs.
(c) He goes back to forging checks.
(d) Mandingo's men come and beat him and take him away.
4. What word is Louis' boss fond of using?
5. What reason does Peter give to the newspaper for the forgeries?
(a) To disgrace the dead artists.
(b) To make money.
(c) To prove that the art dealers of London only care about money.
(d) To draw attention to real live artists.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cardwell tell Samantha about his wealth?
2. Where does Peter put the paintings after he takes them out of the van?
3. What Modigliani does Samantha admire?
4. What does Julian do with his painting?
5. Who is Julian driving to see in Dorset village?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who next comes to visit the priest in Poglio? What information is he looking for and what does the priest tell him?
2. Who is Mandingo and how does he get involved in Cardwell's collection?
3. What is Louis' hand in the story of the forgeries once he has the professor identify the painting as such?
4. What set-up does Mitch ask of the manager of the bank where he deposits the money from the paintings?
5. What does Lipsey find at the chateau that Mike sends him to?
6. How do each of the art dealers feel about the request from the forgers and what agreement do they come to?
7. How does the search for the Modigliani bring Dee and Mike closer together?
8. How does the old man sitting in front of the bar in Poglio play a joke on Dee and Mike?
9. Why does Arnaz show up at Peter's door, and what does he want?
10. What is the set-up for selling the forgeries?
This section contains 1,124 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)