Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Louis track down?
(a) Mr. Cox.
(c) Mr. Hollows.
2. Who does Anne say spoke with Crawford on the phone when he asks her who it was?
(a) Mr. Meunier.
(b) Charles Lampeth.
(c) An attorney for the estate.
(d) Her father.
3. Who knocked at the priest's door?
4. What does Mitch ask the manager of the bank to do for him?
(a) Not to discuss the money to Cox.
(b) Show him the vault.
(c) Cash the checks.
(d) Buy securities.
5. What Modigliani does Samantha admire?
(a) A woman holding her infant at her breast.
(b) A woman tending to her chores.
(c) A man and a woman dancing.
(d) A naked woman kneeling on the floor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the top art expert say about the forgeries?
2. What name did Peter use for the suite at the Hilton?
3. How much did Mike pay for the Modigliani?
4. How many paintings does Peter load into the van?
5. Who does Samantha compare Cardwell to to make herself feel better about robbing him?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)