|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Julian driving to see in Dorset village?
(a) Louis Broom.
(b) An art expert.
(d) Dee and Mike.
2. What information do Dee and Mike give Lipsey?
(a) They tell him Dee is related to an art dealer.
(b) They tell him that the painting is in a chateau nearby.
(c) They tell him Modigliani's sister has the painting.
(d) They tell him they are searching for a Modigliani.
3. Why did the priest lie to Mike and Dee?
(a) An old habit of protecting the Jews.
(b) He thought they might harm the Daniellis.
(c) The Daniellis had asked him to long ago.
(d) He did not trust the couple.
4. When was the chateau built?
(a) In the nineteenth century.
(b) In the seventeenth century.
(c) In the eighteenth century.
(d) In the sixteenth century.
5. What painting is the first one that Mitch and Anne offer for sale?
(a) The High Chair.
(b) The Gravedigger.
(c) Starry Night.
(d) A Pissaro.
6. What does Anne learn about herself while participating in the scam?
(a) She does not want to be a mouse-like wife anymore.
(b) She never wants to break the law again.
(c) She wants to continue a life of crime and adventure.
(d) She will remain a blonde because it suits her.
7. What information does the Hilton clerk give to Louis?
(a) The name of the guest was Eric Clapton.
(b) The home address of the clients.
(c) The name of the woman was Anne.
(d) The name on the check that Mitch paid with.
8. What kind of a car does Lipsey rent to go to Poglio?
9. What commission does Dixon want for the pictures he lends to Lampeth's gallery?
(a) Twenty-five percent.
(b) Thirty-five percent.
(c) Twenty percent.
(d) Thirty percent.
10. What does Lipsey tell Dee and Mike when they ask to see the picture of his daughter?
(a) He says that he left it in the car.
(b) He says that he lost it on his walk around town.
(c) He says that the bartender was mistaken.
(d) He says that it is none of their business.
11. Why doesn't Louis Broom actually work on Wednesdays?
(a) No bosses are in the office on Wednesdays.
(b) His editors always change the story topic on Thursdays.
(c) No art critic articles go in Wednesday papers.
(d) The paper is in print on Wednesdays.
12. What is the name of the bungalow that Julian goes to in Dorset village?
(b) My Castle.
(c) Art is Life.
13. What does Lipsey have for Lampeth?
(a) Information about how Dee has the Modigliani.
(c) Information about how Julian has the Modigliani.
(d) The Modigliani.
14. What picture is on the wall of the gallery at Cardwell's that makes Julian upset?
(a) The Grave Digger forgery.
(b) A painting by Peter Usher.
(c) The same Modigliani as his.
(d) Another Modigliani he has never seen.
15. How does Samantha feel about Lord Cardwell as she dines with him?
(a) She thinks he is arrogant.
(b) She finds him sweet.
(c) She likes him.
(d) She finds him annoying.
Short Answer Questions
1. What question does the reporter ask Peter that he does not answer?
2. How many paintings does Peter load into the van?
3. Why does Tom go see Wright and Mandingo?
4. What does the Contessa share with Lipsey before he leaves the chateau?
5. What does the old man tell Mike and Dee after they buy him a drink?
This section contains 633 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)