|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lampeth's business with Lipsey?
(a) Smuggling of art.
(b) Detective work to find a missing family member.
(c) Detective work to find a painting.
(d) Black market art.
2. At the apartment in Livorno, what is Lipsey told about Dee?
(a) She stayed three nights and left with a man.
(b) She stayed a week and left alone.
(c) She stayed one night and left with a man.
(d) She stayed one night and left alone.
3. Where is Dee in the opening of "Part II, Chapter 1"?
(a) On a bus in Spain.
(b) In a cab in London.
(c) On a bike in Paris.
(d) On a train in Italy.
4. How much money does Peter and Mitch's backer put up?
(a) Fifty thousand quid.
(b) Five thousand quid.
(c) A thousand quid.
(d) Ten thousand quid.
5. What is the name of the gallery that Julian is opening?
(a) Julian and Samantha's Gallery.
(b) Julian's Gallery.
(c) King's Road Gallery.
(d) Black Gallery.
6. Why is there a party that Tom, Samantha and Joe attend?
(a) A Japanese banker wants to invest in the British film industry.
(b) It is a farewell party for Samantha.
(c) Julian's art gallery is opening.
(d) A new film with one of Joe's clients has just been released.
7. What three items does Lipsey have to begin his investigation?
(a) Postcard, address and a newspaper clipping.
(b) Postcard, address, and a photograph.
(c) Diary entry, newspaper clipping and a photgraph.
(d) Address, photograph and a diary entry.
8. What does Cardwell mean to do to keep himself in brandy?
(a) Close his company.
(b) Borrow from Lampeth.
(c) Sell his estate.
(d) Sell his art collection.
9. What does Dee go to the proprietor's apartment for?
(a) To make a phone call.
(b) To find a place to eat.
(c) To meet his children.
(d) To ask questions about the town.
10. What part must Peter play now in the scam?
(a) He must go to the galleries and figure out what they should paint.
(b) He must take Anne to the galleries to sell the forgeries.
(c) He must try to sell the forgeries once they are done.
(d) He must keep an eye out for authorities.
11. What does Julian suggest that Sarah do in order for her to get money to give to him?
(a) Ask her father.
(b) Sell her car.
(c) Get a job.
(d) Sell the house.
12. What does Tom tell Samantha is the reason for Lord Cardwell's wealth?
(a) The backs of poor men.
(b) His savvy business acumen.
(c) His inheritences.
(d) His business manager's solid investments.
13. What does Joe Davies ask Andy to find out?
(a) Who Tom Copper is.
(b) Where Samantah met Tom Copper.
(c) What Tom Copper wants from Samantha.
(d) How to get rid of Tom Copper.
14. What brings Julian back to Samantha's house?
(a) He wants to meet Tom.
(b) Sarah sent him to see about the rumors about Samantha.
(c) He wants her to be the opener at the gallery.
(d) He wants her to invest in the gallery.
15. Why does Samantha slap Joe at the party?
(a) He told her to get rid of Tom.
(b) He told her she had no talent.
(c) He had Tom investigated.
(d) He made a pass at her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the relationship between Willow and Lampeth?
2. What news does Lampeth give Peter Usher at the gallery reception?
3. Why does the policeman come to the door of Peter's house?
4. How does Lipsey get rough with the old man who will not answer his questions?
5. Where does Julian find his father-in-law when he goes to request more money?
This section contains 697 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)