1. How does the baker look at the girl who comes in for fresh bread in the opening of the story?
2. What is Dee doing in Paris?
Simply enjoying the things that she likes.
3. What does the telegram reference that Dee receives?
Results of an exam.
4. What does Dee want to write her thesis about?
The relationship between art and drugs.
5. Why does Dee go to see the old man who lives above the fish shop?
For information concerning her thesis.
This section contains 5,517 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)