|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapters 1-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of a car does Lipsey rent to go to Poglio?
2. What happens to Tom?
(a) Mandingo's men come and beat him and take him away.
(b) He gets caught by the police for selling drugs.
(c) He walks out on Samantha.
(d) He goes back to forging checks.
3. How much does Peter plan on making from the scam?
(a) A few thousand.
(b) A half a million.
(c) A hundred thousand.
(d) One million.
4. Who is Julian's father-in-law?
(a) The Prince of Wales.
(c) Earl Cabott.
(d) Lord Cardwell.
5. What does Anne do when she gets into the taxi after she sells the painting?
(a) She sobs.
(b) She does not say a word.
(c) She laughs wildly.
(d) She vomits.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Julian do with his painting?
2. Why does Lipsey choose an inexpensive hotel room to stay in during his investigation?
3. What question does the reporter ask Peter that he does not answer?
4. What is Lampeth's business with Lipsey?
5. How much money did Peter, Mitch and Anne make on the forgeries?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)