|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapters 1-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Julian drive to Samantha's house after he leaves his father-in-law?
(a) He has an appointment to speak to her.
(b) He wants to make Sarah angry.
(c) They are old friends.
(d) He finds her name in his pocket, and he does not want to go home.
2. What picture is on the wall of the gallery at Cardwell's that makes Julian upset?
(a) Another Modigliani he has never seen.
(b) A painting by Peter Usher.
(c) The same Modigliani as his.
(d) The Grave Digger forgery.
3. What was Anne afraid of during the whole operation of their scam?
(a) Someone recognizing her.
(b) Going to jail.
(c) Getting her accent correct.
(d) Not being able to sell the paintings.
4. Why does Lipsey decide to wear a camera and sunglasses?
(a) He wants to take pictures.
(b) He thinks he looks too much like a policeman.
(c) He wants to be a tourist.
(d) He does not want to be recognized.
5. Who is Julian's father-in-law?
(a) Earl Cabott.
(b) The Prince of Wales.
(c) Lord Cardwell.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Modigliani have to get rid of his paintings?
2. What does Peter do to change his appearance?
3. What does Julian suggest that Sarah do in order for her to get money to give to him?
4. What does Charles Lampeth miss as he reflects about life after dinner at his friends?
5. Where do Mike and Dee first go on their search once they leave the bar in Poglio?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)