|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapters 1-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mitch take with him when he leaves the bank?
(a) A phone number.
(b) A deposit box key.
(c) An envelope.
2. When Peter and Mitch make their second phone call to the newspaper, why do they change papers?
(a) They want to give another reporter the scoop.
(b) They are afraid Scotland Yard will trace the call.
(c) They did not like the way the first paper handled things.
(d) They didn't want Mitch's voice to be recognized.
3. How much does Peter plan on making from the scam?
(a) A hundred thousand.
(b) One million.
(c) A half a million.
(d) A few thousand.
4. How does Julian blackmail Sarah?
(a) He takes pictures of her in a compromising position.
(b) He says that she can have a divorce if she gives him money.
(c) He will not tell her father's secret about being broke if she gives him money.
(d) He tells her that he will tell her father about her behavior.
5. What does Peter do to change his appearance?
(a) Dyes his hair.
(b) Cuts his hair.
(d) Wears glasses.
Short Answer Questions
1. What Modigliani does Samantha admire?
2. Why does Lipsey choose an inexpensive hotel room to stay in during his investigation?
3. What surprising statement does Samantha give Jimmy when he comes for an interview?
4. What name did Peter give Meunier's as a reference?
5. What does Julian's father-in-law tell him to do that will allow him to give Julian more money?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)