|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapters 1-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who else was at the Danielli's bar when Mike and Dee got there?
2. What do the assistants wear at the Belgrave Art Gallery?
(a) Large hats with plumes.
(b) Tuxedos and tails.
(c) Aprons with paint on them.
(d) Black and striped shirts.
3. What news does Lampeth give Peter Usher at the gallery reception?
(a) They will show his work with Modigliani's
(b) His showing will be postponed.
(c) They will never show his work.
(d) They will use The New Room to show his work.
4. Where does Cardwell keep the key to the door of the art collection?
(a) On a key ring in the hall.
(b) In his pocket.
(c) Under a Chinese vase.
(d) Above the threshold of the door.
5. What does Mad Mitch respond when Peter asks him what he thinks of his painting?
(a) "It has great movement, brushwork and design."
(b) "Rather ask if I would hang it on my wall."
(c) "It would clash with my suite."
(d) "It invites me to pour out a bunch of garbage."
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mike figure out about how Lipsey found him and Dee in Poglio?
2. What reason does Peter give to the newspaper for the forgeries?
3. What does Lipsey have for lunch after he has investigated all morning?
4. Where does the young priest take Dee to look at paintings?
5. Why does Samantha slap Joe at the party?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)