|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapters 1-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is baby Vibeke doing while her parents are preparing for the scam?
(b) Playing with a plastic box.
(c) Playing with a babysitter.
(d) Watching cartoons.
2. What does Julian tell Samantha at dinner about a painting?
(a) He says he purchased one of the forgeries.
(b) He says Dee found the Modigliani in Poglio.
(c) He says he knows who forged the paintings in London.
(d) He says he found the Modigliani in Poglio.
3. Where does Cardwell keep the key to the door of the art collection?
(a) In his pocket.
(b) On a key ring in the hall.
(c) Under a Chinese vase.
(d) Above the threshold of the door.
4. Where does Julian find his father-in-law when he goes to request more money?
(a) At his home.
(b) On the golf course.
(c) At a tavern.
(d) In a restaurant.
5. Why does Samantha slap Joe at the party?
(a) He had Tom investigated.
(b) He told her to get rid of Tom.
(c) He made a pass at her.
(d) He told her she had no talent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Tom?
2. Whose paintings does Peter take to Mr. Meunier's office?
3. What do the assistants wear at the Belgrave Art Gallery?
4. What does Willow offer to Lampeth when he returns from his weekend in the country?
5. How does Lipsey get the address of where Dee is staying in Livorno?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)