|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapters 1-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Anita to Samantha?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her secretary.
(c) Her agent.
(d) Her maid.
2. What does Tom say that he and Samantha should do with Lord Caldwell's art collection?
(a) Help sell it.
(b) Buy it.
(c) Steal it.
(d) Burn it.
3. How much does Peter plan on making from the scam?
(a) A few thousand.
(b) A hundred thousand.
(c) One million.
(d) A half a million.
4. Where is Dee in the opening of "Part II, Chapter 1"?
(a) In a cab in London.
(b) On a bus in Spain.
(c) On a bike in Paris.
(d) On a train in Italy.
5. What information do Dee and Mike give Lipsey?
(a) They tell him Modigliani's sister has the painting.
(b) They tell him they are searching for a Modigliani.
(c) They tell him Dee is related to an art dealer.
(d) They tell him that the painting is in a chateau nearby.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mitch ask the manager of the bank to do for him?
2. What does Lipsey tell Dee and Mike when they ask to see the picture of his daughter?
3. What is the name of the movie that Samantha is interested in doing?
4. What idea came out of the painting contest between Peter and Mad Mitch?
5. Where do Mike and Dee first go on their search once they leave the bar in Poglio?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)