|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapters 1-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Peter put the paintings after he takes them out of the van?
(a) In a taxi.
(b) In another van.
(c) In Anne's car.
(d) In Mitch's car.
2. What brings Julian back to Samantha's house?
(a) He wants her to invest in the gallery.
(b) Sarah sent him to see about the rumors about Samantha.
(c) He wants her to be the opener at the gallery.
(d) He wants to meet Tom.
3. How much did Mitch say he wanted for the first painting?
(a) Twenty thousand pounds.
(b) Ninety thousand pounds.
(c) Fifty thousand pounds.
(d) Seventy-five thousand pounds.
4. Why did Modigliani have to get rid of his paintings?
(a) He had to use it for rent.
(b) He had no money for rent and had to move.
(c) He needed money to move out of Paris.
(d) He had to feed his family.
5. How does Lipsey get the landlord to let him into Dee's apartment?
(a) He claims to be a delivery man.
(b) He claims to be her father.
(c) He claims to be an interior decorator.
(d) He claims to be her cousin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Anne afraid of during the whole operation of their scam?
2. Who gives Lipsey the name of the city that Dee and Mike went to to find the Modigliani?
3. What had Modigliani done with most of his paintings that he painted while he was high?
4. Where does Julian find his father-in-law when he goes to request more money?
5. Who does the old man say received one of Modigliani's paintings?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)