|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapters 1-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What surprising statement does Samantha give Jimmy when he comes for an interview?
(a) She has eloped.
(b) She is pregnant.
(c) She is thinking of leaving film.
(d) She has decided to become an art dealer.
2. How much does Peter plan on making from the scam?
(a) A half a million.
(b) One million.
(c) A hundred thousand.
(d) A few thousand.
3. How does Lipsey get the address of where Dee is staying in Livorno?
(a) It is on a pad on Dee's nightstand.
(b) The landlady gives it to him.
(c) It is hanging on Dee's refrigerator.
(d) He gets an impression off of a paper using a pencil.
4. What does Mitch take with him when he leaves the bank?
(a) A phone number.
(b) An envelope.
(d) A deposit box key.
5. What is the name of the gallery that Julian is opening?
(a) King's Road Gallery.
(b) Julian's Gallery.
(c) Black Gallery.
(d) Julian and Samantha's Gallery.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the sign outside the bar in Poglio read?
2. What was Anne afraid of during the whole operation of their scam?
3. What does Julian decide to do in order to get the cash he needs to travel?
4. What does Lipsey have for lunch after he has investigated all morning?
5. Under what pretense does Anne claim that she has the masterpiece painting?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)