|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapters 1-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dee want to write her thesis about?
(a) The relationship between art and experience.
(b) The relationship between drugs and literature.
(c) The relationship between art and youth.
(d) The relationship between art and drugs.
2. What does Peter believe about the artist and the collectors?
(a) Collectors would rather the artist be dead.
(b) Collectors don't care at all about the artist himself.
(c) Artists should work for their art and not get involved with collectors.
(d) Collectors and artists are only in it for the money.
3. Why does Dee go to see the old man who lives above the fish shop?
(a) For information concerning her thesis.
(b) To purchase hashish.
(c) To purchase a painiting.
(d) To rent a painting.
4. What does Dee ask the proprietor to tell her?
(a) Where the cathedral is.
(b) How mcuh she owes him for her room.
(c) The birthplace of Modigliani.
(d) The name of the art gallery.
5. At the apartment in Livorno, what is Lipsey told about Dee?
(a) She stayed three nights and left with a man.
(b) She stayed one night and left with a man.
(c) She stayed one night and left alone.
(d) She stayed a week and left alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does Peter plan on making from the scam?
2. What painting is the first one that Mitch and Anne offer for sale?
3. How much does Crawford pay for the painting?
4. What does Anne learn about herself while participating in the scam?
5. What is the name of the movie that Samantha is interested in doing?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)