|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapters 1-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the telegram reference that Dee receives?
(a) A tragedy in her family.
(b) A notice to come home immediately.
(c) An acceptance into a Ph. D. program.
(d) Results of an exam.
2. What is the relationship between Willow and Lampeth?
(a) They are mere acquaintances.
(b) They are partners in the gallery.
(c) They are worker and boss at the gallery.
(d) They are both art dealers for different galleries.
3. What is Dee doing in Paris?
(a) Spending the summer with her brother, MIke.
(b) Simply enjoying the things that she likes.
(c) Visiting her friend, MIke.
(d) Studying art.
4. Where is Dee in the opening of "Part II, Chapter 1"?
(a) On a bus in Spain.
(b) On a train in Italy.
(c) On a bike in Paris.
(d) In a cab in London.
5. Why does Samantha slap Joe at the party?
(a) He made a pass at her.
(b) He told her to get rid of Tom.
(c) He had Tom investigated.
(d) He told her she had no talent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Dee send a postcard to to tell about the search in Poglio?
2. What does Lipsey have for lunch after he has investigated all morning?
3. What does Charles Lampeth miss as he reflects about life after dinner at his friends?
4. What does Tom tell Samantha is the reason for Lord Cardwell's wealth?
5. When Julian arrives home after seeing Jack Best at the office, what does he find Sarah has done most of the day?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)