|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapters 1-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Julian feel nervous as he enters the office to see Jack Best?
(a) His talk with Jack.
(b) What art he should display at the reception.
(c) The opening of the gallery.
(d) Who he should invite to the reception.
2. Who has Mad Mitch found to back his and Peter's scam?
(a) Lord Caldwell.
(b) A retired art gallery owner.
(d) A small time criminal.
3. What is Jack Best's specific profession?
(a) Movie critic.
(b) Business jounralist.
(c) Art critic.
(d) Entertainment journalist.
4. What do they all do once the policeman leaves Peter's house?
(a) Give up on the scam.
(b) Have a drink.
(d) Call a lawyer.
5. What is Peter Usher's second job?
(a) Frame maker.
(c) Art teacher.
(d) Clerk in a paint store.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Mad Mitch, Peter and Anne all do together in Peter's house?
2. What does Charles Lampeth miss as he reflects about life after dinner at his friends?
3. What surprising statement does Samantha give Jimmy when he comes for an interview?
4. Who comes up to Lampeth at the gallery reception and feigns being Lampeth's friend?
5. What idea came out of the painting contest between Peter and Mad Mitch?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)