|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapters 1-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What idea came out of the painting contest between Peter and Mad Mitch?
(a) To create painting contests.
(b) To recreate what the great artists have done in print.
(c) To forge paintings.
(d) To paint off of canvas.
2. What is the name of the movie that Samantha is interested in doing?
(a) A Midsummers Nights Dream.
(b) Twelfth Night.
(c) Thirteenth Night.
(d) Night, Night.
3. Who has Mad Mitch found to back his and Peter's scam?
(a) Lord Caldwell.
(c) A retired art gallery owner.
(d) A small time criminal.
4. Where is Dee in the opening of "Part II, Chapter 1"?
(a) On a train in Italy.
(b) On a bus in Spain.
(c) In a cab in London.
(d) On a bike in Paris.
5. What is the relationship between Willow and Lampeth?
(a) They are partners in the gallery.
(b) They are mere acquaintances.
(c) They are both art dealers for different galleries.
(d) They are worker and boss at the gallery.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Dee send a postcard to to tell about the search in Poglio?
2. What name did Peter give Meunier's as a reference?
3. How does the baker look at the girl who comes in for fresh bread in the opening of the story?
4. Who gives Lipsey the name of the city that Dee and Mike went to to find the Modigliani?
5. What is the name of the gallery that Julian is opening?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)