|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapters 1-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the relationship between Willow and Lampeth?
(a) They are both art dealers for different galleries.
(b) They are partners in the gallery.
(c) They are worker and boss at the gallery.
(d) They are mere acquaintances.
2. What is Lampeth's business with Lipsey?
(a) Smuggling of art.
(b) Detective work to find a missing family member.
(c) Detective work to find a painting.
(d) Black market art.
3. What does Peter Usher go to see Mr. Dixon about?
(a) Finding out gossip about Lampeth.
(b) Showing Peter's work in his gallery.
(c) Commissioning Peter for a painting.
(d) Selling one of Peter's paintings.
4. Whose paintings does Peter take to Mr. Meunier's office?
(a) Braque, a French painter.
(b) Jan Rep, a Dutch painter.
(c) Munch, a German painter.
(d) Vincent Van Gogh.
5. What do Mad Mitch, Peter and Anne all do together in Peter's house?
(a) Make a fancy meal.
(b) Get drunk.
(c) Tell stories of art school.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Mad Mitch paint for a living?
2. What does Lipsey have for lunch after he has investigated all morning?
3. What does Tom explain away to Samantha about his past?
4. What does Joe Davies ask Andy to find out?
5. What does Dee ask the proprietor to tell her?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)