|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapters 1-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has Mad Mitch found to back his and Peter's scam?
(a) A small time criminal.
(b) A retired art gallery owner.
(c) Lord Caldwell.
2. Why does Julian drive to Samantha's house after he leaves his father-in-law?
(a) He has an appointment to speak to her.
(b) He wants to make Sarah angry.
(c) He finds her name in his pocket, and he does not want to go home.
(d) They are old friends.
3. What does Tom explain away to Samantha about his past?
(a) Charges against him were dropped.
(b) He has an impending divorce and forged a check.
(c) Statements about him were lies created by an enemy.
(d) His ex-wife was a criminal.
4. What issue is Samantha having with accepting the part for the movie?
(a) There is a nude scene.
(b) It has no message.
(c) She does not care for the director.
(d) She is not interested in comedy.
5. What is Dee doing in Paris?
(a) Studying art.
(b) Visiting her friend, MIke.
(c) Simply enjoying the things that she likes.
(d) Spending the summer with her brother, MIke.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the gallery that Julian is opening?
2. What is the relationship between Willow and Lampeth?
3. What revelation does Dee come to after she takes a nap in the afternoon?
4. What does Julian decide that he needs in order to secure his future?
5. How does the proprietor's wife treat Dee?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)