|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapters 1-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peter Usher go to see Mr. Dixon about?
(a) Showing Peter's work in his gallery.
(b) Selling one of Peter's paintings.
(c) Finding out gossip about Lampeth.
(d) Commissioning Peter for a painting.
2. What does Peter take from the supply room at Meunier's?
(a) Paper clips.
(b) A rubber stamp and headed paper.
(c) Expensive pens.
3. How does Sarah react when Julian asks her for more money?
(a) She becomes physically abusive.
(b) She is apathetic.
(c) She storms out of the house.
(d) She becomes belligerent.
4. What style of paintings does Lampeth sell at his gallery that make him a rich man?
5. What part must Peter play now in the scam?
(a) He must take Anne to the galleries to sell the forgeries.
(b) He must go to the galleries and figure out what they should paint.
(c) He must keep an eye out for authorities.
(d) He must try to sell the forgeries once they are done.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tom tell Samantha is the reason for Lord Cardwell's wealth?
2. What does Julian decide that he needs in order to secure his future?
3. What surprising statement does Samantha give Jimmy when he comes for an interview?
4. What does Dee go to the proprietor's apartment for?
5. At the apartment in Livorno, what is Lipsey told about Dee?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)