|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapters 1-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose painting does Mad Mitch and Peter recreate in the contest?
(b) Van Gogh.
2. What is the relationship between Willow and Lampeth?
(a) They are mere acquaintances.
(b) They are worker and boss at the gallery.
(c) They are both art dealers for different galleries.
(d) They are partners in the gallery.
3. Who has Mad Mitch found to back his and Peter's scam?
(a) A retired art gallery owner.
(b) A small time criminal.
(d) Lord Caldwell.
4. How much money does Peter and Mitch's backer put up?
(a) Fifty thousand quid.
(b) Five thousand quid.
(c) Ten thousand quid.
(d) A thousand quid.
5. Why will Anita look forty in ten years when she is only eighteen?
(a) She is ill.
(b) She works in the fields.
(c) She has had too many children already.
(d) She has too many siblings to take care of.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Dee send a postcard to to tell about the search in Poglio?
2. What has Mad Mitch set up for his and Peter's scam?
3. What does Julian suggest that Sarah do in order for her to get money to give to him?
4. What does Dee ask the proprietor to tell her?
5. What kind of a city is Livorno?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)