|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapters 1-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the relationship between Willow and Lampeth?
(a) They are partners in the gallery.
(b) They are mere acquaintances.
(c) They are worker and boss at the gallery.
(d) They are both art dealers for different galleries.
2. What does Dee want to write her thesis about?
(a) The relationship between drugs and literature.
(b) The relationship between art and experience.
(c) The relationship between art and drugs.
(d) The relationship between art and youth.
3. Whose painting does Mad Mitch and Peter recreate in the contest?
(c) Van Gogh.
4. What style of paintings does Lampeth sell at his gallery that make him a rich man?
5. What does Anita want Samantha to do for herself?
(a) Get a better job.
(b) Buy a car.
(c) Get into show business.
(d) Go to college.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Julian's father-in-law?
2. What issue is Samantha having with accepting the part for the movie?
3. Why does Julian feel nervous as he enters the office to see Jack Best?
4. How does Peter Usher react to the news that Lampeth gives him at the gallery reception?
5. What does Tom Copper describe himself as to Samantha when he first meets her at the party?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)