|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapters 1-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is NOT the issue with Peter Usher's paintings at the gallery?
(a) They are not selling.
(b) They are priced incorrectly.
(c) They are too avant-garde.
(d) People don't like them.
2. What does Mad Mitch respond when Peter asks him what he thinks of his painting?
(a) "It would clash with my suite."
(b) "It invites me to pour out a bunch of garbage."
(c) "It has great movement, brushwork and design."
(d) "Rather ask if I would hang it on my wall."
3. What idea came out of the painting contest between Peter and Mad Mitch?
(a) To forge paintings.
(b) To create painting contests.
(c) To recreate what the great artists have done in print.
(d) To paint off of canvas.
4. Why doesn't Mad Mitch paint for a living?
(a) He doesn't believe he has enough talent.
(b) Being a full time artist is too risky financially.
(c) He fears being a full time artist.
(d) He would rather teach.
5. What is Jack Best's specific profession?
(a) Business jounralist.
(b) Movie critic.
(c) Art critic.
(d) Entertainment journalist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the assistants wear at the Belgrave Art Gallery?
2. What news does Lampeth give Peter Usher at the gallery reception?
3. Who is Anita to Samantha?
4. How does Julian win over Sarah and convince her to marry him?
5. What does Lampeth say is the reason for the increase in the art market?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)