|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapters 1-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tom Copper describe himself as to Samantha when he first meets her at the party?
(a) An inspector.
(b) A painter.
(c) A wide boy.
(d) An architect.
2. What is the name of the gallery that Julian is opening?
(a) King's Road Gallery.
(b) Julian and Samantha's Gallery.
(c) Black Gallery.
(d) Julian's Gallery.
3. Why doesn't Mad Mitch paint for a living?
(a) He would rather teach.
(b) He fears being a full time artist.
(c) Being a full time artist is too risky financially.
(d) He doesn't believe he has enough talent.
4. Why will Anita look forty in ten years when she is only eighteen?
(a) She is ill.
(b) She works in the fields.
(c) She has too many siblings to take care of.
(d) She has had too many children already.
5. What is Dee doing in Paris?
(a) Studying art.
(b) Spending the summer with her brother, MIke.
(c) Simply enjoying the things that she likes.
(d) Visiting her friend, MIke.
Short Answer Questions
1. What issue is Samantha having with accepting the part for the movie?
2. How does Peter Usher react to the news that Lampeth gives him at the gallery reception?
3. Why does Julian feel nervous as he enters the office to see Jack Best?
4. Who comes up to Lampeth at the gallery reception and feigns being Lampeth's friend?
5. Whose painting does Mad Mitch and Peter recreate in the contest?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)