|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapters 1-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What commission does Dixon want for the pictures he lends to Lampeth's gallery?
(a) Twenty-five percent.
(b) Twenty percent.
(c) Thirty-five percent.
(d) Thirty percent.
2. Why does Lipsey decide to wear a camera and sunglasses?
(a) He wants to be a tourist.
(b) He thinks he looks too much like a policeman.
(c) He wants to take pictures.
(d) He does not want to be recognized.
3. Who is Mike?
(a) He is the Arnaz character that blackmailed Peter and Mitch.
(b) He is the one who called the newspaper.
(c) He is an art expert.
(d) He is Mandingo.
4. What was Anne afraid of during the whole operation of their scam?
(a) Not being able to sell the paintings.
(b) Going to jail.
(c) Someone recognizing her.
(d) Getting her accent correct.
5. What does Mike figure out about how Lipsey found him and Dee in Poglio?
(a) Samantha must have told someone.
(b) It was Uncle Charlie.
(c) Lord Cardwell must know.
(d) Claire told someone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What story does the caller give to Louis Broom?
2. Why did Modigliani have to get rid of his paintings?
3. What did Lipsey and Black give for a reason for giving Mike fifty thousand pounds each?
4. Where is Dee in the opening of "Part II, Chapter 1"?
5. What does Lampeth say is the reason for the increase in the art market?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)