|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapters 1-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has Mad Mitch found to back his and Peter's scam?
(b) A retired art gallery owner.
(c) A small time criminal.
(d) Lord Caldwell.
2. When Peter and Mitch make their second phone call to the newspaper, why do they change papers?
(a) They want to give another reporter the scoop.
(b) They are afraid Scotland Yard will trace the call.
(c) They didn't want Mitch's voice to be recognized.
(d) They did not like the way the first paper handled things.
3. How does Samantha feel about Lord Cardwell as she dines with him?
(a) She finds him annoying.
(b) She thinks he is arrogant.
(c) She finds him sweet.
(d) She likes him.
4. Why does Julian drive to Samantha's house after he leaves his father-in-law?
(a) He finds her name in his pocket, and he does not want to go home.
(b) He wants to make Sarah angry.
(c) They are old friends.
(d) He has an appointment to speak to her.
5. What makes Moore believe that the Modigliani is NOT a forgery?
(a) The signature.
(b) The strokes of the brush.
(c) The colors.
(d) The age of the paint.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Cardwell keep the key to the door of the art collection?
2. What does Cardwell tell Samantha about his wealth?
3. What does Peter take from the supply room at Meunier's?
4. What does Tom explain away to Samantha about his past?
5. What do the assistants wear at the Belgrave Art Gallery?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)