|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapters 1-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Julian driving to see in Dorset village?
(a) Dee and Mike.
(b) Louis Broom.
(d) An art expert.
2. Why does Dee go to see the old man who lives above the fish shop?
(a) To purchase hashish.
(b) To rent a painting.
(c) For information concerning her thesis.
(d) To purchase a painiting.
3. Where does Peter drive to in the van?
(a) An art gallery.
(b) An art museum.
(c) A college campus.
4. What story does the caller give to Louis Broom?
(a) That forged art was sold to local dealers.
(b) That Julian Black was a fraud.
(c) That Lord Cardwell's collection had been stolen.
(d) That the Modigliani was found.
5. How does Julian blackmail Sarah?
(a) He will not tell her father's secret about being broke if she gives him money.
(b) He takes pictures of her in a compromising position.
(c) He tells her that he will tell her father about her behavior.
(d) He says that she can have a divorce if she gives him money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Lipsey and Black give for a reason for giving Mike fifty thousand pounds each?
2. What is NOT the issue with Peter Usher's paintings at the gallery?
3. When Peter and Mitch make their second phone call to the newspaper, why do they change papers?
4. Who gives Julian directions to the bungalow in Dorset village?
5. Why did the priest lie to Mike and Dee?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)