|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapters 1-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was it that the priest thought made the cheese better?
(a) The bread.
(b) The mold.
(c) The wine.
(d) The coffee.
2. What news does Lampeth give Peter Usher at the gallery reception?
(a) His showing will be postponed.
(b) They will never show his work.
(c) They will use The New Room to show his work.
(d) They will show his work with Modigliani's
3. What does the old man tell Mike and Dee after they buy him a drink?
(a) He asks for another drink.
(b) That the Danielli's own a bar on the west end of the village.
(c) That there were no Jews who ever lived there.
(d) Nothing, he cannot speak English.
4. How does the baker look at the girl who comes in for fresh bread in the opening of the story?
5. How does the proprietor's wife treat Dee?
(a) She chases her out.
(b) She smiles at her.
(c) She ignores her.
(d) She screams at her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Dee in the opening of "Part II, Chapter 1"?
2. What name did Peter use for the suite at the Hilton?
3. Where does Julian find his father-in-law when he goes to request more money?
4. Who has the real Modigliani?
5. What do the assistants wear at the Belgrave Art Gallery?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)