|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapters 1-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the movie that Samantha is interested in doing?
(a) Twelfth Night.
(b) Thirteenth Night.
(c) A Midsummers Nights Dream.
(d) Night, Night.
2. What style of paintings does Lampeth sell at his gallery that make him a rich man?
3. What does Lipsey have for lunch after he has investigated all morning?
(a) Duck and a cigar.
(b) Fish and white wine.
(c) Steak and red wine.
(d) A burger and beer.
4. How does Peter get what he took from the supply room back to London?
(a) Through the mail.
(b) With a messenger.
(c) In a hole in his jacket.
(d) In his coat pocket
5. What had Modigliani done with most of his paintings that he painted while he was high?
(a) He burned them.
(b) He sold them.
(c) He gave them away.
(d) He threw them in the trash.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the baker look at the girl who comes in for fresh bread in the opening of the story?
2. How does the proprietor's wife treat Dee?
3. Why does the policeman come to the door of Peter's house?
4. What do Mad Mitch, Peter and Anne all do together in Peter's house?
5. Why is there a party that Tom, Samantha and Joe attend?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)