|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapters 1-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name did Peter give Meunier's as a reference?
(b) Lord Caldwell.
(c) Julian Black.
(d) Mad Mitch.
2. How does Lipsey get the landlord to let him into Dee's apartment?
(a) He claims to be a delivery man.
(b) He claims to be her father.
(c) He claims to be an interior decorator.
(d) He claims to be her cousin.
3. Whose paintings does Peter take to Mr. Meunier's office?
(a) Munch, a German painter.
(b) Vincent Van Gogh.
(c) Jan Rep, a Dutch painter.
(d) Braque, a French painter.
4. Why will Anita look forty in ten years when she is only eighteen?
(a) She has too many siblings to take care of.
(b) She has had too many children already.
(c) She is ill.
(d) She works in the fields.
5. What is baby Vibeke doing while her parents are preparing for the scam?
(b) Watching cartoons.
(c) Playing with a babysitter.
(d) Playing with a plastic box.
Short Answer Questions
1. What surprising statement does Samantha give Jimmy when he comes for an interview?
2. Where does the young priest take Dee to look at paintings?
3. Why does Lipsey choose an inexpensive hotel room to stay in during his investigation?
4. How does Peter get what he took from the supply room back to London?
5. What style of paintings does Lampeth sell at his gallery that make him a rich man?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)