|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapters 1-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tom say that he and Samantha should do with Lord Caldwell's art collection?
(a) Steal it.
(b) Burn it.
(c) Help sell it.
(d) Buy it.
2. What does Cardwell mean to do to keep himself in brandy?
(a) Borrow from Lampeth.
(b) Close his company.
(c) Sell his estate.
(d) Sell his art collection.
3. For what does Peter go to Meunier's ?
(a) Part-time work.
(b) A painting to copy.
(d) Financial help.
4. What does Tom tell Samantha is the reason for Lord Cardwell's wealth?
(a) His business manager's solid investments.
(b) His inheritences.
(c) His savvy business acumen.
(d) The backs of poor men.
5. Why does Lipsey choose an inexpensive hotel room to stay in during his investigation?
(a) It is part of his camoflouge.
(b) He can't afford an expensive one.
(c) He thinks that he might learn something there.
(d) It is his style.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Dee wear a shirt under her sleeveless dress to the church?
2. What does Dee ask the proprietor to tell her?
3. Why are Anne and Mitch richly dressed at the Hilton?
4. What three items does Lipsey have to begin his investigation?
5. How much does Peter plan on making from the scam?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)