|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapters 1-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Lipsey get rough with the old man who will not answer his questions?
(a) Lipsey tells him that he will tell the police there is drug-taking in his room.
(b) Lipsey pushes the old man against a wall.
(c) Lipsey tells him that Dee is a criminal and dangerous.
(d) Lipsey forces the old man to sit in a chair as he grills him.
2. What three items does Lipsey have to begin his investigation?
(a) Postcard, address and a newspaper clipping.
(b) Address, photograph and a diary entry.
(c) Diary entry, newspaper clipping and a photgraph.
(d) Postcard, address, and a photograph.
3. What does the Contessa share with Lipsey before he leaves the chateau?
(a) A secret about Modigliani.
(b) A cup of coffee.
(c) The whereabouts of the Modigliani.
(d) A glass of wine.
4. What is Jack Best's specific profession?
(a) Art critic.
(b) Entertainment journalist.
(c) Business jounralist.
(d) Movie critic.
5. Where does Peter drive to in the van?
(b) An art museum.
(c) An art gallery.
(d) A college campus.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do they all do once the policeman leaves Peter's house?
2. How much money does Peter and Mitch's backer put up?
3. Why does Lipsey choose an inexpensive hotel room to stay in during his investigation?
4. What name did Peter use for the suite at the Hilton?
5. What question does Mike ask Dee that she says no to?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)