|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapters 1-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the old man say received one of Modigliani's paintings?
(a) Another artist.
(b) A priest.
(c) An old girlfriend of Modigliani.
(d) Dee's Uncle Charles.
2. What does Peter do to change his appearance?
(b) Cuts his hair.
(c) Dyes his hair.
(d) Wears glasses.
3. What does Julian notice on the wall of Samantha's house?
(a) A picture of his wife and another man.
(b) A picture of a Modigliani.
(c) A postcard from Paris.
(d) A postcard from Livorno.
4. What is the relationship between Willow and Lampeth?
(a) They are partners in the gallery.
(b) They are mere acquaintances.
(c) They are worker and boss at the gallery.
(d) They are both art dealers for different galleries.
5. Why doesn't Mad Mitch paint for a living?
(a) Being a full time artist is too risky financially.
(b) He fears being a full time artist.
(c) He doesn't believe he has enough talent.
(d) He would rather teach.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dee doing in Paris?
2. What does the old man tell Mike and Dee after they buy him a drink?
3. Why does Lipsey choose an inexpensive hotel room to stay in during his investigation?
4. What information do Dee and Mike give Lipsey?
5. Who comes up to Lampeth at the gallery reception and feigns being Lampeth's friend?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)