|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapters 1-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why has Joe Davies hired Andy?
(a) He is quite smart.
(b) He has a more modern image.
(c) He is quite talented.
(d) He is older and more experienced.
2. What is the name of the gallery that Julian is opening?
(a) Julian and Samantha's Gallery.
(b) Julian's Gallery.
(c) King's Road Gallery.
(d) Black Gallery.
3. What has Mad Mitch set up for his and Peter's scam?
(a) A studio for painting.
(b) A bank account.
(c) A gallery that will buy their paintings.
(d) A newspaper ad.
4. What is baby Vibeke doing while her parents are preparing for the scam?
(a) Playing with a babysitter.
(b) Watching cartoons.
(c) Playing with a plastic box.
5. Why did Modigliani have to get rid of his paintings?
(a) He had to feed his family.
(b) He needed money to move out of Paris.
(c) He had to use it for rent.
(d) He had no money for rent and had to move.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much did Mitch say he wanted for the first painting?
2. What do the assistants wear at the Belgrave Art Gallery?
3. With what does Dee wipe the dust off of the paintings?
4. What does Peter believe about the artist and the collectors?
5. What does the old man tell Mike and Dee after they buy him a drink?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)