|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapters 1-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Julian suggest that Sarah do in order for her to get money to give to him?
(a) Sell the house.
(b) Sell her car.
(c) Ask her father.
(d) Get a job.
2. What does Mitch take with him when he leaves the bank?
(a) An envelope.
(c) A phone number.
(d) A deposit box key.
3. What has Mad Mitch set up for his and Peter's scam?
(a) A bank account.
(b) A gallery that will buy their paintings.
(c) A studio for painting.
(d) A newspaper ad.
4. What does Peter believe about the artist and the collectors?
(a) Artists should work for their art and not get involved with collectors.
(b) Collectors and artists are only in it for the money.
(c) Collectors would rather the artist be dead.
(d) Collectors don't care at all about the artist himself.
5. What part does Anne play in the scam?
(a) She is writing letters.
(b) She is giving the men food and drink.
(c) She is coaching Peter and Mitch.
(d) She is watching for any visitors.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tom say that he and Samantha should do with Lord Caldwell's art collection?
2. What is NOT the issue with Peter Usher's paintings at the gallery?
3. Whose painting does Mad Mitch and Peter recreate in the contest?
4. Who is Anita to Samantha?
5. Why will Anita look forty in ten years when she is only eighteen?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)