|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapters 1-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joe Davies ask Andy to find out?
(a) What Tom Copper wants from Samantha.
(b) Who Tom Copper is.
(c) How to get rid of Tom Copper.
(d) Where Samantah met Tom Copper.
2. What idea came out of the painting contest between Peter and Mad Mitch?
(a) To paint off of canvas.
(b) To forge paintings.
(c) To create painting contests.
(d) To recreate what the great artists have done in print.
3. Why will Anita look forty in ten years when she is only eighteen?
(a) She has too many siblings to take care of.
(b) She works in the fields.
(c) She is ill.
(d) She has had too many children already.
4. What is the subject of the painting of the contest between Peter and Mad Mitch?
(a) A dog.
(b) A gravedigger.
(c) A peasant.
(d) A field of flowers.
5. How does Julian blackmail Sarah?
(a) He will not tell her father's secret about being broke if she gives him money.
(b) He takes pictures of her in a compromising position.
(c) He tells her that he will tell her father about her behavior.
(d) He says that she can have a divorce if she gives him money.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the young priest take Dee to look at paintings?
2. What does Mitch take with him when he leaves the bank?
3. How does Lipsey get the landlord to let him into Dee's apartment?
4. What does Tom say that he and Samantha should do with Lord Caldwell's art collection?
5. What mode of transportation does Peter use to get to Mr. Dixon's gallery?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)