|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapters 1-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anne learn about herself while participating in the scam?
(a) She does not want to be a mouse-like wife anymore.
(b) She wants to continue a life of crime and adventure.
(c) She never wants to break the law again.
(d) She will remain a blonde because it suits her.
2. How much does Crawford pay for the painting?
(a) Ten thousand.
(b) Fifty thousand.
(c) Twenty-five thousand.
(d) Thirty thousand.
3. What does Dee go to the proprietor's apartment for?
(a) To ask questions about the town.
(b) To find a place to eat.
(c) To meet his children.
(d) To make a phone call.
4. How does Julian win over Sarah and convince her to marry him?
(a) She believes he is a successful artist.
(b) He takes her to all of the gallery receptions where she falls in love with him and art.
(c) She believes that he will make a ton of money as an artist some day.
(d) She falls in love with him because he is so sweet.
5. What comparison does Peter make about a painter who isn't painting?
(a) Not smoking to a smoker.
(b) Not playing to a musician.
(c) Not dancing to a dancer.
(d) Not drinking to a drinker.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charles Lampeth miss as he reflects about life after dinner at his friends?
2. What part does Anne play in the scam?
3. Whose paintings does Peter take to Mr. Meunier's office?
4. What does Peter believe about the artist and the collectors?
5. Why doesn't Mad Mitch paint for a living?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)