|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapters 1-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tom tell Samantha is the reason for Lord Cardwell's wealth?
(a) His savvy business acumen.
(b) His inheritences.
(c) The backs of poor men.
(d) His business manager's solid investments.
2. What kind of a city is Livorno?
(a) Large and filled with resorts.
(b) A major port with docks and steelworks.
(c) A metropolitan city of small business and tourist attractions.
(d) Small and quiet.
3. How many paintings does Peter load into the van?
4. What do Mad Mitch, Peter and Anne all do together in Peter's house?
(a) Tell stories of art school.
(b) Get drunk.
(d) Make a fancy meal.
5. Where does the young priest take Dee to look at paintings?
(a) To a storage unit behind the church.
(b) In a crypt in the church.
(c) To a mausoleum on the church property.
(d) To an altar in the back of the church.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dee go to the proprietor's apartment for?
2. What does Lampeth say is the reason for the increase in the art market?
3. What is Jack Best's specific profession?
4. What is Lampeth's business with Lipsey?
5. What does Charles Lampeth miss as he reflects about life after dinner at his friends?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)