|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapters 1-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Julian arrives home after seeing Jack Best at the office, what does he find Sarah has done most of the day?
(b) Watch the gardener.
2. What had Modigliani done with most of his paintings that he painted while he was high?
(a) He gave them away.
(b) He threw them in the trash.
(c) He burned them.
(d) He sold them.
3. What does Anne do when she gets into the taxi after she sells the painting?
(a) She vomits.
(b) She laughs wildly.
(c) She sobs.
(d) She does not say a word.
4. What has Mad Mitch set up for his and Peter's scam?
(a) A studio for painting.
(b) A newspaper ad.
(c) A bank account.
(d) A gallery that will buy their paintings.
5. What does Lampeth say is the reason for the increase in the art market?
(a) The need for investment after WWII.
(b) The high interest of the wealthy Europeans.
(c) The Americans becoming art conscious after WWII.
(d) The revival of the Renaissance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charles Lampeth miss as he reflects about life after dinner at his friends?
2. What does Anita want Samantha to do for herself?
3. How does Julian win over Sarah and convince her to marry him?
4. What does Anne go to Harrods' for?
5. What publication does Jack Best work for?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)