|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapters 1-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lipsey tell Dee and Mike when they ask to see the picture of his daughter?
(a) He says that it is none of their business.
(b) He says that he left it in the car.
(c) He says that he lost it on his walk around town.
(d) He says that the bartender was mistaken.
2. How does Peter Usher react to the news that Lampeth gives him at the gallery reception?
(a) Peter is bothered that it will be shown in The New Room.
(b) Peter is angry enough to cause a scene.
(c) Peter is disappointed.
(d) Peter is thrilled to get his work shown with Modigliani's.
3. Who did Dee send a postcard to to tell about the search in Poglio?
(c) Her mother.
(d) Uncle Charles.
4. Where do Mike and Dee first go on their search once they leave the bar in Poglio?
(a) To a chateau.
(b) To a home.
(c) To a church.
(d) To a musuem.
5. What has Mad Mitch set up for his and Peter's scam?
(a) A studio for painting.
(b) A gallery that will buy their paintings.
(c) A newspaper ad.
(d) A bank account.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anne do when she gets into the taxi after she sells the painting?
2. Who is Anita to Samantha?
3. What is baby Vibeke doing while her parents are preparing for the scam?
4. What publication does Jack Best work for?
5. What does Mike figure out about how Lipsey found him and Dee in Poglio?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)