|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapters 1-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Dee doing in Paris?
(a) Studying art.
(b) Spending the summer with her brother, MIke.
(c) Visiting her friend, MIke.
(d) Simply enjoying the things that she likes.
2. What does Anne learn about herself while participating in the scam?
(a) She wants to continue a life of crime and adventure.
(b) She never wants to break the law again.
(c) She will remain a blonde because it suits her.
(d) She does not want to be a mouse-like wife anymore.
3. What does Dee ask the proprietor to tell her?
(a) How mcuh she owes him for her room.
(b) Where the cathedral is.
(c) The name of the art gallery.
(d) The birthplace of Modigliani.
4. How does Lipsey get the landlord to let him into Dee's apartment?
(a) He claims to be her father.
(b) He claims to be a delivery man.
(c) He claims to be an interior decorator.
(d) He claims to be her cousin.
5. What part does Anne play in the scam?
(a) She is writing letters.
(b) She is giving the men food and drink.
(c) She is watching for any visitors.
(d) She is coaching Peter and Mitch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tom Copper describe himself as to Samantha when he first meets her at the party?
2. How does Julian win over Sarah and convince her to marry him?
3. Why does Dee wear a shirt under her sleeveless dress to the church?
4. How much does Crawford pay for the painting?
5. What does Anne show Crawford when he states that he needs another opinion about the painting?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)