Quiz: Book 3, The Apology: Chapter 1, Introduction & The Apology
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Who represented Socrates at his trial?
d) He represented himself.
2. What aspect of the afterlife did Socrates claim to look forward to?
a) Not being subject to the judgments of others.
b) Being free from pain.
c) Finally knowing the will of the gods.
d) Meeting others who had passed on.
3. How old was Socrates at the time of his trial?
4. How many people were jurors at Socrates' trial?
c) About 250.
d) About 500.
5. What class of people, in Athens, did Socrates really enjoy having dialogues...
This section contains 268 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)