|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Remorse provide Rincewind that has always passed him by at UU?
2. Who is the Prima Dona?
(a) Dame Bettie Nutt.
(b) Dame Tessie Mutt.
(c) Dame Nellie Butt.
(d) Dame Mellie Lutt.
3. Who visits Rincewind after dinner?
(b) The sheep thief.
(d) The hangman.
4. Who are Neilette and Darleen?
(a) Twin sisters.
(c) Wives of wizards.
(d) Female impersonators.
5. What makes the Dean want to die?
(a) His long time away from home.
(b) His inability to use magic.
(c) The ferocity of the storm at sea.
(d) His fear of water.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a billybong?
2. What does Rincewind demand?
3. What is Rincewind asked to do while he waits for morning?
4. What special distinction does Rincewind share with Tinhead Ned?
5. What do the wizards begin to feel?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Daggy offer Rincewind when he realizes that he is unable to cover the bet that they made?
2. Where does the Bursar go, and what does he see?
3. What tales does Crocodile Dongo regale Rincewind with?
4. As Stibbons wakes up, what vague visions does he have, what does he believe is the fate of the ohter wizards and who is the only wizard who appears to have enjoyed the sensation?
5. When the boat that the wizards are in comes apart, what do they do, and who is the only one to swim for shore?
6. What conclusion does Rincewind come to after the earthquake forces him and Neilette to use Luggage and Trunkie as refuge?
7. What does the God of Evolution suggest that Stibbons start with in his efforts to help and to learn and what does the God believe?
8. Where does Rincewind hide next, and what basic concept is he at first unable to comprehend?
9. How does Snowy make Rincewind suspect magic is being used?
10. What do the wizards experience other than becoming the age of children?
This section contains 923 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)