|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the last thing Stibbons remembers when he wakes up?
(a) Arguing on the beach.
(b) Seeing Rincewind.
(c) Climbing through the window.
(d) Gliding through a tunnel.
2. What chases Mrs. Whitlow to shore?
3. What does the Bursar see walking on the beach?
(a) The birth of fish in the ocean.
(b) Trees going through their life cycle in seconds.
(c) The wizards changing ages in moments.
(d) The arrival of turtles.
4. What does the hostility of the wizards attract?
5. What is the dessert named?
(a) Raspberry Mellie.
(b) Blueberry Tessie.
(c) Strawberry Bettie.
(d) Peach Nellie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the head chef worry about?
2. What is Rincewind asked to do while he waits for morning?
3. What one thing does not exist on Mono Island?
4. What is Rincewind happy about?
5. Where did Neilette hide?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when the warden and the watchmen arrive at the Opera House?
2. Where does Rincewind hide next, and what basic concept is he at first unable to comprehend?
3. What does Rincewind do when he wakes up and why?
4. As Stibbons wakes up, what vague visions does he have, what does he believe is the fate of the ohter wizards and who is the only wizard who appears to have enjoyed the sensation?
5. Where does a path lead Stibbons on Mono Island and what does he witness there?
6. Where does the Bursar go, and what does he see?
7. What few simple pleasures does Rincewind enjoy at the dry waterhole?
8. What does Fair-Go Dibbler try to sell Rincewind, and what is the lecture that Rincewind is given and by whom?
9. What does the God of Evolution suggest that Stibbons start with in his efforts to help and to learn and what does the God believe?
10. What conclusion does Rincewind come to after the earthquake forces him and Neilette to use Luggage and Trunkie as refuge?
This section contains 977 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)