|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rincewind demand?
(a) A trial.
(c) A vase.
(d) An explanation.
2. What does Remorse provide Rincewind that has always passed him by at UU?
3. What do the wizards begin to feel?
(a) Temporary displacement.
(b) Distant temporal disturbance.
(c) Temporal discontinuity.
(d) Partial temporal lobe damage.
4. What does Rincewind dig for?
5. To be safe, what do the wizards believe they should do?
(a) Call on God for help with a new boat.
(b) Use magic to get back to UU.
(c) Continue to protect Mrs. Whitlow.
(d) Wait a few millennia for Rincewind to arrive.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does he meet?
2. Who uses a pod as a surf board?
3. What does Stibbons discover is the God's idea of perfection?
4. What does Rincewind notice about the kangaroo in the Roo Beer poster?
5. What does the old black man do that amuses the Bursar?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the effect of temporal displacement on Mrs. Whitlow, and how did those who saw her first respond?
2. What do the wizards experience and what is the result?
3. Why do the wizards question Stibbons' intentions on Mono Island and what do they hope he might accomplish?
4. What tales does Crocodile Dongo regale Rincewind with?
5. What is at first lost and then returns to the wizards from the boat and how is this helpful to the wizards?
6. What does Stibbons consequently learn that makes him change his mind about staying with the God on Mono Island to create new life forms?
7. What conclusion does Rincewind come to after the earthquake forces him and Neilette to use Luggage and Trunkie as refuge?
8. What does Rincewind do when he wakes up and why?
9. What does the God of Evolution suggest that Stibbons start with in his efforts to help and to learn and what does the God believe?
10. What does Rincewind notice about the Roo Beer poster and how does it help him during the sheep shearing contest?
This section contains 1,009 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)