|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Rincewind asked to do while he waits for morning?
(a) Write a song.
(b) Create a story.
(c) Plan an escape.
(d) Document his life.
2. What message is Rincewind given?
(a) That Death awaits him anxiously.
(b) That Scrappy is waiting at the pub.
(c) To examine the hinges.
(d) That daring escapes are impossible.
3. What does Rincewind hide in?
(a) A mall.
(b) A cave.
(c) A pink and lavender cart.
(d) An abandoned building.
4. What is the last thing Stibbons remembers when he wakes up?
(a) Arguing on the beach.
(b) Seeing Rincewind.
(c) Climbing through the window.
(d) Gliding through a tunnel.
5. Who uses a pod as a surf board?
(b) The Bursar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a billybong?
2. What does it turn into?
3. Who joins them at the last moment, swimming out to meet them?
4. What does the old black man do that amuses the Bursar?
5. What attacks Rincewind?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Daggy offer Rincewind when he realizes that he is unable to cover the bet that they made?
2. What conclusion does Rincewind come to after the earthquake forces him and Neilette to use Luggage and Trunkie as refuge?
3. What do the wizards experience and what is the result?
4. What is at first lost and then returns to the wizards from the boat and how is this helpful to the wizards?
5. What does Fair-Go Dibbler try to sell Rincewind, and what is the lecture that Rincewind is given and by whom?
6. What happens when the warden and the watchmen arrive at the Opera House?
7. What tales does Crocodile Dongo regale Rincewind with?
8. When the boat that the wizards are in comes apart, what do they do, and who is the only one to swim for shore?
9. Where does Rincewind go when he is fleeing the watchmen?
10. What problems is the God of Evolution experiencing and what offer does Stibbons make?
This section contains 903 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)