|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes the Dean want to die?
(a) His fear of water.
(b) The ferocity of the storm at sea.
(c) His long time away from home.
(d) His inability to use magic.
2. What do the wizards debate when they regroup?
(a) The whereabouts of Rincewind.
(b) The use of magic to get home.
(c) The way to make a new boat.
(d) The inevitability of finding food.
3. Why does Rincewind string corks to his hat?
(a) To distract people he talks to.
(b) To keep them for later.
(c) To keep the flies away from his face.
(d) To make sure his hat floats.
4. What does Remorse provide Rincewind that has always passed him by at UU?
5. What building looks like an open box of tissues?
(a) The Elementary School.
(b) The Opera House.
(c) The Courthouse.
(d) The Bank.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does he see there?
2. What does the boat do when the wizards are preparing to depart?
3. What are the wizards being replaced with?
4. What does Daggy offer Rincewind?
5. Where does Rincewind believe it is easiest to avoid capture?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the wizards experience and what is the result?
2. What does the God of Evolution suggest that Stibbons start with in his efforts to help and to learn and what does the God believe?
3. Where does the Bursar go, and what does he see?
4. What do the wizards experience other than becoming the age of children?
5. Where does Rincewind go when he is fleeing the watchmen?
6. What problems is the God of Evolution experiencing and what offer does Stibbons make?
7. Where does Rincewind hide next, and what basic concept is he at first unable to comprehend?
8. What does Stibbons consequently learn that makes him change his mind about staying with the God on Mono Island to create new life forms?
9. What does Rincewind notice about the Roo Beer poster and how does it help him during the sheep shearing contest?
10. Why do the wizards question Stibbons' intentions on Mono Island and what do they hope he might accomplish?
This section contains 1,015 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)