|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What attacks Rincewind?
(a) A Budgerigar.
(b) A kangaroo.
(c) A drop-bear.
(d) The Luggage.
2. Why does Rincewind string corks to his hat?
(a) To distract people he talks to.
(b) To keep them for later.
(c) To make sure his hat floats.
(d) To keep the flies away from his face.
3. What does Rincewind notice about the kangaroo in the Roo Beer poster?
(a) It has a purple underbelly.
(b) It keeps coming and going.
(c) It's eyes follow Rincewind everywhere.
(d) It's eyes change color.
4. What color is the ground?
5. What chases Mrs. Whitlow to shore?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the wizards being replaced with?
2. What is a billybong?
3. Who eliminates the watchmen's threat?
4. Who visits Rincewind after dinner?
5. What appears on the back of the shearing shed?
Short Essay Questions
1. As Stibbons wakes up, what vague visions does he have, what does he believe is the fate of the ohter wizards and who is the only wizard who appears to have enjoyed the sensation?
2. What conclusion does Rincewind come to after the earthquake forces him and Neilette to use Luggage and Trunkie as refuge?
3. Where does Rincewind hide next, and what basic concept is he at first unable to comprehend?
4. What does Stibbons consequently learn that makes him change his mind about staying with the God on Mono Island to create new life forms?
5. What problems is the God of Evolution experiencing and what offer does Stibbons make?
6. What few simple pleasures does Rincewind enjoy at the dry waterhole?
7. What was the effect of temporal displacement on Mrs. Whitlow, and how did those who saw her first respond?
8. How does Snowy make Rincewind suspect magic is being used?
9. What does Fair-Go Dibbler try to sell Rincewind, and what is the lecture that Rincewind is given and by whom?
10. What does the God of Evolution suggest that Stibbons start with in his efforts to help and to learn and what does the God believe?
This section contains 939 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)