|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stibbons turn into?
(a) A doddering old man.
(b) A kangaroo.
(c) An orangutan.
(d) A ten year old child.
2. What does Rincewind notice about the kangaroo in the Roo Beer poster?
(a) It keeps coming and going.
(b) It's eyes follow Rincewind everywhere.
(c) It's eyes change color.
(d) It has a purple underbelly.
3. What weapon does Rincewind grab when the Watch shows up?
(a) A spatula.
(b) A glass.
(c) A ladle.
(d) A slotted spoon.
4. What attacks Rincewind?
(a) A drop-bear.
(b) A Budgerigar.
(c) The Luggage.
(d) A kangaroo.
5. Who does Crocodile Dongo challenge to a sheep shearing contest?
(a) Doggie's gang.
(b) Perry's gang.
(c) Daggy's gang.
(d) Grady's gang.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does he meet?
2. What does Stibbons volunteer to do?
3. What has never been essential to Rincewind's life?
4. Who is the Prima Dona?
5. What does it turn into?
Short Essay Questions
1. When the boat that the wizards are in comes apart, what do they do, and who is the only one to swim for shore?
2. What does the God of Evolution suggest that Stibbons start with in his efforts to help and to learn and what does the God believe?
3. What is at first lost and then returns to the wizards from the boat and how is this helpful to the wizards?
4. What does Stibbons consequently learn that makes him change his mind about staying with the God on Mono Island to create new life forms?
5. What incident causes Rincewind to be incarcerated?
6. What does Fair-Go Dibbler try to sell Rincewind, and what is the lecture that Rincewind is given and by whom?
7. Where does Rincewind go when he is fleeing the watchmen?
8. What do the wizards experience and what is the result?
9. What does Rincewind notice about the Roo Beer poster and how does it help him during the sheep shearing contest?
10. What does Daggy offer Rincewind when he realizes that he is unable to cover the bet that they made?
This section contains 962 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)