|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does it turn into?
(a) A cow.
(b) A princess.
(c) A ram.
(d) A horse.
2. Why does Rincewind string corks to his hat?
(a) To make sure his hat floats.
(b) To keep the flies away from his face.
(c) To keep them for later.
(d) To distract people he talks to.
3. What do the wizards cling to as they head to shore?
(a) Pieces of boat.
(b) The sail.
(c) Tree branches.
(d) Seed pods.
4. What does the head chef worry about?
(a) His roast.
(b) Naming the dessert.
(c) His twice baked potatoes.
(d) His flambe.
5. Who does Crocodile Dongo challenge to a sheep shearing contest?
(a) Doggie's gang.
(b) Perry's gang.
(c) Daggy's gang.
(d) Grady's gang.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Neilette hide?
2. What warning does Stibbons give the wizards?
3. What do the wizards debate when they regroup?
4. What building looks like an open box of tissues?
5. Who uses a pod as a surf board?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do the wizards question Stibbons' intentions on Mono Island and what do they hope he might accomplish?
2. What does Daggy offer Rincewind when he realizes that he is unable to cover the bet that they made?
3. What does Rincewind notice about the Roo Beer poster and how does it help him during the sheep shearing contest?
4. When the boat that the wizards are in comes apart, what do they do, and who is the only one to swim for shore?
5. What does the God of Evolution suggest that Stibbons start with in his efforts to help and to learn and what does the God believe?
6. What is at first lost and then returns to the wizards from the boat and how is this helpful to the wizards?
7. What happens when the warden and the watchmen arrive at the Opera House?
8. What problems is the God of Evolution experiencing and what offer does Stibbons make?
9. What does Fair-Go Dibbler try to sell Rincewind, and what is the lecture that Rincewind is given and by whom?
10. What does Rincewind do when he wakes up and why?
This section contains 1,004 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)