|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rincewind notice about the kangaroo in the Roo Beer poster?
(a) It's eyes follow Rincewind everywhere.
(b) It's eyes change color.
(c) It keeps coming and going.
(d) It has a purple underbelly.
2. What color is the ground?
3. What does Rincewind demand?
(b) A vase.
(c) A trial.
(d) An explanation.
4. What attacks Rincewind?
(a) The Luggage.
(b) A Budgerigar.
(c) A drop-bear.
(d) A kangaroo.
5. What does Ridcully tell them to do?
(a) Hunt for the exit window.
(b) Close their eyes and pretend it isn't happening.
(c) Hike towards the mountains.
(d) Fight off panic and the new reality.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are Neilette and Darleen?
2. Where did Neilette hide?
3. What is the last thing Stibbons remembers when he wakes up?
4. Who is being honored?
5. Why does Rincewind string corks to his hat?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Rincewind go when he is fleeing the watchmen?
2. What do the wizards experience other than becoming the age of children?
3. What does Stibbons consequently learn that makes him change his mind about staying with the God on Mono Island to create new life forms?
4. What was the effect of temporal displacement on Mrs. Whitlow, and how did those who saw her first respond?
5. When the boat that the wizards are in comes apart, what do they do, and who is the only one to swim for shore?
6. What does Rincewind notice about the Roo Beer poster and how does it help him during the sheep shearing contest?
7. What tales does Crocodile Dongo regale Rincewind with?
8. What problems is the God of Evolution experiencing and what offer does Stibbons make?
9. Where does a path lead Stibbons on Mono Island and what does he witness there?
10. What is at first lost and then returns to the wizards from the boat and how is this helpful to the wizards?
This section contains 959 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)