|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does UU exist?
(a) To create new forms of magic.
(b) To encourage the use of magic.
(c) To teach magic to others.
(d) To creatively suppress magic.
2. What does Remorse provide Rincewind that has always passed him by at UU?
3. What does the Bursar see walking on the beach?
(a) The birth of fish in the ocean.
(b) The arrival of turtles.
(c) Trees going through their life cycle in seconds.
(d) The wizards changing ages in moments.
4. How does everything change?
(a) When the boat disintegrates.
(b) When they capsize.
(c) When the storm stops.
(d) When magic is used.
5. What warning does Stibbons give the wizards?
(a) That they may never get home.
(b) That the Gods are angry.
(c) That he will not wait much longer.
(d) That they are dealing with fossil magic.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Neilette know Rincewind is a wizard?
2. What is Mrs. Whitlow carrying when she comes?
3. What does Rincewind notice about the kangaroo in the Roo Beer poster?
4. What does Rincewind get served for dinner?
5. What is a billybong?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the wizards experience other than becoming the age of children?
2. What does Rincewind notice about the Roo Beer poster and how does it help him during the sheep shearing contest?
3. Where does Rincewind hide next, and what basic concept is he at first unable to comprehend?
4. What does the God of Evolution suggest that Stibbons start with in his efforts to help and to learn and what does the God believe?
5. Where does the Bursar go, and what does he see?
6. What do the wizards experience and what is the result?
7. What does Fair-Go Dibbler try to sell Rincewind, and what is the lecture that Rincewind is given and by whom?
8. How does Snowy make Rincewind suspect magic is being used?
9. What problems is the God of Evolution experiencing and what offer does Stibbons make?
10. Where does a path lead Stibbons on Mono Island and what does he witness there?
This section contains 959 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)