Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does it turn into?
(a) A ram.
(b) A horse.
(c) A princess.
(d) A cow.
2. What does Stibbons discover is the God's idea of perfection?
(a) A worm.
(d) A cockroach.
3. What does the head chef worry about?
(a) Naming the dessert.
(b) His flambe.
(c) His twice baked potatoes.
(d) His roast.
4. Who does Crocodile Dongo challenge to a sheep shearing contest?
(a) Doggie's gang.
(b) Daggy's gang.
(c) Grady's gang.
(d) Perry's gang.
5. What does Daggy offer Rincewind?
(a) Chloe, the chicken.
(b) Showy, the ram.
(c) Snowy, the horse.
(d) Slowie, the mule.
Short Answer Questions
1. What one thing does not exist on Mono Island?
2. What warning does Stibbons give the wizards?
3. What appears on the back of the shearing shed?
4. How many pints does Crocodile Dongo tell Rincewind he drank?
5. What does Rincewind feel coming on?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)