|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the wizards being replaced with?
(a) Alternate realities of themselves.
(b) Their animal counterparts.
(c) Themselves as children.
2. What is the last thing Stibbons remembers when he wakes up?
(a) Arguing on the beach.
(b) Climbing through the window.
(c) Seeing Rincewind.
(d) Gliding through a tunnel.
3. What does Rincewind get served for dinner?
(a) Beef stroganoff.
(b) Veal scallopini.
(c) Mutton in mint sauce.
(d) Meat pie in pea soup.
4. Why does UU exist?
(a) To encourage the use of magic.
(b) To teach magic to others.
(c) To creatively suppress magic.
(d) To create new forms of magic.
5. What building looks like an open box of tissues?
(a) The Opera House.
(b) The Elementary School.
(c) The Bank.
(d) The Courthouse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Librarian turn into when trying to help Mrs. Whitlow?
2. To be safe, what do the wizards believe they should do?
3. What does Rincewind feel coming on?
4. What is the dessert named?
5. What has never been essential to Rincewind's life?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is at first lost and then returns to the wizards from the boat and how is this helpful to the wizards?
2. What few simple pleasures does Rincewind enjoy at the dry waterhole?
3. What does Rincewind do when he wakes up and why?
4. Where does the Bursar go, and what does he see?
5. As Stibbons wakes up, what vague visions does he have, what does he believe is the fate of the ohter wizards and who is the only wizard who appears to have enjoyed the sensation?
6. What problems is the God of Evolution experiencing and what offer does Stibbons make?
7. Where does Rincewind go when he is fleeing the watchmen?
8. What tales does Crocodile Dongo regale Rincewind with?
9. What happens when the warden and the watchmen arrive at the Opera House?
10. What do the wizards experience other than becoming the age of children?
This section contains 940 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)