|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Neilette know Rincewind is a wizard?
(a) From his robe.
(b) From the warrant.
(c) From his name.
(d) From his hat.
2. What weapon does Rincewind grab when the Watch shows up?
(a) A slotted spoon.
(b) A spatula.
(c) A glass.
(d) A ladle.
3. Who are Neilette and Darleen?
(a) Female impersonators.
(b) Twin sisters.
(c) Wives of wizards.
4. What does the Bursar see walking on the beach?
(a) The arrival of turtles.
(b) The birth of fish in the ocean.
(c) The wizards changing ages in moments.
(d) Trees going through their life cycle in seconds.
5. What attacks Rincewind?
(a) A Budgerigar.
(b) The Luggage.
(c) A drop-bear.
(d) A kangaroo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does it turn into?
2. What do the wizards cling to as they head to shore?
3. What has never been essential to Rincewind's life?
4. Why does the God of Evolution become vexed?
5. What is a billybong?
Short Essay Questions
1. What tales does Crocodile Dongo regale Rincewind with?
2. What does Daggy offer Rincewind when he realizes that he is unable to cover the bet that they made?
3. What do the wizards experience other than becoming the age of children?
4. What few simple pleasures does Rincewind enjoy at the dry waterhole?
5. Why do the wizards question Stibbons' intentions on Mono Island and what do they hope he might accomplish?
6. Where does a path lead Stibbons on Mono Island and what does he witness there?
7. Where does the Bursar go, and what does he see?
8. What does Rincewind do when he wakes up and why?
9. When the boat that the wizards are in comes apart, what do they do, and who is the only one to swim for shore?
10. Where does Rincewind hide next, and what basic concept is he at first unable to comprehend?
This section contains 943 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)