|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stibbons volunteer to do?
(a) Cast a spell.
(b) Create a new species.
(c) Become the God of Evolution's assistant.
(d) Handle the boat.
2. What does Rincewind get served for dinner?
(a) Veal scallopini.
(b) Mutton in mint sauce.
(c) Beef stroganoff.
(d) Meat pie in pea soup.
3. Who is the Prima Dona?
(a) Dame Bettie Nutt.
(b) Dame Nellie Butt.
(c) Dame Mellie Lutt.
(d) Dame Tessie Mutt.
4. Where does Rincewind believe it is easiest to avoid capture?
(a) In cities.
(b) In small villages.
(c) In mountains.
(d) In forests.
5. Who uses a pod as a surf board?
(a) The Bursar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What attacks Rincewind?
2. What does Rincewind notice about the kangaroo in the Roo Beer poster?
3. What does the boat do when the wizards are preparing to depart?
4. Who visits Rincewind after dinner?
5. What does Stibbons spot ahead?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Rincewind go when he is fleeing the watchmen?
2. Where does the Bursar go, and what does he see?
3. What happens when the warden and the watchmen arrive at the Opera House?
4. What do the wizards experience other than becoming the age of children?
5. When the boat that the wizards are in comes apart, what do they do, and who is the only one to swim for shore?
6. What few simple pleasures does Rincewind enjoy at the dry waterhole?
7. What incident causes Rincewind to be incarcerated?
8. What tales does Crocodile Dongo regale Rincewind with?
9. What does Fair-Go Dibbler try to sell Rincewind, and what is the lecture that Rincewind is given and by whom?
10. What conclusion does Rincewind come to after the earthquake forces him and Neilette to use Luggage and Trunkie as refuge?
This section contains 916 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)