|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What appears on the back of the shearing shed?
(a) A God.
(b) A horse.
(c) A cow.
(d) A kangaroo.
2. Who uses a pod as a surf board?
(c) The Bursar.
3. What do the wizards begin to feel?
(a) Partial temporal lobe damage.
(b) Temporal discontinuity.
(c) Temporary displacement.
(d) Distant temporal disturbance.
4. What does Stibbons discover is the God's idea of perfection?
(a) A cockroach.
(c) A worm.
5. What does Rincewind witness?
(a) Scrappy's return.
(b) The arrival of Spring.
(c) The birth of an oasis.
(d) Someone trying to steal a sheep.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is being honored?
2. Where do the Wizards find themselves?
3. Who is the Prima Dona?
4. What does Rincewind dig for?
5. What does Ridcully tell them to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Snowy make Rincewind suspect magic is being used?
2. Where does Rincewind hide next, and what basic concept is he at first unable to comprehend?
3. What does Rincewind notice about the Roo Beer poster and how does it help him during the sheep shearing contest?
4. What happens when the warden and the watchmen arrive at the Opera House?
5. What does Daggy offer Rincewind when he realizes that he is unable to cover the bet that they made?
6. What was the effect of temporal displacement on Mrs. Whitlow, and how did those who saw her first respond?
7. What does Fair-Go Dibbler try to sell Rincewind, and what is the lecture that Rincewind is given and by whom?
8. What problems is the God of Evolution experiencing and what offer does Stibbons make?
9. What conclusion does Rincewind come to after the earthquake forces him and Neilette to use Luggage and Trunkie as refuge?
10. What does the God of Evolution suggest that Stibbons start with in his efforts to help and to learn and what does the God believe?
This section contains 936 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)