|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the hostility of the wizards attract?
2. What does Stibbons turn into?
(a) A ten year old child.
(b) A kangaroo.
(c) A doddering old man.
(d) An orangutan.
3. Where does Neilette lead Rincewind?
(a) Into the woods.
(b) Into the old cannery.
(c) Into the old brewery.
(d) Into the old grainery.
4. What does Stibbons spot ahead?
(a) A storm of dark clouds 7,000 miles long.
(b) A huge turtle.
(c) A humpback whale.
(d) A school of porpoise.
5. What does Rincewind feel coming on?
(b) A spell.
(c) A Famous Last Stand.
(d) A storm.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many pints does Crocodile Dongo tell Rincewind he drank?
2. What does Remorse provide Rincewind that has always passed him by at UU?
3. What does it turn into?
4. What is the normal sheep shearing rate?
5. What does Stibbons yearn to create?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Rincewind do when he wakes up and why?
2. What does Fair-Go Dibbler try to sell Rincewind, and what is the lecture that Rincewind is given and by whom?
3. What does Stibbons consequently learn that makes him change his mind about staying with the God on Mono Island to create new life forms?
4. How does Snowy make Rincewind suspect magic is being used?
5. Where does the Bursar go, and what does he see?
6. What does the God of Evolution suggest that Stibbons start with in his efforts to help and to learn and what does the God believe?
7. What do the wizards experience and what is the result?
8. What few simple pleasures does Rincewind enjoy at the dry waterhole?
9. What is at first lost and then returns to the wizards from the boat and how is this helpful to the wizards?
10. What do the wizards experience other than becoming the age of children?
This section contains 908 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)