Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Last Continent going to deal with?
(a) The mystery of creation.
(b) The situation of global warming.
(c) The longevity of the turtles.
(d) The weight of the elephants.
2. Who tells Rincewind he is being called to a quest?
3. What are UU Wizards called locally?
4. What is the foremost school of magic?
(a) The Uniformed University.
(b) The Complete College.
(c) The Unseen University.
(d) The Competent College.
5. What does Ponder Stibbons suggest?
(a) That they employ a magician.
(b) That they rewrite the history.
(c) That they hire a new Librarian.
(d) That they retrieve Rincewind.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the head of the Unseen University?
2. What makes Stibbons believe that they have gone back in time?
3. Where does Rincewind the Wizzard wake up?
4. How does Discworld move through space?
5. Where does Mad take Rincewind?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does a path lead Stibbons on Mono Island and what does he witness there?
2. What appears out of the burning marsh and why?
3. Why do the wizards question Stibbons' intentions on Mono Island and what do they hope he might accomplish?
4. How do the wizards become stranded on Mono Island?
5. What does the God of Evolution suggest that Stibbons start with in his efforts to help and to learn and what does the God believe?
6. What incident causes Rincewind to be incarcerated?
7. Why does Mad not believe his grandfathers stories about rain?
8. What is strange about the watering hole that Rincewind falls into when he is running from Scrappy?
9. Where do Neilette and Rincewind hide during the earthquake and what do they see when they emerge?
10. As Stibbons wakes up, what vague visions does he have, what does he believe is the fate of the ohter wizards and who is the only wizard who appears to have enjoyed the sensation?
This section contains 999 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)