|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Stibbons fascinated with?
(a) Why most animals are so different.
(b) Why most animals vary so greatly in evolution.
(c) Why most animals are afraid of magic.
(d) Why most animals conform to a few basic body plans.
2. What does Scrappy tell Rincewind about the continent they are on?
(a) That it was made 30,000 years ago.
(b) That it is a copy of another.
(c) That it is self-destructing.
(d) That it is run by mammals.
3. What are UU Wizards called locally?
4. What is superimposed over some figures, appearing to hold them into the rock?
(c) Ocher hand prints.
5. What does Ridcully leave on the window?
(a) A business card.
(b) A note asking it be left open.
(c) A map.
(d) A drawing of them going through the window.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the window?
2. On what continent is Rincewind?
3. What is against the rules?
4. When was the lost continent created?
5. What does Rincewind use to craft new sandals?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is strange about the watering hole that Rincewind falls into when he is running from Scrappy?
2. What is ailing the Librarian?
3. What do the wizards find when they go looking for the Egregious Professor, and what is the outcome of this discovery?
4. What is Rincewind the Wizzard's greatest difficulty?
5. What does Scrappy tell Rincewind about the continent they are on?
6. What does Death find professionally frustrating, and why?
7. What does the Librarian wonder about?
8. What is Rincewind surprised to see depicted, and what does Scrappy tell him?
9. What assertion is made about all tribal myths, including the one about the old man who carries the universe around in a leather bag, and what is that assertion dependent upon?
10. What do the wizards manage to find in the way of food?
This section contains 969 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)