|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the window?
(a) It becomes a wall.
(b) It turns into a door.
(c) It breaks.
(d) It vanishes.
2. What does the God consider making to solve his problem?
(a) A tornado.
(b) More thunder lizards to eat the intruders.
(c) An elephant stampede.
(d) An earthquake/tsunami.
3. What does Mad think is a story produced by too much beer?
(a) Tales about volcanoes.
(b) Tales about rain.
(c) Tales about being marooned.
(d) Tales about earthquakes.
4. Who is the head of the Unseen University?
(a) Archchancellor Mustrum Ridcully.
(b) Archchancellor Mustard Radically.
(c) Archchancellor Mustrun Stickully.
(d) Archchancellor Mystically Rustrum.
5. Where does Mad take Rincewind?
(a) To DijahappentoseeCharlie.
(b) To Dijahavelunchbeforehacame.
(c) To Dijawannasitdown.
(d) To Dijabringabeeralong.
Short Answer Questions
1. What idea do the prudish elders reject?
2. What are the senior faculty worried about?
3. Who is Death's butler?
4. What does the Librarian wonder?
5. Who is put in charge of building a boat?
Short Essay Questions
1. What problems is the God of Evolution experiencing and what offer does Stibbons make?
2. What do the elders have a hard time grasping about their situation when Stibbons explains how they have gone backward in time?
3. Where does Rincewind go when he is fleeing the watchmen?
4. What does Rincewind notice on the walls and why are they odd?
5. What is Rincewind the Wizzard's greatest difficulty?
6. What is ailing the Librarian?
7. Who takes care of the watchmen for Rincewind, and what other benefit is provided as well?
8. What incident causes Rincewind to be incarcerated?
9. What does Rincewind do when he wakes up and why?
10. Why does Mad not believe his grandfathers stories about rain?
This section contains 898 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)