|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do they find the Egregious Professor's notebook?
(a) On Mono Island.
(b) On the bathmat.
(c) On the desk in the office.
(d) On the bookshelf.
2. What does the Librarian wonder?
(a) Where the books are.
(b) Why the bananas are all different.
(c) Where his is.
(d) What he is doing with the wizards.
3. What has Rincewind's arrival done?
(a) Accelerated the destruction.
(b) Fixed the inconsistency.
(c) Upset the native population.
(d) Altered the past.
4. Who misses the metaphor about cause and effect?
(d) Egregious Professor.
5. Why does the God curse himself?
(a) For not revealing himself.
(b) For allowing the window to continue to exist.
(c) For letting the wizards live.
(d) For letting the obvious cigarette tree grow.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Rincewind he is being called to a quest?
2. Who is put in charge of building a boat?
3. Where does Mad believe water is found and why?
4. What is Stibbons fascinated with?
5. What is Rincewind aghast to see depicted there?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Rincewind fair on typical days?
2. Why does Mad not believe his grandfathers stories about rain?
3. What do the wizards find when they go looking for the Egregious Professor, and what is the outcome of this discovery?
4. What is ailing the Librarian?
5. What does Stibbons observe on Mono Island, and what conclusions does he draw from this observation?
6. What does Mad tell Rincewind?
7. What is strange about the watering hole that Rincewind falls into when he is running from Scrappy?
8. What is Rincewind the Wizzard's greatest difficulty?
9. What does Rincewind discover about the walls and rocks?
10. What does the story of the Last Continent deal with?
This section contains 953 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)