|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has turned dangerous while deprived of the Librarian?
(a) Stacks of writing paper.
(b) The plates.
(c) The students.
(d) The books.
2. How was Rincewind sent there?
(a) By magic.
(b) By turtle.
(c) By boat.
(d) By train.
3. Who mentions needing a smoke?
(a) Mrs. Whitlow.
(b) The professor.
(d) The Dean.
4. What is wreaking havoc in the outback?
(a) A strange box.
(b) A strange clock.
(c) A strange sock.
(d) A strange fox.
5. How does Discworld move through space?
(a) On the back of a tiger.
(b) On the back of a camel.
(c) On the back of a turtle.
(d) On the back of a crocodile.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the senior faculty worried about?
2. What does Scrappy tell Rincewind about the continent they are on?
3. What does Rincewind find under a rock?
4. Who is the UU's housekeeper?
5. What do the Wizards appear to be incapable of obeying?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Stibbons observe on Mono Island, and what conclusions does he draw from this observation?
2. Why are the magicians and the teachers of magic so determined to retrieve Rincewind the Wizzard from Fourecks?
3. Why does Mad not believe his grandfathers stories about rain?
4. What does Scrappy tell Rincewind about the continent they are on?
5. What does the Librarian wonder about?
6. What does Rincewind notice on the walls and why are they odd?
7. What is Rincewind the Wizzard's greatest difficulty?
8. What is pursuing Rincewind and Mad and how does Mad manage to pull away from them?
9. What is wrong with the Librarian that is causing Rincewind to be sought by the Unseen University?
10. What does the story of the Last Continent deal with?
This section contains 889 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)