|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What becomes a small, omnipresent god while the wizards sleep?
(a) A small shrub.
(b) A patch of burning marsh.
(c) A sand turtle.
(d) An owl.
2. In what is Rincewind completely inept?
3. Who are the patrons in this bar?
(a) Sheep and kangaroo like humans.
(b) Ferrets and mice.
(c) Cats and dogs.
(d) Goats and crocodiles.
4. Who wanders into the jungle?
(a) The Dean.
(b) The Senior Wrangler.
(d) The Bursar.
5. When was the lost continent created?
(a) Long after the rest of Discworld.
(b) Long before the rest of Discworld.
(c) At the same time as the rest of Discworld.
(d) Five years previously.
Short Answer Questions
1. Outside the pub, who wakes Rincewind?
2. Where do they find the Egregious Professor's notebook?
3. What is wreaking havoc in the outback?
4. Who gives Rincewind a ride, and in what?
5. On what continent is Rincewind?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Rincewind discover about the walls and rocks?
2. What is ailing the Librarian?
3. What do the wizards find when they go looking for the Egregious Professor, and what is the outcome of this discovery?
4. What does Rincewind notice on the walls and why are they odd?
5. What appears out of the burning marsh and why?
6. What does Death find professionally frustrating, and why?
7. What is pursuing Rincewind and Mad and how does Mad manage to pull away from them?
8. What or who stalks Rincewind, and how does he respond?
9. What is wrong with the Librarian that is causing Rincewind to be sought by the Unseen University?
10. What does the story of the Last Continent deal with?
This section contains 876 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)