|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Whitlow unintentionally do?
(a) Get lost.
(b) Find the Professor.
(c) Use magic.
(d) Stir up passion in the wizards.
2. Outside the pub, who wakes Rincewind?
(a) Crocodile Dongo.
3. What does Ridcully leave on the window?
(a) A note asking it be left open.
(b) A map.
(c) A business card.
(d) A drawing of them going through the window.
4. What is discovered by an opal miner?
(a) A gold vein.
(b) A child's buriel site.
(c) A hollow object with wriggling toes.
(d) A cache of diamonds.
5. What makes Stibbons believe that they have gone back in time?
(a) Evolution is less advanced.
(b) The star groupings appear where they should have been thousands of years ago.
(c) Everyone appears younger to him.
(d) His watch isn't working correctly.
Short Answer Questions
1. From where is Rincewind getting nourishment?
2. Who routinely fills empty ocean space on various worlds?
3. On what continent is Rincewind?
4. Who should know the location of Fourecks?
5. What does Rincewind find under a rock?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do the wizards become stranded on Mono Island?
2. What does the story of the Last Continent deal with?
3. What is ailing the Librarian?
4. What is Rincewind the Wizzard's greatest difficulty?
5. Who does Rincewind meet after he naps, and what does he ask Rincewind to do?
6. What does Mad tell Rincewind?
7. What is unusual about the graffiti that Rincewind sees everywhere?
8. What does Scrappy tell Rincewind about the continent they are on?
9. What is Rincewind surprised to see depicted, and what does Scrappy tell him?
10. What is the grandfather paradox and why don't the elders accept the basic principle?
This section contains 909 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)