|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Senior Wrangler believe the Egregious Professor is doing?
(a) Seeking a mate.
(b) Looking for a new home.
(c) Gathering information for a new book.
(d) Experimenting with simple magic.
2. What do the Wizards appear to be incapable of obeying?
(a) Do Not Touch signs.
(b) Do Not Think signs.
(c) Do Not Enter signs.
(d) Do Not Disturb signs.
3. What mistake does she make?
(a) She puts the note aside.
(b) She forgets the snacks.
(c) She dislodges the window block.
(d) She forgets the towels.
4. What frightens Rincewind?
5. What does Ponder Stibbons suggest?
(a) That they hire a new Librarian.
(b) That they rewrite the history.
(c) That they retrieve Rincewind.
(d) That they employ a magician.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who alone possesses the spirit of scientific examination?
2. Who mentions needing a smoke?
3. What is ailing the Librarian?
4. Where does Mad take Rincewind?
5. Who does Rincewind find when he wakes up?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Scrappy tell Rincewind about the continent they are on?
2. What does the Librarian wonder about?
3. What is Rincewind the Wizzard's greatest difficulty?
4. What is unusual about the graffiti that Rincewind sees everywhere?
5. What assertion is made about all tribal myths, including the one about the old man who carries the universe around in a leather bag, and what is that assertion dependent upon?
6. Who does Rincewind meet after he naps, and what does he ask Rincewind to do?
7. What is strange about the watering hole that Rincewind falls into when he is running from Scrappy?
8. What does Mad tell Rincewind?
9. How did Rincewind the Wizzard get lost on the largely mythical continent of Fourecks?
10. How will Rincewind know that he has succeeded in saving the continent, and what claims does Rincewind make?
This section contains 927 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)