|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mad think is a story produced by too much beer?
(a) Tales about being marooned.
(b) Tales about earthquakes.
(c) Tales about rain.
(d) Tales about volcanoes.
2. Who is the head of the Unseen University?
(a) Archchancellor Mustrun Stickully.
(b) Archchancellor Mustrum Ridcully.
(c) Archchancellor Mystically Rustrum.
(d) Archchancellor Mustard Radically.
3. How does Discworld move through space?
(a) On the back of a crocodile.
(b) On the back of a turtle.
(c) On the back of a tiger.
(d) On the back of a camel.
4. Who alone possesses the spirit of scientific examination?
(a) Think Ribbons.
(b) Ponder Stibbons.
(c) Yonder Sibbons.
(d) Wonder Tibbons.
5. What do the wizards not take seriously?
(a) Stibbons' advice that they leave immediately.
(b) The caution they should take with some foods.
(c) The degree of trouble they may be in.
(d) Stibbons' advice against doing anything to change history.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Death's butler?
2. Who is put in charge of building a boat?
3. What do the foraging wizards gather?
4. When was the lost continent created?
5. What are UU Wizards called locally?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the wizards find when they go looking for the Egregious Professor, and what is the outcome of this discovery?
2. What is ailing the Librarian?
3. What is wrong with the Librarian that is causing Rincewind to be sought by the Unseen University?
4. What does Rincewind notice on the walls and why are they odd?
5. Why does Mad not believe his grandfathers stories about rain?
6. How will Rincewind know that he has succeeded in saving the continent, and what claims does Rincewind make?
7. What or who stalks Rincewind, and how does he respond?
8. What does Rincewind discover about the walls and rocks?
9. What does Mad tell Rincewind?
10. What do the wizards manage to find in the way of food?
This section contains 917 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)