|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are UU Wizards called locally?
2. Who routinely fills empty ocean space on various worlds?
(a) An old woman with an urn.
(b) A young man with a bucket.
(c) A child with a water hose.
(d) An old man who carries around the universe in a leather sack.
3. In what is Rincewind completely inept?
4. What happens to Scrappy as Rincewind naps?
(a) Scrappy is chased off by another kangaroo.
(b) Scrappy falls into the past.
(c) Scrappy is sent into the future.
(d) Scrappy becomes a smiling, eight dimensional rock painting.
5. Who are they being chased by?
(a) Bounty hunters.
(b) A road gang that wants their cargo.
(c) His ex wife.
(d) A posse who wants to arrest them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rincewind use to craft new sandals?
2. Who mentions needing a smoke?
3. Where does Mad believe water is found and why?
4. What do the wizards not take seriously?
5. What constant does the Librarian maintain?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Rincewind the Wizzard's greatest difficulty?
2. What does Rincewind discover about the walls and rocks?
3. What does the story of the Last Continent deal with?
4. What do the wizards find when they go looking for the Egregious Professor, and what is the outcome of this discovery?
5. What is wrong with the Librarian that is causing Rincewind to be sought by the Unseen University?
6. What does the Librarian wonder about?
7. What do the elders have a hard time grasping about their situation when Stibbons explains how they have gone backward in time?
8. How did Rincewind the Wizzard get lost on the largely mythical continent of Fourecks?
9. How will Rincewind know that he has succeeded in saving the continent, and what claims does Rincewind make?
10. What is the grandfather paradox and why don't the elders accept the basic principle?
This section contains 990 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)