|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Librarian wonder?
(a) What he is doing with the wizards.
(b) Why the bananas are all different.
(c) Where the books are.
(d) Where his is.
2. Where does Mad take Rincewind?
(a) To DijahappentoseeCharlie.
(b) To Dijabringabeeralong.
(c) To Dijawannasitdown.
(d) To Dijahavelunchbeforehacame.
3. What is the Last Continent going to deal with?
(a) The situation of global warming.
(b) The longevity of the turtles.
(c) The weight of the elephants.
(d) The mystery of creation.
4. What does Scrappy want Rincewind to do?
(a) Find the key to fix things.
(b) Bring other Wizards to Fourecks.
(c) Help his family escape Fourecks.
5. Who should know the location of Fourecks?
(a) The Egregious Professor of Cruel and Unusual Geography.
(b) The Egregious Professor of Cruel and Unusual Geology.
(c) The Egregious Professor of Cruel and Unusual Photography.
(d) The Egregious Professor of Cruel and Unusual Topography.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mad believe water is found and why?
2. What has turned dangerous while deprived of the Librarian?
3. What does Mrs. Whitlow unintentionally do?
4. What idea do the prudish elders reject?
5. Who is Death's butler?
Short Essay Questions
1. What assertion is made about all tribal myths, including the one about the old man who carries the universe around in a leather bag, and what is that assertion dependent upon?
2. What does Stibbons observe on Mono Island, and what conclusions does he draw from this observation?
3. What does the Librarian wonder about?
4. What is Rincewind the Wizzard's greatest difficulty?
5. How did Rincewind the Wizzard get lost on the largely mythical continent of Fourecks?
6. What do the elders have a hard time grasping about their situation when Stibbons explains how they have gone backward in time?
7. What does the story of the Last Continent deal with?
8. What is unusual about the graffiti that Rincewind sees everywhere?
9. Why are the magicians and the teachers of magic so determined to retrieve Rincewind the Wizzard from Fourecks?
10. Who does Rincewind meet after he naps, and what does he ask Rincewind to do?
This section contains 987 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)