|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Stibbons fascinated with?
(a) Why most animals conform to a few basic body plans.
(b) Why most animals are so different.
(c) Why most animals are afraid of magic.
(d) Why most animals vary so greatly in evolution.
2. What does Rincewind use to craft new sandals?
(a) Pieces of torn shirt.
(b) Leaves and laces.
(c) Wood and creepers.
(d) Birch strips.
3. What is Rincewind aghast to see depicted there?
(c) The Egregious Professor.
4. Where do black and white figures appear to Rincewind?
(a) In a reflection in a waterhole.
(b) In the bark of a tree.
(c) In his dreams.
(d) On a rock wall.
5. Who tells Rincewind he is being called to a quest?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the Wizards go?
2. How will he know when he has been successful?
3. What frightens Rincewind?
4. On what continent is Rincewind?
5. What does his Ooks try to make him understand?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Scrappy tell Rincewind about the continent they are on?
2. How does Rincewind fair on typical days?
3. How do the wizards become stranded on Mono Island?
4. Who does Rincewind meet after he naps, and what does he ask Rincewind to do?
5. What does Rincewind notice on the walls and why are they odd?
6. What appears out of the burning marsh and why?
7. What is wrong with the Librarian that is causing Rincewind to be sought by the Unseen University?
8. What is ailing the Librarian?
9. Why are the magicians and the teachers of magic so determined to retrieve Rincewind the Wizzard from Fourecks?
10. What do the wizards manage to find in the way of food?
This section contains 903 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)