|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the old man with the leather bag order the Trickster to do?
(a) Trick Rincewind into getting lost.
(b) Treat Rincewind like a hero.
(c) Show Rincewind the way home.
(d) Treat Rincewind like a failure.
2. How old is the graffiti on the walls at the oasis?
(a) 30,000 years.
(b) 20,000 years.
(c) 50,000 years.
(d) 40,000 years.
3. What happens to the huge reptile that stumbles out of the forest towards them?
(a) It chases the Egregious Professor into a tree.
(b) It eats Stibbons.
(c) It turns into a chicken and is eaten.
(d) It runs past them into the water.
4. On what continent is Rincewind?
5. What does Ridcully leave on the window?
(a) A drawing of them going through the window.
(b) A note asking it be left open.
(c) A map.
(d) A business card.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is wreaking havoc in the outback?
2. What does his Ooks try to make him understand?
3. What does Rincewind use to craft new sandals?
4. Where is Rincewind determined to go?
5. Who are they being chased by?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Rincewind the Wizzard's greatest difficulty?
2. What does the Librarian wonder about?
3. What do the elders have a hard time grasping about their situation when Stibbons explains how they have gone backward in time?
4. What is wrong with the Librarian that is causing Rincewind to be sought by the Unseen University?
5. What does Rincewind notice on the walls and why are they odd?
6. What is unusual about the graffiti that Rincewind sees everywhere?
7. What is Rincewind surprised to see depicted, and what does Scrappy tell him?
8. What does the story of the Last Continent deal with?
9. What appears out of the burning marsh and why?
10. Why does Mad not believe his grandfathers stories about rain?
This section contains 922 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)