|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Rincewind's arrival done?
(a) Altered the past.
(b) Fixed the inconsistency.
(c) Upset the native population.
(d) Accelerated the destruction.
2. Where do the wizards get their breakfast?
(a) Growing on trees.
(b) Sitting on a raft.
(c) Laying on a log.
(d) Buried in the sand.
3. What happens to the huge reptile that stumbles out of the forest towards them?
(a) It runs past them into the water.
(b) It eats Stibbons.
(c) It turns into a chicken and is eaten.
(d) It chases the Egregious Professor into a tree.
4. Where does Mad take Rincewind?
(a) To DijahappentoseeCharlie.
(b) To Dijawannasitdown.
(c) To Dijabringabeeralong.
(d) To Dijahavelunchbeforehacame.
5. What does Ponder Stibbons suggest?
(a) That they hire a new Librarian.
(b) That they retrieve Rincewind.
(c) That they rewrite the history.
(d) That they employ a magician.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Librarian wonder?
2. What do the wizards build for Mrs. Whitlow?
3. What does Mad think is a story produced by too much beer?
4. What does Mrs. Whitlow unintentionally do?
5. What does the old man with the leather bag order the Trickster to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the story of the Last Continent deal with?
2. What is wrong with the Librarian that is causing Rincewind to be sought by the Unseen University?
3. How did Rincewind the Wizzard get lost on the largely mythical continent of Fourecks?
4. What are the characteristics of most of the magicians and teachers of magic at the Unseen University, and who is the exception?
5. What is unusual about the graffiti that Rincewind sees everywhere?
6. What or who stalks Rincewind, and how does he respond?
7. What does Rincewind notice on the walls and why are they odd?
8. Who does Rincewind meet after he naps, and what does he ask Rincewind to do?
9. What is ailing the Librarian?
10. What is the grandfather paradox and why don't the elders accept the basic principle?
This section contains 927 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)