|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the foremost school of magic?
(a) The Unseen University.
(b) The Uniformed University.
(c) The Competent College.
(d) The Complete College.
2. Who declares that they will stay on the island?
(a) The Bursar.
(d) The Dean.
3. What does Rincewind find under a rock?
(a) A chicken sandwich.
(b) A ring.
(c) A charm.
(d) A map.
4. Who misses the metaphor about cause and effect?
(d) Egregious Professor.
5. What does Rincewind continue to find?
(a) Beaten paths.
(b) Watering holes.
(c) Tasty food.
(d) Caves to sleep in.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who owns the pub?
2. Outside the pub, who wakes Rincewind?
3. Who is the UU's housekeeper?
4. Where does Mad take Rincewind?
5. From where is Rincewind getting nourishment?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Rincewind meet after he naps, and what does he ask Rincewind to do?
2. What are the characteristics of most of the magicians and teachers of magic at the Unseen University, and who is the exception?
3. What does Rincewind discover about the walls and rocks?
4. What is Rincewind the Wizzard's greatest difficulty?
5. What does the God of Evolution suggest that Stibbons start with in his efforts to help and to learn and what does the God believe?
6. What was the effect of temporal displacement on Mrs. Whitlow, and how did those who saw her first respond?
7. Why does Mad not believe his grandfathers stories about rain?
8. What does Rincewind notice about the Roo Beer poster and how does it help him during the sheep shearing contest?
9. Who takes care of the watchmen for Rincewind, and what other benefit is provided as well?
10. Where does Rincewind hide next, and what basic concept is he at first unable to comprehend?
This section contains 942 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)