|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rincewind find under a rock?
(a) A chicken sandwich.
(b) A ring.
(c) A charm.
(d) A map.
2. What is Rincewind's former position?
(a) Wizzard of Wales.
(b) Assistant Dean.
(c) Minister of Interior.
(d) Deputy Librarian.
3. What is wreaking havoc in the outback?
(a) A strange fox.
(b) A strange clock.
(c) A strange sock.
(d) A strange box.
4. Who focuses attention on Rincewind in his own abode?
(c) The Unseen University.
5. What kind of delicacies grow on plants that the wizards collect for Mrs. Whitlow?
(a) Berries, cucumbers and squash.
(b) Eggs, bacon and toast.
(c) Pasta, custard and plum pudding.
(d) Peas, beans and cereal.
6. What is ailing the Librarian?
(a) Whenever he sleeps, he walks.
(b) Whenever he sneezes, he morphs into a new shape.
(c) Whenever he coughs, he vanishes.
(d) Whenver he eats, he aches.
7. Who offers Rincewind food?
(a) A disembodied voice.
(b) A turtle.
(c) The aborigine's chief.
(d) The kangaroo.
8. Who misses the metaphor about cause and effect?
(d) Egregious Professor.
9. What does Rincewind follow blindly?
(a) His instincts.
(b) A dream.
(c) A message in a bottle.
(d) A bird painting who steps out of a stone.
10. What are the senior faculty worried about?
(a) The government grants.
(b) The grade averages.
(c) The cost of tuition.
(d) The Librarian's health.
11. What does Scrappy tell Rincewind about the continent they are on?
(a) That it is self-destructing.
(b) That it was made 30,000 years ago.
(c) That it is a copy of another.
(d) That it is run by mammals.
12. What happens when the need for a smoke is mentioned?
(a) Smokes appear.
(b) A fire appears.
(c) The water disappears.
(d) Plants begin to grow.
13. What does Rincewind continue to find?
(a) Watering holes.
(b) Tasty food.
(c) Caves to sleep in.
(d) Beaten paths.
14. Who tells Rincewind he is being called to a quest?
15. What does Mrs. Whitlow unintentionally do?
(a) Use magic.
(b) Find the Professor.
(c) Stir up passion in the wizards.
(d) Get lost.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is necessary for a magical cure?
2. What happens to the window?
3. What do the wizards build for Mrs. Whitlow?
4. Why does the God curse himself?
5. What do the wizards not take seriously?
This section contains 424 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)