|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Rincewind's arrival done?
(a) Altered the past.
(b) Fixed the inconsistency.
(c) Upset the native population.
(d) Accelerated the destruction.
2. What is Rincewind's former position?
(a) Wizzard of Wales.
(b) Minister of Interior.
(c) Deputy Librarian.
(d) Assistant Dean.
3. What does Ponder Stibbons suggest?
(a) That they employ a magician.
(b) That they hire a new Librarian.
(c) That they retrieve Rincewind.
(d) That they rewrite the history.
4. What is necessary for a magical cure?
(a) The Librarian's notes.
(b) The Librarian's fingerprint.
(c) The Librarian's name.
(d) The Librarian's card.
5. Who does Rincewind realize is stalking him?
(a) An aborigine.
(b) A kangaroo.
(c) An elephant.
(d) A koala.
6. What do the Wizards appear to be incapable of obeying?
(a) Do Not Touch signs.
(b) Do Not Enter signs.
(c) Do Not Disturb signs.
(d) Do Not Think signs.
7. How will he know when he has been successful?
(a) He will be able to leave.
(b) It will rain.
(c) Scrappy will live.
(d) The Creator will come.
8. Outside the pub, who wakes Rincewind?
(c) Crocodile Dongo.
9. What must Rincewind do for a second time?
(a) Save the continent.
(b) Contact the Creator.
(c) Save Scrappy's life.
(d) Travel back to UU.
10. Who is put in charge of building a boat?
(a) Mrs. Whitlow.
(c) The Dean.
(d) The Professor.
11. Where do black and white figures appear to Rincewind?
(a) In his dreams.
(b) In the bark of a tree.
(c) On a rock wall.
(d) In a reflection in a waterhole.
12. What is the Last Continent going to deal with?
(a) The mystery of creation.
(b) The situation of global warming.
(c) The longevity of the turtles.
(d) The weight of the elephants.
13. What does the Librarian wonder?
(a) Where his is.
(b) Why the bananas are all different.
(c) Where the books are.
(d) What he is doing with the wizards.
14. What has turned dangerous while deprived of the Librarian?
(a) The books.
(b) The students.
(c) Stacks of writing paper.
(d) The plates.
15. Who does Rincewind claim to have met while the world was being made?
(b) Scrappy's ancestors.
(c) The Creator.
(d) His own ancestors.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rincewind follow blindly?
2. Who routinely fills empty ocean space on various worlds?
3. Where does Mad believe water is found and why?
4. What kind of delicacies grow on plants that the wizards collect for Mrs. Whitlow?
5. What is ailing the Librarian?
This section contains 480 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)