|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ponder Stibbons suggest?
(a) That they rewrite the history.
(b) That they employ a magician.
(c) That they hire a new Librarian.
(d) That they retrieve Rincewind.
2. What is Stibbons fascinated with?
(a) Why most animals conform to a few basic body plans.
(b) Why most animals vary so greatly in evolution.
(c) Why most animals are so different.
(d) Why most animals are afraid of magic.
3. How do the horses manage to pull away from those who were chasing them?
(a) By becoming invisible.
(b) With the use of magic.
(c) Using nosebags called superchargers.
(d) By spreading black pepper behind them.
4. Who mentions needing a smoke?
(a) The professor.
(b) The Dean.
(d) Mrs. Whitlow.
5. Who wanders into the jungle?
(a) The Senior Wrangler.
(b) The Bursar.
(c) The Dean.
6. Who does Rincewind realize is stalking him?
(a) A kangaroo.
(b) An aborigine.
(c) A koala.
(d) An elephant.
7. What happens to Scrappy as Rincewind naps?
(a) Scrappy is sent into the future.
(b) Scrappy is chased off by another kangaroo.
(c) Scrappy falls into the past.
(d) Scrappy becomes a smiling, eight dimensional rock painting.
8. What is the Last Continent going to deal with?
(a) The situation of global warming.
(b) The mystery of creation.
(c) The weight of the elephants.
(d) The longevity of the turtles.
9. Why does the God curse himself?
(a) For not revealing himself.
(b) For allowing the window to continue to exist.
(c) For letting the obvious cigarette tree grow.
(d) For letting the wizards live.
10. What does Mrs. Whitlow unintentionally do?
(a) Stir up passion in the wizards.
(b) Find the Professor.
(c) Use magic.
(d) Get lost.
11. Where do they find the Egregious Professor's notebook?
(a) On the bookshelf.
(b) On Mono Island.
(c) On the bathmat.
(d) On the desk in the office.
12. Who should know the location of Fourecks?
(a) The Egregious Professor of Cruel and Unusual Topography.
(b) The Egregious Professor of Cruel and Unusual Photography.
(c) The Egregious Professor of Cruel and Unusual Geology.
(d) The Egregious Professor of Cruel and Unusual Geography.
13. What does Rincewind continue to find?
(a) Beaten paths.
(b) Caves to sleep in.
(c) Tasty food.
(d) Watering holes.
14. Who are the patrons in this bar?
(a) Sheep and kangaroo like humans.
(b) Ferrets and mice.
(c) Cats and dogs.
(d) Goats and crocodiles.
15. Who is the UU's housekeeper?
(a) Mrs. Mistlow.
(b) Mrs. Whitlow.
(c) Mrs. Bestlow.
(d) Mrs. Wistlaw.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the God decide to provide the wizards?
2. What do the foraging wizards gather?
3. What does the God consider making to solve his problem?
4. Where do the Wizards go?
5. How does Discworld move through space?
This section contains 472 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)