|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mad think is a story produced by too much beer?
(a) Tales about being marooned.
(b) Tales about rain.
(c) Tales about earthquakes.
(d) Tales about volcanoes.
2. Who is the head of the Unseen University?
(a) Archchancellor Mustard Radically.
(b) Archchancellor Mystically Rustrum.
(c) Archchancellor Mustrun Stickully.
(d) Archchancellor Mustrum Ridcully.
3. What does Ponder Stibbons suggest?
(a) That they employ a magician.
(b) That they retrieve Rincewind.
(c) That they hire a new Librarian.
(d) That they rewrite the history.
4. Who does Rincewind find when he wakes up?
(b) An aborigine.
(d) A kangaroo.
5. How does Discworld move through space?
(a) On the back of a turtle.
(b) On the back of a camel.
(c) On the back of a tiger.
(d) On the back of a crocodile.
6. Who misses the metaphor about cause and effect?
(c) Egregious Professor.
7. What does Ridcully leave on the window?
(a) A map.
(b) A business card.
(c) A drawing of them going through the window.
(d) A note asking it be left open.
8. Where is Rincewind determined to go?
(a) Dongeroo to find a Hex machine.
(b) Puddleup to find an old friend.
(c) Sugardown to find a wizard.
(d) Bugarup to catch a boat home.
9. What does the God decide to provide the wizards?
(a) A plane.
(b) A train.
(c) A boat.
(d) A wagon.
10. What must Rincewind do for a second time?
(a) Travel back to UU.
(b) Save Scrappy's life.
(c) Contact the Creator.
(d) Save the continent.
11. What frightens Rincewind?
12. What becomes a small, omnipresent god while the wizards sleep?
(a) A small shrub.
(b) An owl.
(c) A patch of burning marsh.
(d) A sand turtle.
13. What does Rincewind find under a rock?
(a) A ring.
(b) A chicken sandwich.
(c) A charm.
(d) A map.
14. Who does Rincewind claim to have met while the world was being made?
(a) The Creator.
(b) Scrappy's ancestors.
(c) His own ancestors.
15. Who alone possesses the spirit of scientific examination?
(a) Ponder Stibbons.
(b) Wonder Tibbons.
(c) Think Ribbons.
(d) Yonder Sibbons.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the Unseen University?
2. What constant does the Librarian maintain?
3. Who wanders into the jungle?
4. What is the foremost school of magic?
5. What happens when Rincewind rejects further help?
This section contains 419 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)