|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the foremost school of magic?
(a) The Unseen University.
(b) The Complete College.
(c) The Competent College.
(d) The Uniformed University.
2. What does the God decide to provide the wizards?
(a) A plane.
(b) A train.
(c) A boat.
(d) A wagon.
3. What does Rincewind follow blindly?
(a) A message in a bottle.
(b) His instincts.
(c) A bird painting who steps out of a stone.
(d) A dream.
4. What does Scrappy tell Rincewind about the continent they are on?
(a) That it is a copy of another.
(b) That it is run by mammals.
(c) That it was made 30,000 years ago.
(d) That it is self-destructing.
5. What is ailing the Librarian?
(a) Whenver he eats, he aches.
(b) Whenever he sleeps, he walks.
(c) Whenever he sneezes, he morphs into a new shape.
(d) Whenever he coughs, he vanishes.
6. What mistake does she make?
(a) She forgets the towels.
(b) She dislodges the window block.
(c) She forgets the snacks.
(d) She puts the note aside.
7. What makes Stibbons believe that they have gone back in time?
(a) Evolution is less advanced.
(b) His watch isn't working correctly.
(c) Everyone appears younger to him.
(d) The star groupings appear where they should have been thousands of years ago.
8. What does Ponder Stibbons suggest?
(a) That they retrieve Rincewind.
(b) That they hire a new Librarian.
(c) That they rewrite the history.
(d) That they employ a magician.
9. What frightens Rincewind?
10. What is against the rules?
(a) To slay Rincewind.
(b) To add to the hieroglyphics.
(c) For Death to appear Himself.
(d) To reveal the truth to Rincewind.
11. What happens when Rincewind rejects further help?
(a) He is stung by a scorpion.
(b) He is beaten by a kangaroo.
(c) He is bitten by a tarantula.
(d) He is gored by a bull.
12. Where do they find the Egregious Professor's notebook?
(a) On the bathmat.
(b) On Mono Island.
(c) On the bookshelf.
(d) On the desk in the office.
13. What is Rincewind's former position?
(a) Assistant Dean.
(b) Wizzard of Wales.
(c) Minister of Interior.
(d) Deputy Librarian.
14. What are the senior faculty worried about?
(a) The Librarian's health.
(b) The government grants.
(c) The grade averages.
(d) The cost of tuition.
15. What do the wizards build for Mrs. Whitlow?
(a) A driftwood table.
(b) A driftwood raft.
(c) A private cabana.
(d) A cane chair.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who mentions needing a smoke?
2. What is discovered by an opal miner?
3. Who is Death's butler?
4. Where do the wizards get their breakfast?
5. From where is Rincewind getting nourishment?
This section contains 427 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)