|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What must Rincewind do for a second time?
(a) Contact the Creator.
(b) Save Scrappy's life.
(c) Save the continent.
(d) Travel back to UU.
2. What are the senior faculty worried about?
(a) The cost of tuition.
(b) The grade averages.
(c) The government grants.
(d) The Librarian's health.
3. What has Rincewind's arrival done?
(a) Altered the past.
(b) Upset the native population.
(c) Fixed the inconsistency.
(d) Accelerated the destruction.
4. How does Discworld move through space?
(a) On the back of a crocodile.
(b) On the back of a tiger.
(c) On the back of a turtle.
(d) On the back of a camel.
5. What do the wizards not take seriously?
(a) The caution they should take with some foods.
(b) Stibbons' advice against doing anything to change history.
(c) Stibbons' advice that they leave immediately.
(d) The degree of trouble they may be in.
6. Where is Rincewind determined to go?
(a) Puddleup to find an old friend.
(b) Sugardown to find a wizard.
(c) Bugarup to catch a boat home.
(d) Dongeroo to find a Hex machine.
7. Who mentions needing a smoke?
(a) The professor.
(c) Mrs. Whitlow.
(d) The Dean.
8. Who should know the location of Fourecks?
(a) The Egregious Professor of Cruel and Unusual Photography.
(b) The Egregious Professor of Cruel and Unusual Topography.
(c) The Egregious Professor of Cruel and Unusual Geology.
(d) The Egregious Professor of Cruel and Unusual Geography.
9. Who does Rincewind claim to have met while the world was being made?
(b) His own ancestors.
(c) The Creator.
(d) Scrappy's ancestors.
10. What mistake does she make?
(a) She dislodges the window block.
(b) She forgets the towels.
(c) She forgets the snacks.
(d) She puts the note aside.
11. What happens to the window?
(a) It breaks.
(b) It becomes a wall.
(c) It vanishes.
(d) It turns into a door.
12. On what continent is Rincewind?
13. Who is the head of the Unseen University?
(a) Archchancellor Mustrun Stickully.
(b) Archchancellor Mustrum Ridcully.
(c) Archchancellor Mustard Radically.
(d) Archchancellor Mystically Rustrum.
14. Who tells Rincewind he is being called to a quest?
15. What is necessary for a magical cure?
(a) The Librarian's card.
(b) The Librarian's fingerprint.
(c) The Librarian's notes.
(d) The Librarian's name.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wanders into the jungle?
2. How old is the graffiti on the walls at the oasis?
3. What is the foremost school of magic?
4. Who misses the metaphor about cause and effect?
5. Who alone possesses the spirit of scientific examination?
This section contains 406 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)