|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Rincewind claim to have met while the world was being made?
(a) His own ancestors.
(b) Scrappy's ancestors.
(c) The Creator.
2. Who does Rincewind find when he wakes up?
(a) An aborigine.
(d) A kangaroo.
3. What mistake does she make?
(a) She forgets the towels.
(b) She puts the note aside.
(c) She dislodges the window block.
(d) She forgets the snacks.
4. Who focuses attention on Rincewind in his own abode?
(b) The Unseen University.
5. Who misses the metaphor about cause and effect?
(c) Egregious Professor.
6. What is necessary for a magical cure?
(a) The Librarian's card.
(b) The Librarian's name.
(c) The Librarian's notes.
(d) The Librarian's fingerprint.
7. What do the foraging wizards gather?
(a) Berries and plums.
(b) Clams and oysters.
(c) Coconuts and pods with sweets, cheeses and cigarettes inside.
(d) Beetles and grubs.
8. What has turned dangerous while deprived of the Librarian?
(a) The books.
(b) The plates.
(c) The students.
(d) Stacks of writing paper.
9. Outside the pub, who wakes Rincewind?
(c) Crocodile Dongo.
10. How does Discworld move through space?
(a) On the back of a tiger.
(b) On the back of a camel.
(c) On the back of a turtle.
(d) On the back of a crocodile.
11. What are the senior faculty worried about?
(a) The government grants.
(b) The cost of tuition.
(c) The Librarian's health.
(d) The grade averages.
12. What is wreaking havoc in the outback?
(a) A strange sock.
(b) A strange fox.
(c) A strange box.
(d) A strange clock.
13. Who owns the pub?
(a) Crocodile Donstay.
(b) Alligator Stew.
(c) Crocodile Dunsee.
(d) Crocodile Dongo.
14. What does Scrappy want Rincewind to do?
(b) Bring other Wizards to Fourecks.
(c) Help his family escape Fourecks.
(d) Find the key to fix things.
15. Where is the Unseen University?
(a) In the city of Ankh-Marpole.
(b) In the city of Inkh-Morbeef.
(c) In the city of Ankh-Morpork.
(d) In the city of Enkh-Torpor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Rincewind's arrival done?
2. How do the horses manage to pull away from those who were chasing them?
3. When was the lost continent created?
4. How will he know when he has been successful?
5. What does the Librarian wonder?
This section contains 419 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)