|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the Unseen University?
(a) In the city of Inkh-Morbeef.
(b) In the city of Enkh-Torpor.
(c) In the city of Ankh-Marpole.
(d) In the city of Ankh-Morpork.
2. What is the foremost school of magic?
(a) The Complete College.
(b) The Uniformed University.
(c) The Unseen University.
(d) The Competent College.
3. Who are the patrons in this bar?
(a) Ferrets and mice.
(b) Goats and crocodiles.
(c) Sheep and kangaroo like humans.
(d) Cats and dogs.
4. What has Rincewind's arrival done?
(a) Altered the past.
(b) Upset the native population.
(c) Accelerated the destruction.
(d) Fixed the inconsistency.
5. What does Rincewind use to craft new sandals?
(a) Birch strips.
(b) Pieces of torn shirt.
(c) Wood and creepers.
(d) Leaves and laces.
6. What is Stibbons currently studying?
7. What are the senior faculty worried about?
(a) The grade averages.
(b) The cost of tuition.
(c) The Librarian's health.
(d) The government grants.
8. Why does the God curse himself?
(a) For not revealing himself.
(b) For allowing the window to continue to exist.
(c) For letting the wizards live.
(d) For letting the obvious cigarette tree grow.
9. What is Stibbons fascinated with?
(a) Why most animals are so different.
(b) Why most animals conform to a few basic body plans.
(c) Why most animals vary so greatly in evolution.
(d) Why most animals are afraid of magic.
10. Who wanders into the jungle?
(a) The Senior Wrangler.
(b) The Bursar.
(c) The Dean.
11. What does Ponder Stibbons suggest?
(a) That they employ a magician.
(b) That they rewrite the history.
(c) That they retrieve Rincewind.
(d) That they hire a new Librarian.
12. What is ailing the Librarian?
(a) Whenver he eats, he aches.
(b) Whenever he sneezes, he morphs into a new shape.
(c) Whenever he coughs, he vanishes.
(d) Whenever he sleeps, he walks.
13. Who gives Rincewind a ride, and in what?
(a) Devious, in a maroon Chevrolet.
(b) Mad, in a cart pulled by eight horses.
(c) Preppy, in an emu drawn carriage.
(d) Angry, in a wagon pulled by four chickens.
14. Where does Mad believe water is found and why?
(a) Water is found only in oceans where it belongs.
(b) Only on the moon where it must be mined from.
(c) Water is found only in dewdrops created by Gods.
(d) Water is found only underground because it is heavy.
15. What happens to the window?
(a) It turns into a door.
(b) It vanishes.
(c) It breaks.
(d) It becomes a wall.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is the graffiti on the walls at the oasis?
2. Who tells Rincewind he is being called to a quest?
3. Where do black and white figures appear to Rincewind?
4. What are UU Wizards called locally?
5. What must Rincewind do for a second time?
This section contains 452 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)