|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What must Rincewind do for a second time?
(a) Travel back to UU.
(b) Save Scrappy's life.
(c) Contact the Creator.
(d) Save the continent.
2. Who tells Rincewind he is being called to a quest?
3. Where do the Wizards go?
(a) Into a cave.
(b) Through the window to the beach.
(c) To the zoo.
(d) To the Unseen University.
4. What does Ponder Stibbons suggest?
(a) That they retrieve Rincewind.
(b) That they employ a magician.
(c) That they hire a new Librarian.
(d) That they rewrite the history.
5. Who is Death's butler?
6. Who is the UU's housekeeper?
(a) Mrs. Bestlow.
(b) Mrs. Whitlow.
(c) Mrs. Mistlow.
(d) Mrs. Wistlaw.
7. Where do they find the Egregious Professor's notebook?
(a) On the bookshelf.
(b) On Mono Island.
(c) On the bathmat.
(d) On the desk in the office.
8. Who wanders into the jungle?
(a) The Bursar.
(b) The Dean.
(c) The Senior Wrangler.
9. Where is the Unseen University?
(a) In the city of Inkh-Morbeef.
(b) In the city of Ankh-Marpole.
(c) In the city of Enkh-Torpor.
(d) In the city of Ankh-Morpork.
10. What is necessary for a magical cure?
(a) The Librarian's notes.
(b) The Librarian's card.
(c) The Librarian's fingerprint.
(d) The Librarian's name.
11. Who are the patrons in this bar?
(a) Ferrets and mice.
(b) Cats and dogs.
(c) Sheep and kangaroo like humans.
(d) Goats and crocodiles.
12. Who owns the pub?
(a) Crocodile Dongo.
(b) Alligator Stew.
(c) Crocodile Donstay.
(d) Crocodile Dunsee.
13. What does Rincewind find under a rock?
(a) A ring.
(b) A charm.
(c) A chicken sandwich.
(d) A map.
14. Who mentions needing a smoke?
(b) The Dean.
(c) The professor.
(d) Mrs. Whitlow.
15. What are UU Wizards called locally?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mad think is a story produced by too much beer?
2. What mistake does she make?
3. What does the old man with the leather bag order the Trickster to do?
4. What does Scrappy want Rincewind to do?
5. What does the God decide to provide the wizards?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)