|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who misses the metaphor about cause and effect?
(c) Egregious Professor.
2. What is Rincewind's former position?
(a) Assistant Dean.
(b) Deputy Librarian.
(c) Minister of Interior.
(d) Wizzard of Wales.
3. What is against the rules?
(a) For Death to appear Himself.
(b) To slay Rincewind.
(c) To add to the hieroglyphics.
(d) To reveal the truth to Rincewind.
4. What do the foraging wizards gather?
(a) Clams and oysters.
(b) Coconuts and pods with sweets, cheeses and cigarettes inside.
(c) Berries and plums.
(d) Beetles and grubs.
5. What does Scrappy want Rincewind to do?
(a) Help his family escape Fourecks.
(b) Find the key to fix things.
(d) Bring other Wizards to Fourecks.
6. Who are they being chased by?
(a) His ex wife.
(b) A posse who wants to arrest them.
(c) A road gang that wants their cargo.
(d) Bounty hunters.
7. What must Rincewind do for a second time?
(a) Save Scrappy's life.
(b) Travel back to UU.
(c) Save the continent.
(d) Contact the Creator.
8. Who declares that they will stay on the island?
(a) The Bursar.
(d) The Dean.
9. Who tells Rincewind he is being called to a quest?
10. In what is Rincewind completely inept?
11. Where is Rincewind determined to go?
(a) Dongeroo to find a Hex machine.
(b) Bugarup to catch a boat home.
(c) Sugardown to find a wizard.
(d) Puddleup to find an old friend.
12. What is Stibbons fascinated with?
(a) Why most animals vary so greatly in evolution.
(b) Why most animals are so different.
(c) Why most animals are afraid of magic.
(d) Why most animals conform to a few basic body plans.
13. What mistake does she make?
(a) She dislodges the window block.
(b) She puts the note aside.
(c) She forgets the snacks.
(d) She forgets the towels.
14. Who owns the pub?
(a) Crocodile Dunsee.
(b) Alligator Stew.
(c) Crocodile Dongo.
(d) Crocodile Donstay.
15. What does Rincewind find under a rock?
(a) A map.
(b) A ring.
(c) A charm.
(d) A chicken sandwich.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is ailing the Librarian?
2. How will he know when he has been successful?
3. What does his Ooks try to make him understand?
4. Who alone possesses the spirit of scientific examination?
5. Where do the Wizards go?
This section contains 425 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)