|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are they being chased by?
(a) His ex wife.
(b) A posse who wants to arrest them.
(c) Bounty hunters.
(d) A road gang that wants their cargo.
2. What does the Librarian wonder?
(a) Where his is.
(b) What he is doing with the wizards.
(c) Why the bananas are all different.
(d) Where the books are.
3. What is necessary for a magical cure?
(a) The Librarian's name.
(b) The Librarian's notes.
(c) The Librarian's fingerprint.
(d) The Librarian's card.
4. What has Rincewind's arrival done?
(a) Accelerated the destruction.
(b) Altered the past.
(c) Fixed the inconsistency.
(d) Upset the native population.
5. Why does the God curse himself?
(a) For letting the wizards live.
(b) For not revealing himself.
(c) For letting the obvious cigarette tree grow.
(d) For allowing the window to continue to exist.
6. What constant does the Librarian maintain?
(a) The red fur of an orangutan.
(b) The ears of a donkey.
(c) The hair of a goat.
(d) The skin of a lion.
7. What is Stibbons fascinated with?
(a) Why most animals conform to a few basic body plans.
(b) Why most animals vary so greatly in evolution.
(c) Why most animals are so different.
(d) Why most animals are afraid of magic.
8. What does Mrs. Whitlow unintentionally do?
(a) Find the Professor.
(b) Use magic.
(c) Stir up passion in the wizards.
(d) Get lost.
9. What is against the rules?
(a) To reveal the truth to Rincewind.
(b) To slay Rincewind.
(c) For Death to appear Himself.
(d) To add to the hieroglyphics.
10. What is the foremost school of magic?
(a) The Complete College.
(b) The Unseen University.
(c) The Uniformed University.
(d) The Competent College.
11. What happens to the huge reptile that stumbles out of the forest towards them?
(a) It runs past them into the water.
(b) It turns into a chicken and is eaten.
(c) It chases the Egregious Professor into a tree.
(d) It eats Stibbons.
12. What must Rincewind do for a second time?
(a) Travel back to UU.
(b) Save the continent.
(c) Save Scrappy's life.
(d) Contact the Creator.
13. Who is the head of the Unseen University?
(a) Archchancellor Mustrun Stickully.
(b) Archchancellor Mustard Radically.
(c) Archchancellor Mustrum Ridcully.
(d) Archchancellor Mystically Rustrum.
14. What do the foraging wizards gather?
(a) Coconuts and pods with sweets, cheeses and cigarettes inside.
(b) Clams and oysters.
(c) Berries and plums.
(d) Beetles and grubs.
15. Outside the pub, who wakes Rincewind?
(c) Crocodile Dongo.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who misses the metaphor about cause and effect?
2. What do the Wizards appear to be incapable of obeying?
3. What do the wizards not take seriously?
4. Who declares that they will stay on the island?
5. Where does Rincewind the Wizzard wake up?
This section contains 478 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)