|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the huge reptile that stumbles out of the forest towards them?
(a) It runs past them into the water.
(b) It chases the Egregious Professor into a tree.
(c) It eats Stibbons.
(d) It turns into a chicken and is eaten.
2. What does Ridcully leave on the window?
(a) A note asking it be left open.
(b) A map.
(c) A business card.
(d) A drawing of them going through the window.
3. What is necessary for a magical cure?
(a) The Librarian's card.
(b) The Librarian's notes.
(c) The Librarian's fingerprint.
(d) The Librarian's name.
4. Where does Mad believe water is found and why?
(a) Only on the moon where it must be mined from.
(b) Water is found only underground because it is heavy.
(c) Water is found only in dewdrops created by Gods.
(d) Water is found only in oceans where it belongs.
5. What frightens Rincewind?
6. What makes Stibbons believe that they have gone back in time?
(a) Everyone appears younger to him.
(b) Evolution is less advanced.
(c) The star groupings appear where they should have been thousands of years ago.
(d) His watch isn't working correctly.
7. Who gives Rincewind a ride, and in what?
(a) Preppy, in an emu drawn carriage.
(b) Mad, in a cart pulled by eight horses.
(c) Devious, in a maroon Chevrolet.
(d) Angry, in a wagon pulled by four chickens.
8. Who wanders into the jungle?
(a) The Dean.
(b) The Bursar.
(d) The Senior Wrangler.
9. Who offers Rincewind food?
(a) The kangaroo.
(b) A turtle.
(c) A disembodied voice.
(d) The aborigine's chief.
10. What happens when the need for a smoke is mentioned?
(a) Plants begin to grow.
(b) Smokes appear.
(c) A fire appears.
(d) The water disappears.
11. What is wreaking havoc in the outback?
(a) A strange clock.
(b) A strange sock.
(c) A strange fox.
(d) A strange box.
12. Who are they being chased by?
(a) A posse who wants to arrest them.
(b) Bounty hunters.
(c) A road gang that wants their cargo.
(d) His ex wife.
13. How was Rincewind sent there?
(a) By boat.
(b) By train.
(c) By magic.
(d) By turtle.
14. What is against the rules?
(a) To add to the hieroglyphics.
(b) For Death to appear Himself.
(c) To slay Rincewind.
(d) To reveal the truth to Rincewind.
15. Where do the Wizards go?
(a) Into a cave.
(b) To the zoo.
(c) To the Unseen University.
(d) Through the window to the beach.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is superimposed over some figures, appearing to hold them into the rock?
2. How will he know when he has been successful?
3. What mistake does she make?
4. What is Rincewind's former position?
5. Who does Rincewind find when he wakes up?
This section contains 459 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)