|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are UU Wizards called locally?
2. Who is put in charge of building a boat?
(a) The Professor.
(b) The Dean.
(d) Mrs. Whitlow.
3. Where do black and white figures appear to Rincewind?
(a) In a reflection in a waterhole.
(b) On a rock wall.
(c) In the bark of a tree.
(d) In his dreams.
4. Who are the patrons in this bar?
(a) Sheep and kangaroo like humans.
(b) Ferrets and mice.
(c) Goats and crocodiles.
(d) Cats and dogs.
5. Who offers Rincewind food?
(a) The kangaroo.
(b) The aborigine's chief.
(c) A disembodied voice.
(d) A turtle.
6. Who mentions needing a smoke?
(a) Mrs. Whitlow.
(b) The Dean.
(d) The professor.
7. What must Rincewind do for a second time?
(a) Save the continent.
(b) Contact the Creator.
(c) Save Scrappy's life.
(d) Travel back to UU.
8. What do the foraging wizards gather?
(a) Coconuts and pods with sweets, cheeses and cigarettes inside.
(b) Berries and plums.
(c) Beetles and grubs.
(d) Clams and oysters.
9. What do the wizards build for Mrs. Whitlow?
(a) A cane chair.
(b) A driftwood raft.
(c) A driftwood table.
(d) A private cabana.
10. What kind of delicacies grow on plants that the wizards collect for Mrs. Whitlow?
(a) Peas, beans and cereal.
(b) Eggs, bacon and toast.
(c) Pasta, custard and plum pudding.
(d) Berries, cucumbers and squash.
11. What happens when Rincewind rejects further help?
(a) He is gored by a bull.
(b) He is beaten by a kangaroo.
(c) He is stung by a scorpion.
(d) He is bitten by a tarantula.
12. What mistake does she make?
(a) She puts the note aside.
(b) She forgets the towels.
(c) She forgets the snacks.
(d) She dislodges the window block.
13. Where do the wizards get their breakfast?
(a) Growing on trees.
(b) Laying on a log.
(c) Sitting on a raft.
(d) Buried in the sand.
14. What is the foremost school of magic?
(a) The Complete College.
(b) The Competent College.
(c) The Uniformed University.
(d) The Unseen University.
15. What does Scrappy tell Rincewind about the continent they are on?
(a) That it is self-destructing.
(b) That it was made 30,000 years ago.
(c) That it is run by mammals.
(d) That it is a copy of another.
Short Answer Questions
1. How will he know when he has been successful?
2. Who focuses attention on Rincewind in his own abode?
3. How old is the graffiti on the walls at the oasis?
4. What does the Librarian wonder?
5. Where do they find the Egregious Professor's notebook?
This section contains 429 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)