|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Rincewind's former position?
(a) Wizzard of Wales.
(b) Minister of Interior.
(c) Assistant Dean.
(d) Deputy Librarian.
2. When was the lost continent created?
(a) Five years previously.
(b) Long after the rest of Discworld.
(c) At the same time as the rest of Discworld.
(d) Long before the rest of Discworld.
3. What do the wizards not take seriously?
(a) The degree of trouble they may be in.
(b) The caution they should take with some foods.
(c) Stibbons' advice against doing anything to change history.
(d) Stibbons' advice that they leave immediately.
4. Where does Mad take Rincewind?
(a) To Dijawannasitdown.
(b) To Dijabringabeeralong.
(c) To DijahappentoseeCharlie.
(d) To Dijahavelunchbeforehacame.
5. What are the senior faculty worried about?
(a) The Librarian's health.
(b) The grade averages.
(c) The government grants.
(d) The cost of tuition.
6. What does Rincewind continue to find?
(a) Caves to sleep in.
(b) Watering holes.
(c) Beaten paths.
(d) Tasty food.
7. Who owns the pub?
(a) Alligator Stew.
(b) Crocodile Dunsee.
(c) Crocodile Dongo.
(d) Crocodile Donstay.
8. How will he know when he has been successful?
(a) He will be able to leave.
(b) The Creator will come.
(c) It will rain.
(d) Scrappy will live.
9. What do the wizards build for Mrs. Whitlow?
(a) A private cabana.
(b) A cane chair.
(c) A driftwood raft.
(d) A driftwood table.
10. Where does Rincewind the Wizzard wake up?
(a) In a hot, silent red land.
(b) In a windy, loud arena.
(c) In an icy, purple cavern.
(d) In a cold, noisy blue space.
11. Who focuses attention on Rincewind in his own abode?
(a) The Unseen University.
12. Outside the pub, who wakes Rincewind?
(a) Crocodile Dongo.
13. What is the foremost school of magic?
(a) The Uniformed University.
(b) The Complete College.
(c) The Unseen University.
(d) The Competent College.
14. Who is the UU's housekeeper?
(a) Mrs. Whitlow.
(b) Mrs. Wistlaw.
(c) Mrs. Bestlow.
(d) Mrs. Mistlow.
15. What happens when Rincewind rejects further help?
(a) He is stung by a scorpion.
(b) He is bitten by a tarantula.
(c) He is beaten by a kangaroo.
(d) He is gored by a bull.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Rincewind aghast to see depicted there?
2. What is against the rules?
3. What does the old man with the leather bag order the Trickster to do?
4. How was Rincewind sent there?
5. How old is the graffiti on the walls at the oasis?
This section contains 406 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)