Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Last Continent going to deal with?
(a) The mystery of creation.
(b) The situation of global warming.
(c) The longevity of the turtles.
(d) The weight of the elephants.
2. Who tells Rincewind he is being called to a quest?
3. What are UU Wizards called locally?
4. What is the foremost school of magic?
(a) The Uniformed University.
(b) The Complete College.
(c) The Unseen University.
(d) The Competent College.
5. What does Ponder Stibbons suggest?
(a) That they employ a magician.
(b) That they rewrite the history.
(c) That they hire a new Librarian.
(d) That they retrieve Rincewind.
6. Who is the head of the Unseen University?
(a) Archchancellor Mustard Radically.
(b) Archchancellor Mystically Rustrum.
(c) Archchancellor Mustrum Ridcully.
(d) Archchancellor Mustrun Stickully.
7. What makes Stibbons believe that they have gone back in time?
(a) Evolution is less advanced.
(b) His watch isn't working correctly.
(c) The star groupings appear where they should have been thousands of years ago.
(d) Everyone appears younger to him.
8. Where does Rincewind the Wizzard wake up?
(a) In a cold, noisy blue space.
(b) In an icy, purple cavern.
(c) In a windy, loud arena.
(d) In a hot, silent red land.
9. How does Discworld move through space?
(a) On the back of a camel.
(b) On the back of a tiger.
(c) On the back of a turtle.
(d) On the back of a crocodile.
10. Where does Mad take Rincewind?
(a) To Dijawannasitdown.
(b) To Dijahavelunchbeforehacame.
(c) To DijahappentoseeCharlie.
(d) To Dijabringabeeralong.
11. What does the God decide to provide the wizards?
(a) A train.
(b) A wagon.
(c) A boat.
(d) A plane.
12. What do the Wizards appear to be incapable of obeying?
(a) Do Not Touch signs.
(b) Do Not Disturb signs.
(c) Do Not Enter signs.
(d) Do Not Think signs.
13. Who is Death's butler?
14. What is Stibbons currently studying?
15. What do the wizards build for Mrs. Whitlow?
(a) A driftwood table.
(b) A private cabana.
(c) A driftwood raft.
(d) A cane chair.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is ailing the Librarian?
2. Who are they being chased by?
3. Who does Rincewind claim to have met while the world was being made?
4. How do the horses manage to pull away from those who were chasing them?
5. What does the Senior Wrangler believe the Egregious Professor is doing?
This section contains 442 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)