|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the God decide to provide the wizards?
(a) A train.
(b) A wagon.
(c) A boat.
(d) A plane.
2. Who routinely fills empty ocean space on various worlds?
(a) An old woman with an urn.
(b) A young man with a bucket.
(c) An old man who carries around the universe in a leather sack.
(d) A child with a water hose.
3. Who does Rincewind find when he wakes up?
(c) An aborigine.
(d) A kangaroo.
4. What happens when Rincewind rejects further help?
(a) He is beaten by a kangaroo.
(b) He is gored by a bull.
(c) He is bitten by a tarantula.
(d) He is stung by a scorpion.
5. Who should know the location of Fourecks?
(a) The Egregious Professor of Cruel and Unusual Geology.
(b) The Egregious Professor of Cruel and Unusual Photography.
(c) The Egregious Professor of Cruel and Unusual Geography.
(d) The Egregious Professor of Cruel and Unusual Topography.
6. What do the wizards not take seriously?
(a) Stibbons' advice that they leave immediately.
(b) The degree of trouble they may be in.
(c) Stibbons' advice against doing anything to change history.
(d) The caution they should take with some foods.
7. How will he know when he has been successful?
(a) The Creator will come.
(b) It will rain.
(c) He will be able to leave.
(d) Scrappy will live.
8. What does Ridcully leave on the window?
(a) A map.
(b) A note asking it be left open.
(c) A drawing of them going through the window.
(d) A business card.
9. Who is put in charge of building a boat?
(b) The Professor.
(c) Mrs. Whitlow.
(d) The Dean.
10. What does Scrappy tell Rincewind about the continent they are on?
(a) That it was made 30,000 years ago.
(b) That it is self-destructing.
(c) That it is a copy of another.
(d) That it is run by mammals.
11. What does Mad think is a story produced by too much beer?
(a) Tales about earthquakes.
(b) Tales about rain.
(c) Tales about volcanoes.
(d) Tales about being marooned.
12. Who offers Rincewind food?
(a) A disembodied voice.
(b) The kangaroo.
(c) A turtle.
(d) The aborigine's chief.
13. Outside the pub, who wakes Rincewind?
(a) Crocodile Dongo.
14. Who tells Rincewind he is being called to a quest?
15. What does the Senior Wrangler believe the Egregious Professor is doing?
(a) Seeking a mate.
(b) Gathering information for a new book.
(c) Experimenting with simple magic.
(d) Looking for a new home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Stibbons believe that they have gone back in time?
2. What are the senior faculty worried about?
3. What does Rincewind follow blindly?
4. When was the lost continent created?
5. What does Ponder Stibbons suggest?
This section contains 508 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)