|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Wizards appear to be incapable of obeying?
(a) Do Not Enter signs.
(b) Do Not Think signs.
(c) Do Not Disturb signs.
(d) Do Not Touch signs.
2. From where is Rincewind getting nourishment?
(a) Back alleys.
(b) Family gatherings.
(d) Watering holes.
3. What is ailing the Librarian?
(a) Whenever he sneezes, he morphs into a new shape.
(b) Whenver he eats, he aches.
(c) Whenever he coughs, he vanishes.
(d) Whenever he sleeps, he walks.
4. What does the God decide to provide the wizards?
(a) A wagon.
(b) A train.
(c) A boat.
(d) A plane.
5. How will he know when he has been successful?
(a) Scrappy will live.
(b) The Creator will come.
(c) He will be able to leave.
(d) It will rain.
6. What does his Ooks try to make him understand?
(a) That there is only one of every species.
(b) That they are all the same.
(c) That he is imagining things.
(d) That his taste is off.
7. Who alone possesses the spirit of scientific examination?
(a) Think Ribbons.
(b) Wonder Tibbons.
(c) Yonder Sibbons.
(d) Ponder Stibbons.
8. How old is the graffiti on the walls at the oasis?
(a) 20,000 years.
(b) 30,000 years.
(c) 40,000 years.
(d) 50,000 years.
9. What does the old man with the leather bag order the Trickster to do?
(a) Treat Rincewind like a hero.
(b) Trick Rincewind into getting lost.
(c) Treat Rincewind like a failure.
(d) Show Rincewind the way home.
10. What is the Last Continent going to deal with?
(a) The weight of the elephants.
(b) The longevity of the turtles.
(c) The mystery of creation.
(d) The situation of global warming.
11. What are UU Wizards called locally?
12. What does the God consider making to solve his problem?
(a) An earthquake/tsunami.
(b) An elephant stampede.
(c) More thunder lizards to eat the intruders.
(d) A tornado.
13. Where do the Wizards go?
(a) Through the window to the beach.
(b) To the Unseen University.
(c) To the zoo.
(d) Into a cave.
14. Who are the patrons in this bar?
(a) Goats and crocodiles.
(b) Sheep and kangaroo like humans.
(c) Ferrets and mice.
(d) Cats and dogs.
15. Where does Rincewind the Wizzard wake up?
(a) In a hot, silent red land.
(b) In a windy, loud arena.
(c) In an icy, purple cavern.
(d) In a cold, noisy blue space.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the God curse himself?
2. How does Discworld move through space?
3. Who declares that they will stay on the island?
4. Who should know the location of Fourecks?
5. Who is the head of the Unseen University?
This section contains 476 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)