|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does his Ooks try to make him understand?
(a) That he is imagining things.
(b) That there is only one of every species.
(c) That they are all the same.
(d) That his taste is off.
2. What has Rincewind's arrival done?
(a) Accelerated the destruction.
(b) Fixed the inconsistency.
(c) Upset the native population.
(d) Altered the past.
3. What is against the rules?
(a) To slay Rincewind.
(b) To reveal the truth to Rincewind.
(c) For Death to appear Himself.
(d) To add to the hieroglyphics.
4. What has turned dangerous while deprived of the Librarian?
(a) Stacks of writing paper.
(b) The books.
(c) The plates.
(d) The students.
5. What happens to the huge reptile that stumbles out of the forest towards them?
(a) It eats Stibbons.
(b) It runs past them into the water.
(c) It chases the Egregious Professor into a tree.
(d) It turns into a chicken and is eaten.
6. Where do black and white figures appear to Rincewind?
(a) On a rock wall.
(b) In the bark of a tree.
(c) In a reflection in a waterhole.
(d) In his dreams.
7. Who are the patrons in this bar?
(a) Sheep and kangaroo like humans.
(b) Goats and crocodiles.
(c) Ferrets and mice.
(d) Cats and dogs.
8. Where is Rincewind determined to go?
(a) Puddleup to find an old friend.
(b) Sugardown to find a wizard.
(c) Bugarup to catch a boat home.
(d) Dongeroo to find a Hex machine.
9. What does Rincewind find under a rock?
(a) A charm.
(b) A map.
(c) A chicken sandwich.
(d) A ring.
10. What does Rincewind follow blindly?
(a) A bird painting who steps out of a stone.
(b) A message in a bottle.
(c) His instincts.
(d) A dream.
11. Outside the pub, who wakes Rincewind?
(b) Crocodile Dongo.
12. What does Mrs. Whitlow unintentionally do?
(a) Find the Professor.
(b) Get lost.
(c) Stir up passion in the wizards.
(d) Use magic.
13. What is the foremost school of magic?
(a) The Competent College.
(b) The Uniformed University.
(c) The Unseen University.
(d) The Complete College.
14. Who is the head of the Unseen University?
(a) Archchancellor Mustard Radically.
(b) Archchancellor Mustrun Stickully.
(c) Archchancellor Mystically Rustrum.
(d) Archchancellor Mustrum Ridcully.
15. What kind of delicacies grow on plants that the wizards collect for Mrs. Whitlow?
(a) Pasta, custard and plum pudding.
(b) Peas, beans and cereal.
(c) Berries, cucumbers and squash.
(d) Eggs, bacon and toast.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Last Continent going to deal with?
2. What does Scrappy want Rincewind to do?
3. In what is Rincewind completely inept?
4. What happens when Rincewind rejects further help?
5. What is Rincewind's former position?
This section contains 459 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)