1. How does Discworld move through space?
(a) On the back of a turtle.
(b) On the back of a camel.
(c) On the back of a crocodile.
(d) On the back of a tiger.
2. What is the foremost school of magic?
(a) The Unseen University.
(b) The Uniformed University.
(c) The Complete College.
(d) The Competent College.
3. What are the senior faculty worried about?
(a) The Librarian's health.
(b) The grade averages.
(c) The government grants.
(d) The cost of tuition.
4. What is ailing the Librarian?
(a) Whenever he coughs, he vanishes.
(b) Whenever he sneezes, he morphs into a new shape.
(c) Whenver he eats, he aches.
(d) Whenever he sleeps, he walks.
5. What constant does the Librarian maintain?
(a) The ears of a donkey.
(b) The hair of a goat.
(c) The skin of a lion.
(d) The red fur of an orangutan.
6. What has turned dangerous while deprived of the Librarian?
(a) The students.
(b) The plates.
(c) The books.
(d) Stacks of writing paper.
This section contains 3,852 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)