The Last Planet, pp. 1-41
1. How does Discworld move through space?
(a) On the back of a tiger.
(b) On the back of a crocodile.
(c) On the back of a camel.
(d) On the back of a turtle.
2. What is the foremost school of magic?
(a) The Unseen University.
(b) The Uniformed University.
(c) The Complete College.
(d) The Competent College.
3. What are the senior faculty worried about?
(a) The Librarian's health.
(b) The government grants.
(c) The cost of tuition.
(d) The grade averages.
4. What is ailing the Librarian?
(a) Whenever he sneezes, he morphs into a new shape.
(b) Whenver he eats, he aches.
(c) Whenever he coughs, he vanishes.
(d) Whenever he sleeps, he walks.
5. What constant does the Librarian maintain?
(a) The red fur of an orangutan.
(b) The ears of a donkey.
(c) The hair of a goat.
(d) The skin of a lion.
6. What has turned dangerous while deprived of the Librarian?
(a) The students.
(b) The books.
(c) The plates.
(d) Stacks of writing paper.
This section contains 3,852 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)