1. How does Discworld move through space?
(a) On the back of a camel.
(b) On the back of a crocodile.
(c) On the back of a turtle.
(d) On the back of a tiger.
2. What is the foremost school of magic?
(a) The Competent College.
(b) The Unseen University.
(c) The Uniformed University.
(d) The Complete College.
3. What are the senior faculty worried about?
(a) The cost of tuition.
(b) The government grants.
(c) The Librarian's health.
(d) The grade averages.
4. What is ailing the Librarian?
(a) Whenever he coughs, he vanishes.
(b) Whenever he sleeps, he walks.
(c) Whenver he eats, he aches.
(d) Whenever he sneezes, he morphs into a new shape.
5. What constant does the Librarian maintain?
(a) The hair of a goat.
(b) The red fur of an orangutan.
(c) The skin of a lion.
(d) The ears of a donkey.
6. What has turned dangerous while deprived of the Librarian?
(a) The plates.
(b) The books.
(c) The students.
(d) Stacks of writing paper.
This section contains 3,852 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)