1. What is Johnny's last name?
2. What is the name of Johnny's twin sister?
3. Who is Johnny's father?
4. Who is Johnny's mother?
5. With whom does Johnny's mother have an affair?
(a) Ed Metzger.
(b) Ken Holloway.
(c) Jim Allen.
(d) No one.
6. How old is Johnny?
7. Which of the following does NOT describe Johnny?
(a) He skips school.
(b) He double-checks locks on doors.
(c) He distrusts adults.
(d) He works on engines.
8. Who is Johnny's only friend?
9. Who is the detective who is also a friend of Johnny's family?
(a) Detective Milford.
(b) Detective Neale.
(c) Detective Ellis.
(d) Detective Hunt.
10. Johnny finds a collection of _______________ bottles in the bathroom.
(d) hair color.
11. What is "Uncle" Steve's job?
(a) Construction worker.
(d) Security guard.
12. Why does "Uncle" Steve come to Johnny's house in Chapter 2?
(a) To jump Katherine's car battery.
(b) To fix the plumbing.
(c) To take Johnny to school.
(d) To check on Johnny's mother.
This section contains 4,000 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)