1. What is Johnny's last name?
2. What is the name of Johnny's twin sister?
3. Who is Johnny's father?
4. Who is Johnny's mother?
5. With whom does Johnny's mother have an affair?
(a) Jim Allen.
(b) Ed Metzger.
(c) No one.
(d) Ken Holloway.
6. How old is Johnny?
7. Which of the following does NOT describe Johnny?
(a) He works on engines.
(b) He skips school.
(c) He double-checks locks on doors.
(d) He distrusts adults.
8. Who is Johnny's only friend?
9. Who is the detective who is also a friend of Johnny's family?
(a) Detective Milford.
(b) Detective Neale.
(c) Detective Hunt.
(d) Detective Ellis.
10. What type of medication does Johnny find bottles of scattered in the bathroom?
(b) Hair color.
11. What is "Uncle" Steve's job?
(b) Construction worker.
(d) Security guard.
12. Why does "Uncle" Steve come to Johnny's house in Chapter 2?
(a) To take Johnny to school.
(b) To fix the plumbing.
(c) To check on Johnny's mother.
(d) To jump Katherine's car battery.
This section contains 4,071 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)