Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sallust say is how Europeans view Africa?
(a) As part of Europe.
(b) As a barbarian continent.
(c) As being owned by Rome.
(d) As being peopled by immoral societies.
2. What does Jugurtha do when he hears of Metellus's character?
(a) Offers his surrender.
(b) Offers him a bribe.
(c) He immediately goes to Turkey.
(d) Prepares to fight him.
3. How did the Africans under Micipas view Jugurtha?
(a) He was hated.
(b) He was not known.
(c) He was feared.
(d) He was very popular.
4. Why does Jugurtha bribe Romans?
(a) To build his popularity.
(b) To get his brother arrested.
(c) To get a seat in the Senate.
(d) To get an army.
5. What does Sallust say is Metellus's primary character trait?
(a) He's immoral.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jugurtha do after the Roman representatives leave?
2. With whom does Jugurtha make friends when he is fighting for Micipas?
3. How does Rome feel about what Metellus is doing?
4. What does Jugurtha do once the Senate has made its decision on Numidia?
5. What does Sallust say men are obsessed by which controls their lives?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)