|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Memmuis send Lucius Cassius to Numidia?
(a) To take over Numidia.
(b) To investigate Calpurnius.
(c) To bring Jugurtha to Rome.
(d) To kill Jugurtha.
2. What does Jugurtha think the Romans are likely to do with him?
(a) Put him in prison.
(b) Execute him or enslave him.
(c) Make him pay for all his damages.
(d) Take away his position.
3. What did Jugurtha oppose in Roman society?
(a) Roman conquering other countries.
(b) Roman attitude towards women.
(c) Roman nobility.
(d) Roman morals.
4. What does Memmuis do about Jugurtha?
(a) Embarrasses the Senate into a response.
(b) Prosecutes Jugurtha when he is brought back to Rome.
(c) Praises Jugurtha's arrest.
(d) Becomes the new king of Numidia.
5. What does Jugurtha do to Hiempsal?
(b) Have him assassinated.
(c) Send him to the Roman Senate.
(d) Set him up as the head of the government.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Annuis finally do after speaking with Jugurtha?
2. What does Micipas do after receiving a letter from Scipio about Jugurtha's actions during the war?
3. What does Jugurtha tell Annius he wants to do?
4. How does Jugurtha motivate his troops to fight against the Romans?
5. How does Jugurtha get a better deal from the Senate?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)