|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Senate tell Adherbal to do after their representative in question #127 returns?
(a) They don't tell him anything.
(b) To come to Rome.
(c) To hand over all the territory to Jugurtha.
(d) To resign Cirta and talk to Jugurtha.
2. What does Memmuis do about Jugurtha?
(a) Embarrasses the Senate into a response.
(b) Becomes the new king of Numidia.
(c) Praises Jugurtha's arrest.
(d) Prosecutes Jugurtha when he is brought back to Rome.
3. What does the Senate decide to do about Adherbal's request?
(a) Divide Numidia between him and Jugurtha.
(b) To arrest Jugurtha.
(c) To investigate Micipas's decree.
(d) To send a Roman governor to Numidia.
4. How does Metellus feel about Marius becoming a consul?
(a) He is delighted with the idea.
(b) He has no opinion.
(c) He does not have a high enough standing.
(d) He thinks he is too young.
5. What does the Senate do after the affair with Annuis?
(a) Tell Jugurtha to return once again to Rome.
(b) Send Antonio to Numidia.
(c) Send Albiuis to Numidia.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jugurtha tell Bomilcar to do?
2. What type of government does Sallust say could bring about a change?
3. What does Sallust say people should not do if the government is corrupt?
4. What plan of Marius does Metellus scupper?
5. What does Jugurtha begin to do after he decides not to surrender?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)