Short Answer Questions Key
1. For what does Sallust say the mind is needed in war?
2. With what does Sallust say his ancestors built great empires?
3. Why does an empire need to have an emphasis on the mind?
The government would be constantly changing without it.
4. What does Sallust think a reader of history believes?
It is written with a bias.
5. What type of people in general, did Sallust say the army had?
Power hungry people.
This section contains 4,605 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)