Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - The Conspiriacy of Caitiline I-XII
1. For what does Sallust say the mind is needed in war?
2. With what does Sallust say his ancestors built great empires?
3. Why does an empire need to have an emphasis on the mind?
4. What does Sallust think a reader of history believes?
5. What type of people in general, did Sallust say the army had?
6. Why did Sallust become a writer?
7. Into what type of family was Catiline born?
8. What happened with Catiline's constituency?
9. How did Catiline's constituency end up the way it did?
10. What does Sallust say allowed Catiline to increase his power?
11. What two groups came together to...
This section contains 1,798 words|
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)