|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Jugurthine War XXV-XXXVI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Catiline begins to attract to his side?
(a) The Spanish.
(b) Older people.
2. Who names Marcus Crassus as a conspirator?
3. What does Catiline plan to do with Lucius Cotta and Lucius Torquatus?
(a) Make them ambassadors.
(b) Give them high positions in their government.
(c) Assassinate them.
(d) Marry them to his sisters.
4. What does Catiline promise the Senate?
(a) To burn it down.
(b) To support it.
(c) To sow seeds of discontent.
(d) To become head of it.
5. Who persuades Jugurtha to keep silent about corruption in the Roman government?
(d) Caius Baebius.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Petreius attack Catiline after his initial attack?
2. What does Lucius Annius do about Jugurtha?
3. What does Sallust say the prince's way of life promoted?
4. What happened with Catiline's constituency?
5. What type of government does Sallust say could bring about a change?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)