|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Jugurthine War XXV-XXXVI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Senate decide to do about Adherbal's request?
(a) To send a Roman governor to Numidia.
(b) To investigate Micipas's decree.
(c) To arrest Jugurtha.
(d) Divide Numidia between him and Jugurtha.
2. What happens to the men who have been arrested by the Senate when they are taken from the Senate?
(a) They are imprisoned.
(b) They are exiled.
(c) They are strangled.
(d) Some are set free, some are hanged.
3. What punishment does Cato argue for the conspirators?
(c) Life imprisonment.
(d) Being blinded.
4. To where does Adherval flee?
5. To whom does Micipas want to hand over his power?
(a) To Jugurtha.
(b) To Cicero.
(c) To Masinissa.
(d) To one of his sons.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lucius Annius do about Jugurtha?
2. What does Catiline promise the people in question #55 if they help him?
3. What does the Senate do about Catiline after Catulus reads a letter from him?
4. When did greed take over society, according to Sallust?
5. What does Jugurtha tell the Roman representatives who come to check on the situation in Numidia?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)