|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Conspiracy of Catiline L-LXI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Catiline finally die?
(a) He dies of old age.
(b) He kills himself.
(c) He is killed by Achilles.
(d) He is killed fighting on the front.
2. What does he tell his followers to carry at all times?
(a) Letters from him.
(b) Carrier pigeons.
(d) Food and water.
3. With what does Sallust say his ancestors built great empires?
(a) With intellect.
(b) With a desire to control people.
(c) With brute strength and intellect.
(d) With brute strength.
4. Why did Catiline kill his son?
(a) On the demand of his girlfriend.
(b) His son killed his wife.
(c) He didn't know it was his son.
(d) His son tried to kill him.
5. Who is told about Catiline's plans for Cicero?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is marching towards Catiline and his army?
2. How did Catiline's constituency end up the way it did?
3. To whom does Catiline go for allies?
4. What does Sallust say allowed Catiline to increase his power?
5. How do the people in question #55 respond to Catiline?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)