|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Conspiracy of Catiline L-LXI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What punishment does Cato argue for the conspirators?
(a) Being blinded.
(c) Life imprisonment.
2. What does Sallust say is the result of people wanting their own merits celebrated rather then to record others' merits?
(a) Celebrities were more imporatant than leaders.
(b) The society became weaker.
(c) People began fighting for recognition.
(d) Romans do not have great literature.
3. Who does Sallust say Piso treated harshly?
(a) The Spanish.
(d) The Barbarians.
4. What does Cathegus think is the best way to forward the conspiracy?
(a) Follow Catiline to France.
(b) Immediate action.
(c) Work covertly behind the scenes.
(d) Kill the entire Senate.
5. How do the people in the Senate feel towards Catiline when he enters the Senate?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Antonio do before the battle with Catiline?
2. Where does Cicero work?
3. Where are the enemies of Catiline's army?
4. How does the Senate decide Crassus' guilt?
5. Sallust claims his writing is not totally accurate because of this.
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)