|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Conspiracy of Catiline L-LXI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the people in question #55 do after Catiline leaves them?
(a) Get ready for war.
(b) Nothing, it is of no concern to them.
(c) Send their best warriors to Rome.
(d) Disclose his request to Rome.
2. How does Catiline prepare his soldiers for battle?
(a) By passing out food and water.
(b) By placing them in rows with shields.
(c) With a meeting about tactics.
(d) With a speech.
3. What does Catiline begins to attract to his side?
(c) The Spanish.
(d) Older people.
4. What punishment does Cato argue for the conspirators?
(a) Life imprisonment.
(d) Being blinded.
5. Why does an empire need to have an emphasis on the mind?
(a) The government would be constantly changing without it.
(b) There is so much paperwork.
(c) The government has to educate the people.
(d) The government has to be smarter than the slaves.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sallust say is the result of people wanting their own merits celebrated rather then to record others' merits?
2. What is Curius' final role in the situation with Catiline?
3. How does Catiline finally die?
4. What happened with Catiline's constituency?
5. How does Sallust view the body?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)