|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Conspiracy of Catiline XXV-XXXVI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Catiline kill his son?
(a) His son killed his wife.
(b) On the demand of his girlfriend.
(c) His son tried to kill him.
(d) He didn't know it was his son.
2. Where does Catiline send his best men?
(a) To Russia.
(b) To China.
(c) To Rome.
(d) Various parts of Europe.
3. What type of people in general, did Sallust say the army had?
(a) People who wanted to serve.
(b) Patriotic people.
(c) Power hungry people.
(d) Alturistic people.
4. Why was the early Roman society morally sound?
(a) A repressive religion.
(b) It was healthier.
(c) An oppressive government.
(d) Natural inclination.
5. Where does Catiline tell the Senate he is going because of the accusations against him?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Senate do about Catiline after Catulus reads a letter from him?
2. What does Catiline plan to do with Cneuis Piso?
3. How did Catiline's constituency end up the way it did?
4. What happens to Cneuis Piso?
5. How does Sallust feel about the answer to question #35?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)