|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Conspiracy of Catiline XXV-XXXVI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does Quintus Curius have a relationship?
2. What does Catiline plan to do about Cicero?
(a) Exile him.
(b) Enlist him in his cause.
(c) Assassinate him.
(d) Make him an advisor.
3. What does Catiline plan to do eventually in Rome?
(a) Burn it.
(b) Conquer it.
(c) Be elected emperor.
4. What does Sallust think a reader of history believes?
(a) It is always censored.
(b) It is completely accurate.
(c) History is generally boring.
(d) It is written with a bias.
5. What happened with Catiline's constituency?
(a) They were ignored by others.
(b) They became power hungry.
(c) They were starving.
(d) They became very wealthy.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the people in the Senate feel towards Catiline when he enters the Senate?
2. What does Sallust say is the result of people wanting their own merits celebrated rather then to record others' merits?
3. What does Catiline plan to do with Lucius Cotta and Lucius Torquatus?
4. What does Cicero decide to do about what he knows?
5. What does Catiline promise the Senate?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)