|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Jugurthine War I-XII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Catiline do when he realizes he is overpowered?
(a) He surrenders his army.
(b) He slips away to France.
(c) He charges to the front.
(d) He kills himself.
2. What was Jugurtha's relationship to Micipas?
3. When did greed take over society, according to Sallust?
(a) When the empire became too big.
(b) When Catiline took over.
(c) When the empire was too old.
(d) When the prince's died in battle.
4. What does Jugurtha do to Hiempsal?
(b) Send him to the Roman Senate.
(c) Have him assassinated.
(d) Set him up as the head of the government.
5. How does the Senate decide Crassus' guilt?
(a) By torture.
(b) With a vote.
(c) With a trial.
(d) By following his movements for a week.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Micipas send Jugurtha to fight?
2. How do the people in the Senate feel towards Catiline when he enters the Senate?
3. What is Cicero told to do about the Catiline situation?
4. What does Publius Scipio tell Jugurtha?
5. What does Catiline promise the Senate?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)