|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Jugurthine War I-XII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Volturcius arrested?
(a) In the camp of the Allobroges.
(b) At the Senate.
(c) Outside the city gate.
(d) At the end of the Milvian Bridge.
2. How does Sallust view the body?
(a) As a brutal, destructive force.
(b) As the best part of a nation.
(c) As a weak part of humans.
(d) As a beautiful gift from God.
3. What does Catiline do when he realizes he is overpowered?
(a) He surrenders his army.
(b) He slips away to France.
(c) He kills himself.
(d) He charges to the front.
4. With whom does Quintus Curius have a relationship?
5. What does Catiline plan to do eventually in Rome?
(a) Conquer it.
(b) Burn it.
(c) Be elected emperor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Curius' final role in the situation with Catiline?
2. Who names Marcus Crassus as a conspirator?
3. What happens to the men who have been arrested by the Senate when they are taken from the Senate?
4. How does Catiline prepare his soldiers for battle?
5. What does Micipas tell his two biological sons when he is on his deathbed?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)