|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Jugurthine War XXV-XXXVI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Catiline plan to do about Cicero?
(a) Make him an advisor.
(b) Exile him.
(c) Assassinate him.
(d) Enlist him in his cause.
2. What does Cicero decide to do about what he knows?
(a) Send out assassins.
(b) Go to the Senate.
(c) Go to Africa until it blows over.
(d) Raise an army.
3. Who is marching towards Catiline and his army?
(b) Metellius Kato.
4. What does Catiline promise the Senate?
(a) To sow seeds of discontent.
(b) To become head of it.
(c) To support it.
(d) To burn it down.
5. What surprises Petreius about Catiline's attack?
(a) How tactically correct it is.
(b) How aggressive it is.
(c) He is not surprised by anything in Catiline's attack.
(d) How weak it is.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Cicero having a difficult time doing related to Manilos?
2. What does Antonio do before the battle with Catiline?
3. What does Jugurtha tell Annius he wants to do?
4. What is Manilos doing in Etrupia?
5. What does Catiline do after he leaves the Senate?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)