|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Jugurthine War XXV-XXXVI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jugurtha tell Bomilcar to do?
(a) Have Massiva return to Numidia.
(b) Kill Massiva.
(c) Assassinate Lucius Cassius.
(d) Return to Numidia.
2. Why does Memmuis stir up the public?
(a) He is planning to run for office.
(b) He wants money.
(c) He is being paid to do it.
(d) He has little trust of nobles.
3. What does Cato say about the fate of the traitors?
(a) They should be executed.
(b) They should be exiled.
(c) They should be imprisoned.
(d) They should have to swear an oath of allegiance.
4. What does the Senate do after the affair with Annuis?
(a) Send Antonio to Numidia.
(b) Tell Jugurtha to return once again to Rome.
(c) Send Albiuis to Numidia.
5. Who is told about Catiline's plans for Cicero?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Catiline plan to do eventually in Rome?
2. What does Memmuis do about Jugurtha?
3. What does Jugurtha do to Adherbal?
4. Who persuades Jugurtha to keep silent about corruption in the Roman government?
5. What is Manilos doing in Etrupia?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)