|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can both humans and primates make?
(a) Complex tools.
2. How do physicians get patients to take their medicines and follow instructions?
(a) They have no way to do so.
(b) Encouragement or charm.
(c) Giving the instructions to a loved one to supervise.
(d) Threatening them.
3. What does the Israeli physicist discover?
(a) Quarks move faster when someone thinks about their doing so.
(b) Quarks are not in this dimension.
(c) Some movements are mimicked on the micro level.
(d) Certain movements can lead a person with practice to move more smoothly and efficiently.
4. What type of intelligence does Patricia Greenfield study?
(a) Physiological intelligence.
(b) Coordination intelligence.
(c) Patricia Greenfield studies human intelligence as it unfolds in child behavior twenty years earlier.
(d) Patricia Greenfield studies human intelligence as it unfolds in adult behavior over twenty year.s
5. Upon what did early medicine rely for healing?
(c) Individual's constitution.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is BachTur?
2. What provides visuomotor perception for a doctor?
3. What does Wilson say is an emotional experience?
4. What is an example of a secondary heuristic?
5. What is ChomTur?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Wilson say about the skills of musical virtuosos?
2. What does William Calvin believe about female apes?
3. What two brain task does Noam Chomsky say are necessary for an individual to speak a language?
4. Describe Peter Reynolds work.
5. Upon what does early medicine rely?
6. What is the result of global climate changes 65 million years ago?
7. What is the title of Feldenkrais' book and what does the book claim?
8. Why does Wilson bring up his friend Jack Schaefer?
9. What does Wilson say about stone knapping?
10. Explain the studies that are conducted by a joint effort of University of New Mexico and Gallaudet University?
This section contains 809 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)