|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Calvin think the female ape cradles her baby in its left arm?
(a) He has no idea.
(b) It tends to be the longer arm.
(c) So the baby can hear the mother's heartbeat.
(d) It tends to be the stronger arm.
2. How many levels does the continuum of communicative movements have?
3. To whom does Wilson refer for information on heuristics of language and music?
(a) Rolf Molich.
(b) George Polya.
(d) Plotkin and Donald.
4. What type of intelligence does Patricia Greenfield study?
(a) Patricia Greenfield studies human intelligence as it unfolds in child behavior twenty years earlier.
(b) Physiological intelligence.
(c) Patricia Greenfield studies human intelligence as it unfolds in adult behavior over twenty year.s
(d) Coordination intelligence.
5. What does the Israeli physicist desire to do rather than increasing muscle strength in a paralyzed person?
(a) Return message flow from the brain as it was before paralysis.
(b) Increase muscle flexibility.
(c) Decrease messag flow to the brain so as not to overwhelm.
(d) Increase pain tolerance levels.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Haeckel, Reynolds and Dunbar confirm?
2. Who is Anat?
3. What do both knapping and rock climbing require?
4. What are developed rather than existing from birth?
5. In what way does Yves Guiard propose both hands perform?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)