|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What helps the high school teacher?
(a) Her husband.
(b) A government grant.
2. Who is Anat?
(a) A Feldenkrais practitioner.
(b) A neurosurgeon.
(c) A physical therapist.
(d) A physics professor.
3. How do physicians get patients to take their medicines and follow instructions?
(a) Threatening them.
(b) Giving the instructions to a loved one to supervise.
(c) Encouragement or charm.
(d) They have no way to do so.
4. What are developed rather than existing from birth?
(a) Talent and language skills.
(b) Human intelligence, talent and skill.
(d) Human intelligence and ability to think.
5. What do some people claim is not biologically relevant?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the fruits and flowers provide?
2. What is a "laterality quotient"?
3. In what way does Yves Guiard propose both hands perform?
4. What did ground mammals eat at this time?
5. What do both knapping and rock climbing require?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is one of medicine's oldest links and how does it work?
2. What does Plotkin say about secondary heuristics?
3. What are Wilson's conclusions about musical talent or heuristic?
4. What does Wilson say about stone knapping?
5. Describe Peter Reynolds work.
6. What do medicine and magic have in common?
7. Why does Wilson bring up his friend Jack Schaefer?
8. What is the result of global climate changes 65 million years ago?
9. What does the author think about concerning a high school language teacher?
10. What is one thing that influences which hand is dominant and what are a couple other characteristics that are often associated with one dominant hand or the other?
This section contains 713 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)