Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is an Israeli physicist mentioned in this chapter?
(a) David Golems.
(b) Jonathon Fleishman.
(c) Abraham Disera.
(d) Moshe Feldenkrais.
2. How is the dominant hand theoretically controlled?
(b) They have no concrete evidence as to how it's determined.
(d) The number of nerve endings in each hand.
3. What does Wilson say laboring in the kitchen takes?
(a) The ability to ignore heat.
(b) Strong emotional health.
(c) The ability to distinguish among subtle flavors.
(d) Strong physical stamina.
4. What is Jack restoring?
(a) A 1944 Dodge.
(b) A 1956 Chevy.
(c) A 1949 Mercury.
(d) A 1954 Dodge.
5. What is a consistent practice common to Feldenkrais and other methods of healing?
(b) The use of heat.
(c) The use of the hands.
(d) Using medicine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What area of the brain do scientists believe is specialized for language?
2. What does Peter Reynolds spend years doing in New Guinea?
3. Who coins the term ChomTur?
4. By what age do most young children begin to make sentences?
5. Why don't the ground mammals at this time eat the fruit in the trees?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)