|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is an Israeli physicist mentioned in this chapter?
(a) Abraham Disera.
(b) David Golems.
(c) Jonathon Fleishman.
(d) Moshe Feldenkrais.
2. How does Wilson learn that cooking is a specific skill using hands to produce an immediate sense of achievement?
(a) Talking with Reed.
(b) Eating at LuLu's restaurant
(c) Working as a meal planner in a posh restaurant.
(d) Working as a sous chef.
3. With whom does the University of New Mexico perform a study about communicative movements?
(b) Gallaudet University.
(d) Stanford University.
4. By what age do children become improvisers who behave with intelligence?
5. Who coins the term ChomTur?
(a) Frederick de Saussure.
(b) Michael Chyet.
(c) Frank Wilson.
(d) Noal Chomsky.
Short Answer Questions
1. Upon what did early medicine rely for healing?
2. Why does the high school language teacher quit teaching?
3. What does the Israeli physicist perceive as a sophisticated controller of movement?
4. What do great pianists no precede?
5. What do some scientists say practicing a skill using one hand more frequently than the other does?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)