|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one level of communicative movement?
(a) Lying in a fetal position.
(b) Sitting in a lotus position.
(c) Iconic eye movements.
(d) Iconic hand gestures.
2. How many levels does the continuum of communicative movements have?
3. By what age do children become improvisers who behave with intelligence?
4. What do Lucy and her descendants get used to doing?
(b) Competiting for food on the savannahs.
5. Why does the high school language teacher quit teaching?
(a) She decides to go into the military.
(b) She wants to be a stay-at-home mom.
(c) She decides to go back to school.
(d) Her left side becomes paralyzed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jack restoring?
2. What does the Israeli physicist discover?
3. To what do writing and drawing relate?
4. What does the beginning of this chapter say the hand been used throughout its long history?
5. What did the fruits and flowers provide?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why can't ground mammals take advantage of this global change?
2. What is the result of global climate changes 65 million years ago?
3. What does Plotkin say about secondary heuristics?
4. What is the title of Feldenkrais' book and what does the book claim?
5. What does Wilson say about stone knapping?
6. What does Feldenkrais say about how parents can inhibit their child's abilities?
7. How has the hand been used throughout its long history?
8. Who is Paul Broca and for what is he known?
9. Why does Wilson bring up his friend Jack Schaefer?
10. What is one of medicine's oldest links and how does it work?
This section contains 711 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)