Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Prologue and Dawn
1. What does the author say comes to life even before you rise out of bed in the morning?
2. What is one activity the author mentions that the hand usually does in the morning?
3. What does the hand "think" about as it helps you get ready for the day?
4. What does the author say is a choreographed skill?
5. What does the author say we are dependent upon that we rarely think about?
6. What is one thing that prompted the author to write this book on the hand?
7. What is the other main reason the author writes this book on the hand?
8. What does the author attempt to do that is not...
This section contains 1,879 words|
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)