|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What state does Alice find Daphne in when she arrives?
(a) Curled in a blanket.
(b) In her underwear.
(c) Still in bed.
2. What has Daphne forgotten, in the dream before she wakes up on day eight?
(a) How to speak Turkish.
(b) How to get home.
(c) That Honey is her daughter.
(d) How to find Engin.
3. What keeps Daphne from taking Honey for a drive after Alice leaves?
(a) The car is almost out of gas.
(b) Honey fussing about the car seat.
(c) There is nowhere she would like to go.
(d) Her eyes hurt from the headache.
4. What does Daphne say Honey means when she says bibit?
5. What quantity does Daphne theoretically put on X, Y and Z axes, as she sits down with Honey at the board of supervisors meeting?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Daphne describe the feeling of yelling at Cindy Cooper?
2. How many children did Alice have?
3. What is Daphne afraid might kill her, that she asks Alice to come check on her in the morning?
4. Who does Daphne go introduce herself to, after agreeing to take Alice to Camp Cooville?
5. Why does Daphne say that she wants to visit the town where Ellery died?
Short Essay Questions
1. What explanation does Alice give Daphne for why she came through this area?
2. How does Alice describe her strategy for surviving after the death of her children?
3. What kind of exit strategy does Daphne imagine for herself?
4. Who does Daphne recognize at the Antelope Meadows Restaurant?
5. What kind of prayer does Daphne offer up for Alice after Alice has died?
6. What does Daphne say when Alice asks her why she is AWOL from her job?
7. How do Daphne and Alice end up joining forces for the trip to Camp Cooville?
8. How does Daphne injure herself?
9. What is Daphne hindered by when she tries to return to Camp Cooville for Alice?
10. What is the crisis that comes to a head when Daphne speaks to Engin after dinner out with Alice?
This section contains 1,094 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)